Is acne in the back and in upper arms you have high test or just you are a diry fag ?

is acne in the back and in upper arms you have high test or just you are a diry fag ?

is acne in the back and in upper arms A SIGN** you have high test or just you are a diry fag ?

is acne in the back and upper arms a sign you have high test or ARE YOU JUST** a diry fag ?

So is it or not ?

is acne in the back and in upper arms a sign you have high test or are you just a DIRTY** fag ?

So is it or not ?

is acne in the back and in upper arms a sign you have high test or are you just a dirty fag?**

Lool stop you all

So is it or not ?

>giant test-factory balls that can t even show off
>hair falls out in early 20s
>backne for life
>shortened life span cause too much natural test
JUST

is acne in the back and in THE** upper arms a sign you have high test or are you just a dirty fag?**

Hormones are extremely complicated. Short answer, no it's not a sign of high test

Blasting and cruising for years no acne on cycle, some when I come off

Steroid use

What are some signs of naturally high test

I believe its all related on the face, the scariest you look the higer the test but i may be wrong

is acne in the upper arms and in in the back you have test or just you are a diry fag?

Prominent adam's apple
Deep voice
Body hair
There are plenty of high test guys who don't have the adam's apple tho

What about having a manly face, and being naturally strong but not a deep voice, hairy body or adam apple ?

How many pull ups you guys think he can do it?

less than a regular military guy probably. If a big guy (tm) like him does pullups, it's like doing reps with +120 lbs weight added compared to the average guy

do people think that looking like that looks good and pleasing?

So is it or not?

I had bacne all my teens and still have some at 23 yo. It's just genetics

The only sign of having high test is doing a blood test and the doctor says "your testosterone is high"

Anything else is a guess

High test, no. A rapid change in hormones, good chance. Dirty, can be a strong factor. Genetic makeup, this.

Some people are predisposed to it and being dirty/hormonal shifts triggers it or makes it worse. Some people can be nasty fucks that cycle on roids erryday and not get it.

He looks like a fucking crab kek

is diry fag in the upper arms you acne in the high test have or just acne?