Are there exercises that improve your pain endurance?

Are there exercises that improve your pain endurance?

Other urls found in this thread:

ctsi-price.sites.medinfo.ufl.edu/files/2013/12/psych-and-pain.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heartache

Plank

5x5 mask take-offs

I'm not that big of a boy

get a gf

It's all mental. Rough men feel pain just as you do, they just learn through experience that it's something to be ignored. Go do some farm work, join a boxing gym, play a rough sport, etc. You need to teach your inner self that you aren't made of glass. Go get tough

punching brick walls, kicking poles with shins thus building up calcium deposits in bone making them stronger.

Get hit a lot as a kid because you were a trouble maker

In that case, you might die

>kicking poles
pls don't Germans already kicked us enough.
t. pole

Actually I'm completely desensitized to pain. I just don't notice it anymore.
Broken foot, broken ankle, broken arm, multiple burns, cuts, sickness. Worst of all was a cluster of warts on the padding of my pointer finger that had to be cut out. Never felt anything like it in my life and it hurt for months after.
I also have a fractured pelvis and misaligned hip now from hit.

You don't get tougher, you just stop noticing it. Especially long term chronic pain.

Sounds pretty autismo, but it's true.
You just become numb.

Get punched in the face.
Get punched in the ribs.
Get punched in the stomach.
Get punched in your neck.
Get punched in your back.
Optionally get kicked in the dick.
Repeat until you either get paranoid or start lusting for more.

You sound like this edgy guy I work with. He's a complete fedora.

i can believe it lad

everyday you do
>1x60s boiling water plunges
>1x60s bucket of gravel punches
>1x60 pole kicks

do that 5x a day and you'll be riddick mode in no time

Underrated post

try being in pain 24/7 every day of your life.
You stop noticing you're even in pain.
It's been like this for close to 7 years since I left the military.

Every single day, none stop pain.
I don't even remember what not feeling pain is like. It plays tricks on you, because doctors will try to argue you're not even feeling pain anymore, but fuck me I remember it not feeling like this. The dull throb, the agitation throughout my legs and back.

It sucks m8, but you really do stop noticing other sources of pain.
I burnt my lip on tea just a moment ago, didn't even notice it until I realized my lip had a sore on the inside.

hawu polanon pls be fren wid me

Oh fuck why'd you do this

Shut the fuck up. You aren't special. Old people ar ein pain 24/7 and this phenomenon never happens to them.

It is possible, there's a medical condition where you can't feel pain, if that's the case, you should check that out, because you can hurt yourself unintentionally.

yeah but old people are gay fags

Anecdotally, I have found that since switching from powerlifting to strongman, my pain endurance has gone up. Super yoke, zercher squats/zercher carries/conan's wheel, and sandbag carries especially.

Unless other sensory signals, pain receptors do not adjust after use. You cannot "train" yourself to feel less pain. If you stop feeling pain, it's either from an endorphin rush, or nerve damage.

Pain is good, you do not want to lose your sense of pain for any logical reason.

Clearly that's not the case since he claims he felt pain every day of his life until it magically disappeared because he "got used to it":

Unlike*

>i'm not a doctor, but you're full of shit
It's a very common condition.
Millions of people worldwide live with chronic pain and still have to go throughout their daily lives.
You're the one who thinks you're special.
You become numb to pain, desensitized, just like any other sensation either pleasurable or painful.

That is so sadly true...the more bitches that break your heart the less and less you feel.

Getting cheated on multiple times

Cool I'll just let my grandpa who cut off 3 fingers 9 years ago that he's just imagining the pain and that he can ignore his Kidney stones while he's at it. No need to show your medical degree either I;ll just take your word on it.

ctsi-price.sites.medinfo.ufl.edu/files/2013/12/psych-and-pain.pdf
Dude, you're wrong. Flat out.
Anyone, anyone. Can become numb to pain both mentally and physically. You can become desensitized. Some people (S&M) even develop over time to enjoy it.

It's completely possible, I stated originally it sounds "autismo" and it does, but it's real. It's not a genetic condition in all cases. The pain is still there, but you completely learn to shut it out. You have to or you won't live a healthy life (likely you aren't anyways).
I'm 28 years old and will need pelvic surgery and a hip replacement in less then 5 years. I started lifting and walking daily as part of my rehabilitation from the VA. Eventually I just woke up and stopped noticing it.
Soon after I noticed that stubbing my toe didn't hurt as badly. I get a nervous system reaction yes, which is part of feeling pain. My foot jerked back which means the nervous system is still working, but the pain no longer bothered me. I was walking around with no problems and didn't even notice the swelling that had appeared (this is less then a month ago).
It's a real thing, read the studies and do the research for yourself.