Give me a regiment to lost titty fat Veeky Forums ive been benching and doing other exercises...

Give me a regiment to lost titty fat Veeky Forums ive been benching and doing other exercises, i want something that will blast my pecs

>trying to isolate fat loss

Bitch, you're far all over. Extra bench sets and exercises isn't going to do shit.

Put the fork down and increase your volume all over. Your tits won't look good until the rest of you does.

>nigger
>dyed hair
AHAHAHAHAH DO YOU SUCK DICK TOO?

Day 1: DON'T EAT FOR 24 HOURS. (You will not die but it will be hard).

Day 2: Eat 1000kcal ONLY. EAT

You have already gained the bitch tits.

Once you gain them there's no losing them besides plastic surgery.

I was a fat as teen but my chest always stayed normal, so I got lucky in that regard.

Can confirm, they will stay forever. Its the unsaturated trans fat, normally not occuring in nature, only synthesized artificially (normal is the cis stereo selectivity), which your body cannot hydrolyze from the tryglecerol.

ITS A FUCKING FILTHY NIGGER

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Don't listen to them.

Bitch tits are literally just body fat percentage, you can't spot reduce fat deposits you retard. If you want to lose them, you need to lose weight. Nothing reduces body fat percentage except for diet and exercise (at a caloric deficit)

the only exercise you need are

Eat less 1xF
Move more 1xF

But lifting weights while dieting will keep you from getting trapped in skinnyfat mode for life and help you burn calories, but without dieting it won't do shit but make you fatter.

You're wrong.

There's a high bodyfat chest and there's bitch tits. Op has bitch tits.

Once you develop the bitch tits they don't go away unless plastic surgery.

Op clearly has bitch tits, not just high bodyfat chest.

bro, this is what trans fat looks like
you telling me ya can make it go away?

No you're fucking wrong. You're telling me if that dude went auschwitz mode then he would still have big man tities? Get out of here you fucking retard. There is nothing special about chest fat.

I've seen plenty of dudes with worse man tities than that lose them with diet and exercise. Quit being a retard.

This is the stupidest broscience I've ever seen. Fat on the chest is just fat on the chest. I've seen plenty of guys lose chest fat that was just as bad if not worse than that.

bro, now this is cis fat. see the bend? now that is natural and can go away.

i h8 u

but why bro? look, at the pic attached.
so if you take an alkyne, and expose it to NaNH2 mixed with amonia, you get trans alkene.
amonia is super toxic bro. its good as fertilizer, but no good for your organs.
see how unnatural trans fats are?
do you put amonia in your body?
I mean yeah, it produces a little bit of it, but converts it to urea, so its all good.
but you don't drink amonia, and that's like the only way to make trans alkene from an alkyne

what the absolute fuck is this garbage learn to draw that shit with dashes and wedges you retard

you do realize that every single carbon in all 3 pictures is either sp or sp2 hybridized, so its gonna be a plannar molecule, hence dashes and wedges would not be applicable, as you need tetrahedral geometry for it.

do you even orgochem bro?

I can appreciate you leaving the 3rd dimension out of your diagrams but why the fuck include Lewis dots on the nitrogen? That's the real travesty here.

bro, there is no third dimension.
every single bond is 120 degrees apart in plane (2d), with exception of acetylene which is 180 degrees in line (1d).

I put dots out of habit for ease of tracking of formal charge on nitrogen. I am the supreme master of resonance form drawing, so dots over N and O are just a habit at this point.

I was speaking generally, and of course there are generally 3 dimensions in molecules and in their diagrams. Steric effects my man. I began by granting you dashes and wedges aren't applicable in this case. I was going to be nice, but a self-proclaimed "supreme master" should be able to understand the possible resonance of a structure without elementary-level dots everywhere.

Besides diet try mixing it up lifting a little heavier followed by finishing lighter weights with curls and skull crushers. Do cardio, the goal here in cardio you want to walk tell you get comfortable jogging for few minutes then keep doing that jogging. It all comes down to pushing your body a little more in different aspects.

GET OUT NIGGER

>elementary-level dots everywhere

Maybe when you get out of second period and deal with things that can violate octet rule, i.e. sulfur, you will change your mind about lone pair tracking. There are elements there, that can have up to 18-tet, young padawan.

>chemistry
>not wasting your time in a brainlet field
choose one (1)