So how do you guys transition into eating less? I am 5'11 and 180 pounds, not obese...

So how do you guys transition into eating less? I am 5'11 and 180 pounds, not obese, but I still want to lose some weight, but holy shit trying to cut down on eating less and less is so fucking hard, any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kellydonnelly14?lang=en
instagram.com/_asap_kd1_/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you pick left ur gay

count calories

I'm pretty sure I did it by developing an eating disorder. Is it normal to enjoy the feeling of hunger after a while? It almost turns me on

Intermittent fasting

I remember this chick. 90% sure she's a coalburner

>90% sure she's a coalburner

Is there a video?

Cut out (or cut down on) breads, pastas, and desserts. Find healthier ways to make your favorite foods that yield less calories. Use turkey instead of beef for instance. Try to incorporate more vegetables into your diet as well, they fill you up more.

Once your tastes adapt to healthier eating, it becomes a lot easier. Also, cutting out (or massively down on) sodas is important.

sadly she is. 100%

Like every addiction, you need to slowly eat less than you did before and occupy your mind with something else in the meantime. Dont be around food or other people eating. It will be hard at first to give up an addiction, but will become easier the more you train self control.

this. stop eating before 6pm latest

Keeping your mind busy is key.

What helped me was taking up more hobbies and keeping my place less stocked with food. It's still kinda miserable and sometimes I binge a bit, but I've gone from 210 to 170 in the past year (with working out and being more active in general) and holy shit is it worth it.

Yep this is her

You just do it (discipline, not motivation). Count calories and macros so you know you're actually doing what you're trying to do, and weigh yourself every morning so you can see if it's working.

whats her IG

Daddy must be proud

Not sure but this is her twitter

twitter.com/kellydonnelly14?lang=en

ITTIG

>COPE

cuck

welp through that I found her instagram.

instagram.com/_asap_kd1_/

im too good at this familia

>private accounts

Goddamnit Veeky Forums that makes 3 times today

right to fuck, left to impregnate

dont want manlets, but dont like fucking lanklets

mate youre so dumb the good thing you wont reproduce anyway

These are simple pointers, but universally solid ones.

Switch to healthier options on the breads/pastas if possible. Try to eliminate the majority of sugars. Make Chicken/Turkey the majority of your meat intake, and I would even add, "eat kinda boring", not in that your food sucks, but that your diet is rather repetitive.

Youll save money since youll be buying higher quantities of fewer items (as opposed to small quantities of many).

Also try eating just a tad slower if you're able to. Itll give your brain time to catch up with your stomach and you'll fill up on less food.

>this person has had relations with multiple people but one (or more of) those people was black, so now the woman is unattractive
Hmmm

You got it

Counting calories is the easiest way to get so bored and disenfranchised with getting healthy that you abandon it

If you don't know the character of the individual, how can you say that?

That's pretty irrational desu

Go on intermittent fasting. Force yourself not to eat until a certain time of day. It will be rough for the first few days but you'll get used to it.

Eat keto.
Count calories
Replace one-two meals with protein drink or veggie shake.

Eventually it becomes a struggle to eat because you feel full from fat, disgusted by calories in processed shit, or satisfied by the shake.

That's right. Fucking a nigger is basically beastiality.

Just look at the nonexisting history of niggers, if you want to look at the character of the negroid race or look at the african shithole called modern Paris.

Why would you think that? And, even if I concede that, I don't see how that would have any bearing on her attractiveness

Niggers do have history though.
What's wrong with Paris?

I dont, by running a 5k every day I automatically reduce my daily caloric intake by 500 calories

>So how do you guys transition into eating less?

You decide how much you should be eating and then you eat it.

>this person has had relations with multiple people but one (or more of) those people were [a dog, a child, a retard], so now the woman is undesirable.

see what i did there?

Just lower your calories the day after, dont spent time going slowly down like you are trying to stop smoking. Do Intermittent fasting for even faster restults.

dont worry about eating less. dont count calories. just eat healthy foods and your hunger will go down. it's a bit hard to binge on vegetables

the blacks she's going out with have more going for them in their live than you most likely.

itt, keyboard warriors still trying to get a 2 plate bench

I see how a dog could cause undesirability due to the potential of transmitted diseases, but not for children and retards. If anything, since children and retards have less sex generally, there's a lower risl of stds so the women should become more desirable

>Why would you think that?
Because Africans are literally not human. They have no cro magnon or neanderthal DNA like whites and asians do.

>I don't see how that would have any bearing on her attractiveness
Attraction is more than physical.

