ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18937894
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24723079/
health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-healthy-eating-diets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okinawan diet

varied, with lots of vegetables and little refined sugar

Raw fruitarian.

>Having to consult a Mongolian Goat Milking forum because you're too retarded to construct your own diet
Being an absolute autist sure must suck

a diet that gives you everything your body needs and does raise as little as possible possibility for diet linked deases.

Hopefully i was helpful.

What we know for sure is a diet mainly (90%+) focused on a variety of unrefined plant-based foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans, is the healthiest eating pattern.

this

Being murdered by Japanese and American artillery?

My diet was like this, my ldl cholesterol was 3.7, am now trying lchf. Getting tested in another week to see if it lowered it

What exactly were you eating to have an LDL that high? Vegetables lower LDL

The traditional one at least. Now cos the place is choked with murkans they eat like them but with more spam

kek

Icelandic.

lol, atleast okinawa is the happening place for qt3.14159 hapa grills
absolutely correct. traditional one focused on eating less with an abundance of healthy carbs and fats whereas now not only okinawans, but japanese people in general want to eat like americans. but atleast McD's and other notable fast food chains are healthier than their american counterparts in japan since they use less sodium and their portions are smaller - nonetheless, still unhealthy

Anything that is whole foods based is automatically pretty good. Ideal is fruit and vegetable base, with fish, eggs, and healthy fats, and organ meat like liver once a week (look it up- boosts sperm production 53%). Dairy and wheat occasionally (How much varies person to person)

Mediterranean diet. Period. End.

>eggs

No

liver once a week is also associated with hypervitaminosis-a, so do some research before coming up with shit.

[Citation needed]

I guess that's true, but man the semen/ testosterone Gainz are real. It seems like if you have a plant based diet and eat meat once a week than you aren't really at risk for that. Idk tho, I've never had meat before

I'm loving the amount of scientific backup in this thread

The mediterranean diet is great. Most people don't know what it actually is though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqbQ82ld-4o

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021915013002438
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004

Not sure, but i eat a decent amount of sat fat, that could be it. Or i could just be inclined to have high ldl.

I never knew veg could lower ldl ill read up on it. I eat plenty anyway though

>I never knew veg could lower ldl ill read up on it.

Veg, beans, whole grains. Fiber absorbs and excretes cholesterol.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18937894

Literally who would place any real import on boosting sperm production? Also don't quote the statistics without the context they were calculated in in the paper they came from, it's shit science

>more semen = more test

Not op but I can't really have red meat and no milk protein any help?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Japanese/Okinawa life expectancy myth is basically just insurance fraud.

If you want true science, then the healthiest diet is Italian. And I mean Italian, not US-Italian.

Oh cool thanks for that.

Can you please give me quick run down on your diet?

>For sure

Chicken, fish etc.

Vegan scoops (actually pretty good) with soy/almond/whatever milk

EZ PZ

Alright thanks I'm a skeleton from my disease so I've been trying to put more weight on I forgot to mention

That vid is pretty shit though it uses ansel keys as a source. Are there any other studies that show that diet is beneficial?

Interesting. But then there's this
What the fuck is a lad to do?

Depends what exactly you mean by healthy. If you want to have high energy and feel good, HCLF. If you want to lose weight just starve yourself and drink water.

Have you any evidence to back up your truly scientific claim?

There's nothing wrong with Ancel Keys. 99% of the shit ketards say about him is nonsensical slander
Keys also lived to 100 years of age eating a low-fat diet so it can't be the worst thing

Is the guy who cherry picked that data to show a non existant correlation though? Or was that bullshit? Did he eat the crete diet?

you know there are hundred's of studies showing the direct correlation between sat fat / cho right ?
The Ancel key's studies was just a precursor .

Also what would ancel say about this?

There's a fat earther myth based on a study commissioned by the Japanese government looking at diet in Okinawa, and in that study they found they were eating more meat and fat or something to that extent. Of course that totally ignores the historical context of WW2 and how diet changed over the decades.

The Italian diet ca. 1950 was 65-70% carbohydrate

But according to this which i just posted twice there isnt any evidence of that

I meant the claim about italian diet being the healthiest

There are too many problems with this kind of analysis. You can read all the comments linked at the bottom if you want. All of these meta-analyses were very controversial.

Right now the scientific consensus is that exposure of the cardiovascular system to LDL cholesterol causes atherosclerosis.

It is known and accepted even by low-carbers that saturated fat raises circulating LDL cholesterol. We also know some of the mechanisms involved.

So satfat -> LDL -> disease, but all these analyses look at satfat -> disease from lower quality evidence

I see, ill read these comments. What does your diet consist of? Ive been doing lchf including animal fats but it doesnt really seem very good after researching it more

I don't understand why the lchf crowd absolutely want to consume animal fat , it all seems like a group of people trying to be specials snowflakes to me .

Check it....

health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-healthy-eating-diets