/fat/ "F for Rich" edition

Previous thread
Who is /fat/ for?
For fatfucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

I have outgrown obesity

>mfw i am losing weight rapidly while family and "friends" trying to sabotage me are getting fatter
Spite is a fantastic motivator.

Did anyone else gain or maintain weight on a 24 hour fast? Im a bit disappointed in it.

an actual fast or just solid food?

You're probably retaining water.
Still, i don't know your TDEE, so idk how much you should have lost.

CONFESS YOUR CHEAT MEALS SINNERS

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

Was trying to eat like max 700 calories today while doing a ton of cardio, I did 3 hours.
After that I couldn't resist and ate most of it back, but I think I'm still on a little deficit, between 200-400 calories.

no food for 24 hours. i did some black coffee, 1 cup of bone broth and water. Im thinking its water retention as i did drink a lot of coffee but it was still pretty disappointing.

How do I be more active /fat/?
I probably spend most of my day on Veeky Forums with an hour workout in there somewhere.

What do you guys do?

Drink a lot of water.
You did the fast, so you lost the weight.
There's nothing to be disappointed.
It's going to drop tomorrow or in a few days.

I'm a little worried I'm going to gain weight when I end my deficit. I know the science says that isn't' how it works but I still worry

Ive only eaten 1 meal today and it was mac and cheese and tendies...

Ill be on plan for the rest of the week so hoping ill maintain at the very least. Though I have a family get together next friday and im bloody hoping I can stay on plan while food is
passing about everywhere.

ok i guess if anything the self discipline gains was worth it. i think i will do anther in few days. hopefully tomorrow i lose the water weight.

been fasting all day and went on a 25 mile bike ride. don't want to wait for tomorrow morning to eat and really want some ice cream.
trying to decide if i want to go to a shop for some custard or the store for a tub of hormones

Just eat a normal meal

I'm eating a bagel with cream cheese

just kill me now

that's what would make the most sense, but i really want ice cream.
i have some chicken & poblano pepper soup to heat up so i'll eat that.

hold on to that spite, if it wanes, then it is time to grab your friends and family and toss their fat asses out of your life
the grand purge, always a great feel

Force your self to eat the soup and you'll feel better about your self.

I fucked up last night binge ate last night.

Stay strong user and you'll get everything you deserve to be

I just steamed a shitload of fucking broccoli. I am going to eat this shit until I love it GOD DAMN IT FOUR SCOOPS OF GREENS C'MON.

why do you have a tripcode
take that off and keep it off

Friday was bad, this is what I can remember buying;
>Large 4 Cheese Stuffed Crust
>Garlic Tear 'n' Share Bread
>Sweet Potato Crisps + Sour Cream Dip
>Galaxy Cookie
>Galaxy Caramel
>Ben and Jerrys Salted Caramel and Brownie
>Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
>2 Bags Digestive Nibbles
>1 Box Digestive Thins
>1 Box Oreo Thins
>Apple Crumble and Buttercream Loaf Cake
>2 Oreo Doughnuts
>4 Chocolate Chunk Scones
>15 Mini Lemon Doughnuts
>Croissant
maybe more, not sure

Didn't keep any of it down. Weighed myself in the morning and I'm back down to what I was 2 weeks ago after last weeks gain.
The silver lining is that I can't afford to do that again for a long time.

Was shitposting on another board. Sorry brah.

Eat the soup, if you still want ice cream an hour later, compromise and get some yogurt without too much sugar in it. Or Halo ice cream if you gotta.

I know I'm too lazy to go to the store after like 8pm, so these mental gymnastics tend to stop me shooting myself in the foot. I flat out don't buy treats with normal groceries, its the only way I can stop myself.

I'm not just going to hold onto it, i'm going to distill it's essence and mainline it into my jugular while i pleasure myself to their unending moans.
I'm getting sticky notes so i can put calorie counts per portion on everything just to fuck with the women in my life.

You have ascended to a new level of fat ass fat fuck

yeah I deserve that
it's been pretty rocky lately, I'm seeing progress again so I hope I'm over this slump

You are a magical person, and I am happy to have met you over the internet

the middle part of a cheese danish

so GOOD

F

user I'm disappointed in you.

is there any point in eating before bed?