Only subsarahan Africans don't have neanderthal dna. Still, doesn't make them non-human. If anything, it should make them the most human since they have pure homo sapiens dna and haven't fallen prey to racemixing. Stormweenies make no sense

What component of your attraction to a woman is decreased by her choosing mates of a skin color you dislike?

releasing mix tapes in their free time

>If anything, it should make them the most human since they have pure homo sapiens dna and haven't fallen prey to racemixing.

False. Proto-humans existed in Europe, specifically the Balkans, long before Africans did. Africans are different breed entirely.

>What component of your attraction to a woman is decreased by her choosing mates of a skin color you dislike?
Race is more than skin-color, first of all. Second, it means she has poor judgement and likely carries STDs or other negatives.

I'm definitely going to need a source on that, and it better not be you misinterpreting popsci shit

How would it mean she has poor judgement?

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

Because she chose someone who is statistically less intelligent, less responsible and more violent as a partner.

Why is this an issue? If you like black men so much you were actually physically intimate with one, just continue with them to the exclusion of the whites who now want nothing to do with you

if you are in a positive attitude then probably yes
you are into hunting for food mode, that's linked with a strong survival istinct and leads also to strong mating urges to preserve yourself

And how do you know those differences are due to race rather than socioeconomic status? Also, unless the partner was randomly chosen from the racial population (which is highly unlikely unless the woman was really desperate) , statistics for a group of people have little bearing on the individuals. Sure, if you have no other information at your disposal the safe choice is to go by the statistics for the group(s) the partner belongs to, but information about the individual in question is infinitely better that shitty estimations that rely on ridiculous assumptions.

>And how do you know those differences are due to race rather than socioeconomic status?

The fact that slavs from eastern Europe outperform American niggers? They're much poorer, yet they score more on IQ tests.

>Also, unless the partner was randomly chosen from the racial population (which is highly unlikely unless the woman was really desperate)
Fool, there are plenty of white trash girls who fuck blacks to get back at daddy.

>statistics for a group of people have little bearing on the individuals
Wrong. They paint a picture of what those people are like.

>information about the individual in question is infinitely better that shitty estimations that rely on ridiculous assumptions.
And by the time you get to really know that person it could be too late.

Poorer in terms of pure gdp or with poorer quality education infrastructure? Because if it doesn't include the latter, it's irrelevant. . Also, niggers in countries other than America, like the UK, outperform American nigs and often natives too depending on the country they came from so there's definitely something fucked with America, off the top of my head maybe it's the education underfunding in black communities

Oh wow your caricature of what some white women act like, most likely based on anecdotal evidence, has really convinced me
They paint a picture of what a group of people is like, assuming the data even comes from representative samples. If you have an individual you can then use the statistics of the group to estimate the traits of that individual, but the probability of your estimate being accurate with respect to that individual is pretty low because an individual is a tiny non-random sample. It gets even lower if the traits have high variance in populations, like iq does.

Ah yes, because it's impossible to get to know someone without fucking them and having their child

Also, just to address your picture, the cd recently showed black fathers have just as much and sometimes more involvement in their children's lives than fathers from other races, though they live with the children and it's mother at far lower rates (which has been hypothesised to be due to socioeconomic circumstances).

European negroid are 10times worse than American ones. Kike

Well reasoned argument that's heavily backed up by evidence and logic, I appreciate your contribution, even though it's wrong

I'm not Jewish but thanks for the compliment

>Also try eating just a tad slower if you're able to. Itll give your brain time to catch up with your stomach and you'll fill up on less food.

This is good advice. I've learned to savour and enjoy food instead of eating everything in sight as fast as possible, which I'm quite capable of doing.

Somebody post the damn webm

>Poorer in terms of pure gdp or with poorer quality education infrastructure?
Both. Have you ever been to eastern Europe?

>Oh wow your caricature of what some white women act like, most likely based on anecdotal evidence, has really convinced me
It's a fact black men are less desired by women of all races than white men.

>They paint a picture of what a group of people is like, assuming the data even comes from representative samples.
Please. Stereotypes exist because they're usually true. Yes, not always, but it generally is.

>Ah yes, because it's impossible to get to know someone without fucking them and having their child
People fuck within 1-2 weeks of dating these days, you really think that's enough time to know someone?

>Also, just to address your picture, the cd recently showed black fathers have just as much and sometimes more involvement in their children's lives than fathers from other races, though they live with the children and it's mother at far lower rates
If you says so. Statistics also show that bm/wf relationships are also far more likely to fail.

Protein powder diet, 6-12 scoops, flaxseed oil, and a multivitamin..

