Jesus christ

I had it going real great counting cals and working out and I fell off the wagon and can't get back on. How do I get back to where I was?

Just stop eating all the time?

damn, i wonder how many pens i have inside of me

>can't get back on
can't, user, or won't?

I tracked for years and got lean

Then I told myself I didn't need to track to stay lean anymore and I regained all the fat I had lost within 6 months

Now I'm back to tracking, never gona stop for the rest of my life. My natural appetite makes me fat.

True

If I try to start doing everything I did back then will I be ok or will it be too much to start since I've been on and off for about 7 months?

>I had it going real great counting cals
No you have not. If you have, you wouldn't even fall off of the wagon. You will become the wagon.

>can't get back on the wagon
You get back on the wagon by fucking getting back on the wagon. Any progress is good progress, and the longer you put it off the less likely you'll be to make it. Start NOW.

It took me like a month to SERIOUSLY get back on track. Like, this week is my first week truly on track. Fasting for 24 hours every Saturday evening - Sunday too. So far so good...

The thing that snapped me back into it was a vacation I took with my best friend. We met some guys, but I couldn't do anything because of my cycle. But we do plan on linking up again and I want to look much better for the occasion. I just wanna be a slutty hottie with my best friend ^.^ In addition, my not-so-official bf kept saying how "fine" I looked and that motivated me up to the stars.

That's the problem with me is I have a boyfriend but he's all like

" I like you the way you are"
And even when I tell him I want to change and I don't like it he doesn't care. He doesn't motivate me or anything but its okay. I've done it by myself before I just have to do it again.

Oh what I said was misleading - he meant that I look fine as in "hot" but yeah, he eventually tried to tell me that my size right now was "just right" but he already had me at "foine" and I want to get those compliments again ^.^

He'll like it girl, get those compliments :D

>you get the one in a million boyfriend who loves you regardless of your body
>it's his fault that I'm fat!!! he doesn't motivate me!!

I never said it was his fault; I do take blame for the way I've gotten.
I was simply relating to the other anons post

where am i

I lost 130 lbs by counting calories. Now I've been stuck months, even when I cut more and run more. I'm so close to my goal that I just want to do keto or something to finish it. I think I need to track macros more and cut out sugar at least.

I did slim down a lot by just counting my calories too. I never did count my grams of protein or fat but I've heard its so vital. I don't know how I'm supposed to get all of what I need without going over the number for one of the three factors though.

No OP your body will never get back to because your body is as lazy as you.

You only live once bro, why waste your time in excercising and eating healthy? Just have fun! Fuck diets and sports.

Just fucking do it, man. Stop making excuses, and take the Shaia Lebouf meme seriously.

I did the same fucking thing, and went right back to square one. Now I'm back on the wagon, have a new motivation, and am determined to make this shit work for me. All it took was me deciding to commit, again.

Keep going, femanon. You're gonna /makeit/

Just try not to develop an eating disorder. Men like toned women, not spoopy skellys

Try fasting, and taking vitamin supplements a couple days a week. Green tea can help too

Just workout more.

He's scared you will find a bigger stronger dick

i cannot believe that these posts are real and/or genuine

>Fasting for 24 hours every Saturday evening - Sunday too.
huh?

>I've done it by myself
what did he mean by this?

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Normies have 1 pen per 50 kilos but you have one of those 50-packs of pens just in your torso. Put down the pie.

I laughed way too much at this

Post weight and estimate bf% and I'll work it out for you bro.

How does that tiny chunk even weigh close to 5lbs?

Someone got a better comparison?

>tfw swallowed Satan's gift two weeks ago

Only 2 more days and I can start pissing out all this water.

This is a better photo, muscle weighs 1.06kg/L and fat about 0.9kg/L so it isn't as big of a difference as people try to make it.

neither are good, taking away the depth of the picture

why do you guys laugh when people say muscle weighs more than fat? doesn't this image prove that muscle weighs more? maybe those "obese" guys you like to make fun of just have lots of muscle

this picture raises a lot of doubt

Maybe, but OP's version is misleading cancer.