I'm at 1100kcal right now, not hungry and about to go to sleep, but I've been advised to eat more than I have been doing to keep binge tendencies at bay.
I'm gonna be hungry in the morning regardless, so what should I do?

greasy hamburger with grilled onions and french fries. I couldn't eat as healthy as I usually do because I vomited yesterday after dinner (first time I've vomited from eating in over a decade.)

i love u user, youre gonna make it

Might as well not eat. Eating in the evening is unnoticeable when you wake up, just like not eating in the evening is unnoticeable when you wake up. A guy losing weight will be given the tip: Don't eat in the evening. A guy trying to gain weight will be given the tip: Eat in the evening too.

I get that, but my main concern is binging.
I understand that I need to eat larger amounts with a degree of regularity so my body doesn't one day scream for calories and I eat everything in sight.
I'm getting too tired to fight it any more.

I don't mind slowing down or even stopping the weight loss until I've got this under control.

Had a chicken vindaloo with rice and six cans of Guinness, just took a shit and my anus is devastated. Having turkey stir fry tomorrow and starting at a new gym that has lots of rich milfs.

220 pounds, 6"1'. Does Veeky Forums(or I guess /fat/) have any tips on how to lose weight? Not even build muscle but just to lose weight, I want to get to maybe 200 pounds if possible.

Figure out TDEE from sticky and get on a 500 calorie deficit like sticky says. Track calories/macros with myfitnesspal

I ate french toast and a crab sandwhich with fries yesterday, a milkshake last night, and then I ate a half dozen crabs tonight and I'm having cake and ice cream later(birthday celebration).
Any diet tips? I've cut down on proportions but I don't know what TYPES of foods to cut out.

Down 15 pounds since I started trying to lose weight in June. Didn't think I'd see the 170s so quickly desu. Feels pretty good.

The website says my TDEE is 3066. Is that good or bad and what should I do about it?
Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm a /pol/ faggot, I've never been interested in getting in shape until now.

The info you need is in the sticky my man, here:
Don't worry about protein (yet) you just need to count your calories for now.

Bulking Diet:
Calories: TDEE + 500 calories
Protein: 1+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Cutting Diet:
Calories: TDEE - 500 calories
Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Maintenance:
Calories: TDEE
Protein: 1.25+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Adjust calories as needed based on your goals / results.

Thanks, so from what I take it my calorie intake should be about 2500 calories a day?
As I(think I) said, I'm more interested in losing weight than building so protein as you said isn't much of an issue with me, but for future notice should I start eating that much protein when I start lifting? When should I start lifting?

You can lift as you cut. If you do that you need your protein. You can lift whenever you want really.

Sooner the better, some people have the problem where they feel ashamed when they have hiccups in their regiment, and this goes doubly so for /fat/s it seems.
Lift, and don't be ashamed and stop exercising if you miss a day, just learn and go again.
Protein is better to base on lean body mass, so most people do not benefit from more than 150 g protein a day.
Protein is very filling though, so your diet should mostly consist of protein, fats, and fiber to keep full while carbs should just be a byproduct of eating healthy.
Eat your greens, drink water, and only buy the highest fiber bread you can find and you'll be full af.

Exercise more, eat more good stuff. You won't lack any nutrients so you won't be tired or wanting to binge.

Going to do a 3 days water only fasting followed by a >20g carb diet after that. I also plan to follow the couch to 5k guide while doing keto.

My goal is to go from 270lb my current to ~200lb and then stop keto and just eat like a normal healthy person would and never ever again consume junk food other than in important holidays such as Christmas or new year eve.

Wish me luck fellow fatties, I'm going to make it.

Also setting this post and other posts here as my background so I can remind myself every day of how I started this journey.

Alright, I'll start lifting around the start of September. I've been working out fairly consistently(every day, although I've skipped the past few days because I've been down the shore) and I'm definitely seeing results, in fact I've lost maybe three pounds in the past two weeks which I think is some pretty good progress.
Water and protein is basically my daily diet. The thing is I eat too much junk food with it and not enough greens. I avoid soda completely, however, and try to eat junk as little as possible. What are some good fat and fiber products to eat?

Inspirational, dude, good luck and God bless. You'll make it, user.

Hit 178, this is thinnest i've been my whole life, still fat, down from 310

Femanon here,

I finally dropped my first 25 pounds since I started working out several months ago. And while I've lost the weight and it feels nice, I know I still have 52 pounds to go. I can never forgive myself for letting myself go like this and I seriously can't wait to continue losing. Thank you Veeky Forums for being one of my main sources for motivation to drop my shitty old lifestyle and start a new healthier and happier one!