>Inexpensive ($130/mo. -- 11lb. of protein is $60-$75.. 1 gal. of flaxseed oil is about $50.. A multi is $5.)
>Modular (E.g., increasing calories is a few scoops / some oil; and there's plenty of room for cool herbs and essential oils within a modest budget -- in research, 60g of onion juice increases test by 300%.)
>Simple (probably the quickest, most filling meals on the menu -- protein is used in so many processes that 1-2g/lb. is *the* solid suggestion. In fact, research states that serotonin/dopamine respond very rapidly to increases of protein consumption [sources with tryptophan/phenylalanine, obviously]).

Notes:

Casein shows a bunch of benefits vs. whey -- increased fat loss (2x), lean mass gains (2x), and bone statistics.

A supplement that's probably worth trying is calcium phosphate powder. Calcium is used for neutralizing acidity, which plausibly benefits joint health.

I also get L-tryptophan and L-phenylalanine, with mucuna pruriens (L-DOPA) and a strong antioxidant for dopamine protection (ground cloves).

A study recommends 15g of vitamin C and 1g of water. This is supposed to supplement the full product of C-making genes.

(OP)
Protein powder diet, 6-12 scoops, flaxseed oil, and a multivitamin..

>Inexpensive ($130/mo. -- 11lb. of protein is $60-$75.. 1 gal. of flaxseed oil is about $50.. A multi is $5.)
>Modular (E.g., increasing calories is a few scoops / some oil; and there's plenty of room for cool herbs and essential oils within a modest budget -- in research, 60g of onion juice increases test by 300%.)
>Simple (probably the quickest, most filling meals on the menu -- protein is used in so many processes that 1-2g/lb. is *the* solid suggestion. In fact, research states that serotonin/dopamine respond very rapidly to increases of protein consumption [sources with tryptophan/phenylalanine, obviously]).

Notes:

Casein shows a bunch of benefits vs. whey -- increased fat loss (2x), lean mass gains (2x), and bone statistics.

A supplement that's probably worth trying is calcium phosphate powder. Calcium is used for neutralizing acidity, which is plausibly beneficial for joint health.

I also get L-tryptophan and L-phenylalanine, with mucuna pruriens (L-DOPA) and a strong antioxidant for dopamine protection (ground cloves).

A study recommends 15g of vitamin C and 1gal. of water. This supposedly supplements the full product of C-making genes.

Is it just that whey is shilled a lot harder because it's easier to make profit of? I started counting to check macros and obviously way low on protein, decided to grab some casein whey and it was only a tiny bit more expensive than whey.

Fuck off, shill. Protein powder is trash compared to actual food.

Tren

>Protein powder
its a suplement

No, I've never been to Eastern Europe but I'm very interested in how you managed to quantify infrastructure quality and compare what the two populations are exposed to

Not that it's even a refutation of my counterargument, but anyway I'd like some evidence for that "fact"
>inb4 shitty non-representative dating responses that doesn't take into account assumptions about ses

And going by stereotypes alone is ultra-pleb. And stereotypes also exist to demonise populations people don't like and to propagate prejudice so those populations are easier to subjugate

It's not enough time to know enough about them if you plan on having an long term relationship, but for just sex it's fine.

I don't say so, the cdc does, but where's your citation ?

I still get whey because I like the quick nutrition, but casein keeps me full.

What's your argument?

>No, I've never been to Eastern Europe but I'm very interested in how you managed to quantify infrastructure quality and compare what the two populations are exposed to

One population exists in the most wealthy and most economically advanced country on the planet, the other lives in soviet-era infrastructure and gets by on 300-400 euro a month.

>anyway I'd like some evidence
>but this evidence doesn't count because reasons

Okay, breh.

>And going by stereotypes alone is ultra-pleb. And stereotypes also exist to demonise populations people don't like and to propagate prejudice so those populations are easier to subjugate
God, you're naive. Stereotypes can't be artificially created. They exist because large groups of people haved shared experiences with, say, blacks or jews, or whatever. There's no force on Earth that can convince millions of people around the globe to think the jews are greedy, for example. It's impossible.

>It's not enough time to know enough about them if you plan on having an long term relationship, but for just sex it's fine.
No, that's just ridiculous.

