Serious question

can this be achieved natty?
i've been lifting for nearly a year and i mire his triceps like fucking crazy and wanted to know if this amount of muscle could be built naturally?

Yes. The biggest thing about Natty vs fraud isn't the physique, but the time it takes.

how long do you reckon this will take? 4 years?

Well, no, the physique too. Particularly how amazingly lean that can be while still being big.

Probably 2 years or so depending on where you're starting from. They're mostly upper body so a lot of isolations. Diet is the most important for the low bodyfat that makes them appear vascular and thus "buffer".

How much does that guy weigh

That's at the upper end though, which a majority of roid users don't typically go to, at least not right away. A majority of roider physiques are attainable Natty.

Natty vs. juiced physique research would require proper nutrition (dietary cholesterol / maximizing T).

if you want big triceps do dips and closegripbench

Bump

Trust me, that's easily natty acheivable with average genetics.

Genetics dude, I had visible triceps from early on in lifting. I think it has to do with a protruding/clearly visible brachialis

He looks like 5 9

And?

So I can achieve this natty in a couple years with a good routine/diet?

He is a manlet just like you

can this be achieved natty?
i've been lifting for nearly a year and i mire his triceps like fucking crazy and wanted to know if this amount of muscle could be built naturally?

This guy's pressing his arm on the seat to make it look bigger

He gets more pussy than you, probably to the point that you might as well haven't gotten any.

>A majority of roider physiques are attainable Natty.
you probably don't know shit about steroids, now kys

set higher goals for yourself.

>automatic

fuck why do they make headrests in cars like this now, they look like they're designed to make you hunch

and he still isn't respected by anyone, huh

kek

.t never trained a day in my life.

This is true, to an extent. Look at Zyzz. He roided but his physique is achievable natty, he just fast tracked it. There are a lot of roided guys that have unattainable physiques, though.

yes, but you need to be very dedicated and use pwo every time you lift

Yeah do how can you even be jealous of a successful ripped dude swimming in pussy who gets memed on by incels.

Almost impossible to accurately judge physique in clothes. Low body fat doesn't make you look shredded just really small. Higher body fat doesn't look chubby just looks swole.

So hard to judge these guys. That arm is doable natty with hard work and a couple years

Not really. There are definite proportions and sizes that just can't be hit natty, and they are much much lower than most people think

I cant tell if bait or if tall guys legitimately have that as the only "positive " attrtibute and try to milk it for all it's worth

Zyzz proportions, size, and low Bf is probably realistic for less than 5% of dedicated, knowleadgable, long term lifters with decent genetics

How often do you plan on training a week?
Do you plan on taking supplements?
Are you fat/underweight?
We can't really give you an estimate without knowing all of these things. If you train the optimal way, eat perfectly and have good genetics maybe 3 years?
FACE > all. You can be 6'4 and ripped like OP but if you have an ugly face no girl above 7/10 will bother with you.

uma delĂ­cia

Now people like OP think that steroids give "aesthetics".

Fucking YouTube and its fitness memers.