>ignoring hunger is easy
>ignoring boredom is hard
I want to eat something just so I have something to do. I'm so fucking goddamn bored.

What's that app senpai?

This has been my problem for the last 2 weeks. Boredom is literally ruining my diet. I can resist hunger very easily.

Greens
>kale
>spinach
>collard greens
Vitamin and fiber gains, barely any calories and long cuts can cause hair loss if proper nutrition isn't in order.

Fiber specifically
>see above
>fiber one cereal
>beans/lentils
>psylium husk
>wheat bread with seeds and shit

Fats (the one I have the most problem getting)
>fish
>flax/chia seeds

The thing about fats are while some studies are showing sat fat isn't bad for you some studies still imply they are, just be careful and don't eat them too much.
Unfortunately it's pretty certain at this point that omega 3/6 ratios aren't a meme, and most animal products have high 6 and almost no 3, disregarding fish.
Peanut butter also has high 6.
Look into it yourself but I would recommend getting most of your fats from fish and chia/flax seeds (including fish oil supplements) and getting fats from nuts and seeds.

For pure weightless bacon is surprisingly filling and a fatty piece of beef isn't too bad either if you control your ass.

Cheeseburger with everything one it
large french fries
large cup of coco cola

>friday
>4 slices of meatlovers pizza
>600mL chocolate milk
>steak, chips and a salad smothered in dressing (at least resisted the gravy/diane sauce)

I had just broke my two week plateau that morning, the upside is that i'm now under that but it involved cleansing my sins with punishing cardio.

ate 5 slices of pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza and 4 small bags of chili flavored Frito chips. Not too mad though. Have lost 86 pounds since February while still doing this occasionally

That's the Fitbit website. Their app is a bit of a cunt to use for food logging, but I've lost 12kg with it so far so I'll happily shill for it.
The watch does the calories-out part for you automatically, calories-in is your job.

congrats, keep going.
when i fast its got to be a day when im out doing things or the boredom gets to me.

Ate Japanese curry and fries for lunch. Eating some bison and cauliflower for dinner to repent.

Thanks Veeky Forums. Here's to hoping I can actually get a proper diet off the ground, and to hoping I can meet my goal of -20 pounds. Thanks for all the help tonight, lads.

Make sure you get your electrolytes.

Did piano really go

>eating nothing is easy
>eating a little is hard

I weighed myself 4 days ago and I was 315
I just weighed myself today and I'm down to 309?? Is that weight fluctuation or progress?
I've been eating around 1800 calories a day with light cardio and lots of water for the last 2 weeks

Lads I'm below 100kg for the first time in years!
50 days down, 10kg more to go

Your weight can fluctuate *a lot*.

One pizza and wings binge can put you up another like 8 lbs for a few days till it all washes out of you.

Cannot control my emotions, so cannot control how much I eat everyday.

Not going to make it Veeky Forums. To emotionally weak.

I'm a mailman and some lady left me baked cookies in the mailbox.

Sadly I ate them all and don't even know how many calories they were.

Bullshit.

If you think of it as an assigment you will never make it, why? because there is no clear deadline.

You are probably a lazy cunt that leaves everything to the last second. When you are in school and you get a homework you probably left it to the last day, but at that last day at night you probably thought to yourself "I need to do it or else I'll get a bad grade" and did your homework. Or maybe you are in an office and your boss tells you that you either do certain thing in 5 minutes or you are fired, will you leave it for the last 3 minutes? no because you need to money to survive.

Now with losing weight you always will do the same, oh I leave it for other day, week blah. Or maybe a cheat day or something. But you don't sense the risk of still being a fat ass right away, no one will tell you, hey you have until you are xx years old until you die from a heart failure. Its either you change your lifestyle now or you will actually discover which day will be the day you get a heart failure or get diabetes, and it will be already to late at that point.

Its ok to be lazy, its not something that actually can't be overcame, because no matter how lazy you are you will always do that assignment that grumpy ass Mr.G left you because you know if you don't do it he is going to bitch at you for the whole month. You know that you need to do the work that you are supposed to or else that old bitchy boss of you will fire you. But now you need to know that you have an assignment with death right now that every day you don't do what you are supposed to (work out or eat what you should eat) he is going to not bitch at you, but subtract one day from your life.