>but where's your citation ?
Here's one example.

what's wrong with that kid? looks like retarded albino

What has been the most effective at weight loss for me was making my own meals. It's super easy to make an omelette with 300-400 calories (depending on which/how many eggs you use) or a

racemixing

t. brainlet

Look into the following diet drugs:
Caffeine
Ephedrine
(Combo of these called ECA stack)

If you're serious about losing more weight quicker look into
Albuterol Clenbuterol and T3

If you're serious enough to not care if you die about overdosing and want to lose a shit load of weight extremely fast look into DNP

That wealth and economic advancement is obviously uniformly shared in America, isn't it? Because only then could you say if you live somewhere in a good place, you live in a good part of that place. Oh wait, but that's most definitely not the case, and since ghettos are a thing, you've come out with the most fallacious attempt at a refutation I've seen this week

I explained to you why it's shit evidence in the same sentence, reducing valid preemptive counterarguments to "because reasons" isn't an argument

Stereotypes can very well be artificially created, around the dawn of cinema as well as in theatre wypipo would put on blackface and do stupid shit while pretending to black and they'd intentionally propagate negative stereotypes. It seems you're the naive one. Those experiences you refer to can very well be manufactured in industries where the entered business is presenting fictional, manufactured experiences (which it is in cinema)

How is it ridiculous?

>Citation doesn't control or even attempt to show SES, time before marriage, parental blessing, etc.
You're not even trying anymore. I know simple graphs with nice colours are easier to wrap your head around, but come on

I've gone from 210 lbs to 180 lbs. (96kg -> 82kg)

When I started cutting I began counting calories, but the reduced food volume was tough.

I essentially bought a metric shitton of carrots, and then every time I was hungry I'd just eat carrots. I think I was eating somewhere slightly north of a kilo of carrots everyday.

As more time passed I got used to the lower volume, I started eating less carrots. And it all worked out for the best. I still eat carrots because I legitimately like them, but they helped me transition into a lower calorie count by keeping the food volume relatively high, but not being very calorie dense.

Because the wealth and economic advancement is uniformly shared in the former USSR and its satelites, right? There are no ghettos in eastern Europe, right?

No, you didn't. You just outright refused to acknowledge arguments that tear a hole in your arugment.

Those "negative" stereotypes are based on reality. People don't suddenly decide to hate groups of people for absolutely no reason.

Fucking someone you don't know well can lead to all types of problems. He could be violent, an alcohol/substance abuser, mentally ill, he could have STDs etc. This is doubly true if the person in question is from a group of people, who are statistically less intelligent and more violent.

Ah, it's the eternal "niggers are niggers because of socio-econimic factors, not because they're niggers" argument. Never mind the fact that the entire histroy of Africa proves you wrong.

she's been tainted. it's bad enough that she fucked other guys in the first place, but a nigger is too far.

Yes

>tainted
What does this actually mean? It's just a buzzword like degenerate to show she did something you don't like

If your data comes from eastern European countries where just as many of the people are in ghettos as are black people in the US, then fine, if you can also show the ghettos are just as bad . But I'd wager there are more blacks in ghettos than not than there are slaves in ghettos than not.

But I did though, this is definitely a failure to read on your part. The reasons being non-respresentative and not taking into account assumptions about SES, which I quite explicitly said.

The reasons they have are the media and legislation saying so. The reasons the people behind the media and legislation have are not having to increase funding to areas that need it since the portion of the electorate that would vote for such is marginalised (legislation) and making money based on the zeitgeist of the time (media). Tbh, I'm quite surprised you didn't assume Jewish overlords sowing chaos would be a reason as well

1-2 weeks is enough time to get an STD check, and if psychological issues don't present themselves in that time, you'd need an inordinate amount of time to check for them since there would probably have to be some kind of trigger

How does the entire history of africa prove me wrong?

quit your job so you have no money to pay for anything except sardines and beans

Are you for real? The average eastern euro city is a ghetto by American standards. That's the point.

People with lower SES are more likely to date niggers, that was my point.

So, by your own logic everything between whites and blacks was fine until da joos and their moving pictures came into the picture? Because that's laughable.

Rigfht, because everyone asks their partner for an STD check before sex. And that's not even counting things like one night stands. That's such a dumb thing to say. there are many conditions which can be missed in such a short span of time.

I don't know, how about the fact African "civilizations" are a joke? How about the fact that most pre-colonial nations of sub-Saharan Africa have no written language?

t. low test weak willed

Because we know the nature of nigger genes.

Not to interrupt this lovely discussion but can someone post the webm of the OP?

I'm definitely going to disagree there unless you have some evidence to show otherwise
>inb4 anecdotal evidence

How is that a counterargument? And even then, a citation would be great to show the reason for that is something not as mundane as lower ses people being more likely to be in contact with niggers

I wasn't unironically proposing da joos as a reason, your reading comprehension definitely needs some work. And no, I don't think everything was fine between blacks and whites before that. But I think slavery and jim crow laws definitely played a part there

I do, if I plan on establishing a long term fuckbuddy relationship. It just makes sense. If other people aren't, then there's nothing I can do, but waiting longer to fuck won't necessarily make their stds go away.

