Hey guys I've been on as a strict diet of Doritos and Pepsi max. Looks like I'm going to make it. How do I look?

Hey guys I've been on as a strict diet of Doritos and Pepsi max. Looks like I'm going to make it. How do I look?

Surely no one will recognize this barely known YouTuber

I don't understand the appeal of their videos.

they used to be better

This. Now they just involve themselves in pointless drama and shove memes down people's throats

this

Chub and tuck is looking good you big fucken ass turd

When they were poor and living in Isreal they were doing it for the fuck of it. Ever since they moved to New York it's just meme overload and jerking off other Youtubers

why are you guys so salty about fucking h3? They are some of the sweetest and most human youtubers ever. Theres better more deserving people to give hate to. Honestly I've lost all respect for all of you.

Maybe people dislike them because their fans are the type of teenager to use the word 'salty'

>caring this much about worthless shit on a Siberian Toilet Forum

Kill yourself, bitchboy.

people have opinions, go have a cry about it you little bitch

>that trip tho

>Haha! Look at this fucking loser making videos for 12 year olds! Let's contribute no real content while pretending I'm better than the low hanging fruit I make fun of!

That's the best way to describe you. And you proved me right.

Why are you so angry you chubby little queer.

Read what you said and then re read my reply, reject.

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GOSAD: gallon of semen a day.

Summer's over, faggot, kill yourself.

Hey man I thought we were just playin. Damn. Didnt have to do me like that.

fag

>Getting this butthurt over a pasta

Man, did you eat pain chips as a kid?

Wew lad.

>that image

Why you always gotta bring me down? And why do you think you know my life? And yeah I did eat pain chips as a kid. Pain chips with no milk, bitch.

were you that kid in school that got bullied but would pretend he didn't care and laugh along with the bullies?

Lmao, pain chips with a side of lead paint. Your autism is showing, user.

Is your handler on their way? I hate working with the mentally challenged.

Have a (You), cuck.

shopped

where is the black eye?

That was a different coalburner.

Woah dude. You must be a psychology major. I'm sure your parents are so glad they're paying for you to go to community college and get 0 pussy all day.

Was that a good one? I'm not good at postulating like you ya fucking psycho.

>taking the bait this easily
Not paint, reject. Pain. learn to read

Man the salt is real.

Suicide is the only way to redeem yourself, pussy.

unfunny/10

If you eat enough lead paint, you feel no pain user.

Hey wait a minute didn't I just get a small dicked reply about my usage of "salt"? At least have some consistency with your gay remarks.

Kek

Because you die right? I can see right through you.

>t. Salty retard

Autists, when will they learn.

HEY DONT JOKE ABOUT AUTISMO PEOPLE THEY HAVE FEELING 2

Let me know what happens when you do, post results on you GOPAD diet: gallon of pint a day.

30 days or you won't see sick autism gains.

Lmao, back to /b/ shit for brains.

lol okay man just for you. As soon as you stop replying to me. Or did I get you all riled up? I like it when you get ornery for me, boyo.

You're language is uncalled for you fucking bastard.

>be this user
>sperg over random youtuber
>get made fun of
>autism activates
>latent homosexuality appears
>hands clammy and sweaty the whole time, shaking from adrenaline
>bullied all through high school, permavirgin DYEL
>still mad

You're a disappointment. Drink bleach or something productive, user. Aren't you tired?

You're so cringey and edgy. Please stop. If you're not actually autistic, you will look back on this moment in shame at some point in the future.

There's no "haha I was joking the whole time" or "man I showed those guys" at the end of this. Just stop. Where are your parents?

>be this user
>get triggered over jewtuber
>hands probably normal
>really angry
>probably actually cool guy to hang out with
People aren't supposed to drink bleach, user its harmful. But you probably knew that all along. I just saw the opportunity to trigger some people and it went really well.
I'm not good at the sociopathic postulating
I'm trying for you though.

After this thread dies in an hour I won't think about any of this. I'm just chillin. And I like h3. I like them as people. It's no big deal really.

>I-I was just trolling guys! Haha, y-your all t-t-triggered!

Lmaoooo this is rich, someone please include me in the screencap.

Take your meds user, before your autism gets you hurt.

Just a screencap? You deserve an award for this one user! Do they have a Veeky Forums hall of fame?

I wonder at what age you will realize that if it were really "no big deal" to you, you'd have never replied to the thread. You definitely wouldn't have replied to almost every comment directed at you. If you keep going you might make it onto an h3 cringe reaction vid, though. They'd laugh at you for this BECAUSE they're decent people.

Oh shit, this user is getting spitroasted. Ass burger faggots really provide choice entertainment.

>t. social reject.

But you're doing the same thing, little man.
I just gave my opinion initially. Look at the replies I got. That's your problem, user, you don't reflect on yourself, that's why you can't keep a relationship. Was that good postulating? Am I projecting enough? When do I fit in? I have a small dick just like you guys.

Can this be the new copy pasta?

Can't get a black eye if he's been gone for a couple years

I'm not claiming not to care, though. Also you're mixing me up with some of the other replies that you're garnered with your EXTREME CRINGE.

At least you admit to having a small penis and autism, you're a brave cringelord.

>I've lost all respect for all of you
No one cares about the respect you do or do not have for strangers on the internet you flaming autist

I'm not either. I said me liking h3 wasn't a big deal. The only thing that got me was how angry those dudes were when I defended H3. And the fact that people come on Veeky Forums thinking that they are somehow superior for having "popular" opinions as opposed to me, I guess and also this herd mentality is a bit of a circle jerk chill out faggots.

Your autistic screeches sound really familiar, are you a supreme gentleman, by chance?

It's just that you probably WOULD have said "I don't even care tho" if prompted to. Your wording and points are so painfully common for some youth who's stumbled across here and embodies the Veeky Forums stereotypes but isn't old enough yet to understand the way things work around here.

What if you're completely wrong? What if you don't know anything about me? Oh wait..

user, have you ever even kissed a woman before?

Your mother doesn't count.

Then you'd say in much more certain terms that I am wrong and that I don't know anything about you. You've almost stopped being cringey at this point. I've given you the answer already. It's time to stop.

What if I have? What if I've fucked girls you couldn't imagine shaking your little ding dong near? Seriously what if, for arguments sake.

Shoulda done SS+GOMAX

I don't feel a real world need to defend myself to you. You don't matter.

>t. Kissless virgin

I'll take things that never happened for 500.

This is what is known as "grasping for straws", or "floundering".

Yet you feel a need to defend a couple of Youtubers that you probably don't know and will never meet or even interact with to a bunch of people who should for every reason matter as much as or less than me. Somebody call child protective services.

I feel really bad having watched Veeky Forums kick the autistic around, really hard to masturbate to this.

>guy makes videos calling out youtube bullshit genre like pranks
>his sole existense is baised on other peoples content
>uses repetitive jokes and memes to be funny

I dont like his stuff but he is still better than 90% of youtube comedy.. that pretty much tells me how bad youtube comedy actually is.

The point I tried to make was that there are other people online much more deserving of hate than h3. And anons told me to kill myself. Who sperged on who? lol

You have crippling autism and you're obviously socially retarded.

Kill yourself before your disability spreads.

sure, kid.

>sure kid
>yfw

Why so angry?

What kind of weird creep would have pictures like this on their computer? What's the matter with you?

You really can't help yourself can you? Do you touch yourself to the smell of your farts?