Now I need you to take a screenshot of this post, and place it on your background, print it and place it on your fridge. When you see it you will remind yourself that you can walk away from the fridge because you are in control, that you can go and do your work out because you are in control.

Is that realistic or are you just guesstimating?

I know from experience. I know a pizza and wings (like 3k calories) aren't 6 lbs (18k+ calories), but my weight is still going to go up that much due to all the water retention and such.

Don't be a retard, you're making this a lot harder for yourself and the result will be the same. Start keto and fast after a few weeks when you're fat adapted (you will barely notice you're fasting with this weight if you're adapted)

What do you mean by fat adapted?

I lost 8 kilos (thats about 18 pounds) in 2 months. i was 121 2 months ago, now 112.8

School will start 3 weeks later. i wanted to be under 100 but i 8 kilos is better than none.

now this was with my mom at home. I am living alone in another city for school. I am very lazy. I dont trust myself to do shit. i only clean the dishes maybe once a week. I can cook but dont, just too lazy to do so. I dont clean my house.

how do you stay disciplined? If i can, i can get fit easily. But i feel like burned down, weak after a while. i cant keep my life together for more than a few weeks

Can you help me?

318 yesterday, 317 today. v8lbs from start.

4.1mi on treadmill yesterday, none today, 65.5mi total.

You've some reading to do, don't get on keto lightly. Fat adapted refers to your body getting more effective as using fat as fuel instead of relaying mostly on glycogen as with a usual diet. Before adaptation you will crave carbs but after it fasting is trivial.

>lose 13kg in 11 weeks
>stagnate for about 3 weeks
>go down again
I always knew it was a long term thing.

You can eat shit but keep it under 2k calories and maybe eat a kilogram of vegetables a day.

If i eat shit i get cravings. Cravings i can hande, but i will also feel like shit and burned down after a few hours.

I mostly eat because of boredom though. i did 3 day water fast with no problem, i could probably gone 2 maybe 3 weeks more but i got bored and ate.

I need to stay motivated but more importantly disciplined.

Hey, at least your weight isn't violently fluctuating day to day anymore.
That's gotta be good right?

Beer once again. I just get bored real fast, like i could be watching anime right now or i could be watching anime with mother fucking beer. Homework? or homework with beer, beer is awesome.

I wanted to give you a lecture, but then i realized what i really wanted was a beer...

My #1 motivation for losing weight right now is to be a whore. :x

Forgive me father for I have sinned I just got lightly wasted with my brother, ate two grilled burgers and a whole bag of wasabi peas.

>tfw my motivation to lose weight is because of my ex gf breaking up with me almost a year ago
>the loss spurred me to take on new hobbies and change myself
>I now look at her facebook page to challenge myself to be better than her

probably not healthy at this point but it works.

You can be lazy and still eat healthily. Get a steamer, and a bunch of cheap-ass frozen 200 calorie veg portions and whatever frozen protein is cheap, and hot sauce or bouillon or soy sauce or whatever no calorie addition makes you want to eat it. Cook up a bag of veg + protein for like 15-20 minutes, add sauce. Bingo, you're eating healthy with almost no effort or cleaning.

Better than wanting to be a whore. Breakups is probably one of the most common motivations to better oneself :p

Yes I'm pretty pleased

like 6 cups of goon and lemonade, 3 cups of whiskey and coke, 2 beers and 12 chicken nuggets and large fries.

I'm not sure how much of that I threw back up but either way I went well over my calorie limit for the day.

>Been so many days since I got back to dieting and see no changes
>Decide to add up calories and do the math
>Fucking cashew peanut macadamia pack which I ate over 2 days was 8000 cals
>Just burned those excess calories yesterday, took about 15 days
>Mfw

Shits not worth it. I'm fucking addicted to nuts I ain't buying that shit ever fucking again. 15 days wasted fuck that shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nuts have a fuck ton and a half of calories dude.

If you every want to eat them you have to, legit mandatory have to, buy a cheap food scale and weigh them out.

I love me some nuts and I have to do that. It is way too easy to eat 1k calories worth of nuts and think you only ate 400.

How do I stop eating ranch. It's so addicting and I can't consume food without it

Alcohol is truly the killer of diets.

Not only do you drink a ton of calories, but I don't think a drunk man has kept to their diet in history. I always end up eating a big ass meal.

I just have to stay away from it outside of the occasional 100 calorie lager. Feels bad man.