>it's another user just wants to be racist and doesn't even bother to actually look at why
I bet you haven't even read guns, germs and steel, even with the intention of looking for something to criticise. Also, why is written language even important? Look at it from the view point or an individual in a fairly small population relative to empires, probably a hunter gatherer. What is the point?

What genes are you talking about, how did you empirically determine their nature and what chromosomes do they occur in and how far downstream are they?

Different approaches work differently depending on the individual. The soundest theoretical way to lose weight might not suit the person in question. its up to you to find out what makes you able to stick to it, because at the end it comes down to consistency. CONSISTENCY
For me, IF works very well when cutting. Fasted cardio in case I really want to lean out on top of that
Keto I just couldnt do, but there are many who swear by it. If youre obese, counting calories is easiest. Your TDEE changes a lot though, so when it comes to going down from 12% to 10%, it gets more difficult.
Try different things out and see how you like it. I dont see the point in these questions, do you need people to tell you what to like? Losing weight might not be easy for some fatties, but its god damn simple

>It's a fact black men are less desired by women of all races than white men.

The races self-segregate when it comes to dating.
So why the fuck do you care about what Jamal and some degenerate Stacy are doing? Is it because you can't get anyone to touch your little peenor. Dumb faggot.

Again, are you for real? People in eastern Europe live with 500 euro or less. Tell, me how much do wellfare niggers get?

No, it's mostly the lower income and the lower education that brings them together.

Now ask yourself why white people enslaved blacks. Is it because of propaganda or is it because Europeans recognized their lesser intelligence?

You sound like you've never had a gf or any sexual contact at all, desu. No normal person acts this way in a social context.

That's exactly the point, my mentally challenged friend. Sub-Saharan Africans never built any empires, they never invented anything, they never had any cultural or scientific contributions to mankind. When Europeans were colonizing the world Africans couldn't even build a seaworthy boat. They're just less intelligent.

>crime rate is disproportionately high
>low test scores, lower IQ
>smaller skulls, lower brain mass
>can't into building civilizations
>"art" form is lol rap
>nobel prize winning niggers?
>african space program?
>modern day gibsmedats blm chimpouts
>divorce rates are the highest
>invented gang violence
>highest rate of drug use
>higher test, prone to violence
Do I really need to open my /pol/ folder for this obvious shit? Fucking niggers is literally flushing your prospects for a happy future down the drain.

>mad nigger detected

>why the fuck do you care
Don't honestly, but bad decisions need to be pointed out and shamed as an example... a caution to others not to make the same mistake. Jewish media glorifies and coddles these chimps so it falls to places like this.

I used to be 6'0 220, now I'm 6'0 180 and I'm nearing 10% bf.

Some days I have to eat so much that I feel sick from it.

I play basketball 3x a week, lift 4x a week, and push the prowler or run hills 2-3x a week + I work at a hospital and I walk 7-10 miles a day 4 times a week.

after basketball for 3 hours, which is after I lift and push the prowler for 3 hours, I don't usually feel like eating, but I force myself to.

I can't believe I used to be %20+ bf.

Most of these are possibly explained by their lack of neanderthal DNA.

>Jewish media glorifies
>sees any movie about growing up in the projects
>watches the wire
>aww bro being a poor as fuck nigger would be so fucking rad

If someone watches something like the wire and thinks that it was in any way glorifying that way of life, then they're either stoned or retarded.

>what is purchasing power
Lrn economics

How does the lower income bring them together?

Weird and completely nonsensical false dichotomy, it's obviously because they wanted cheap labour and they had superior weaponry. They wanted to, they could, and so they did.

I've only had one girlfriend, but I've had a string of long term fuckbuddies and I have a few female friends. The main aspect of the girlfriend thing that's enjoyable is sex, so it just makes sense to strip everything else away and have long term, safe, sustainable fun. The most fun comes from unprotected sex, and for it to be safe we have to both have std checks. I don't see what's weird here.

Did you not read the picture explaining why? Also, I just Googled empires in sub Sahara africa, and like magic there was a list of them. Same for inventions from subsarahan Africans. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're lazy and uneducated rather than straight lying.
How do you know they couldn't build a boat? Are you trying to say that because you've found no evidence of building boats, they couldn't? Because that's a huge fucking leap of logic. Your reasoning is consistently flawed; you have a conclusion you want to reach, and you'll ignore any and all confounding variables to get to that conclusion

Those aren't genes you pleb, those are elements of phenotypes
All can be explained by lower SES, except maybe smaller brains and lower brain mass which I'll need a source on. But brain mass in the form of an encephalisation quotient, obviously