/fraud/ Steroids General

/fraud/ - How McGregor was cheated out of a decision by a biased referee deccision, and why for the next 2 weeks everyone will only talk about the McGregor - Mayweather fight edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ygBgYosJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you even watch the fight? Conor was already completely out of steam and couldn't defend himself anymore when the ref stopped the fight. He would've lost even by a decision.

I've just started cruising after a Test/Tren blast, and my fatigue builds up way quicker than I remember in the gym now, so my blast routine is obviously not an option anymore.

What sort of routine should I run until my next blast, if I want to still increase strength?

I'm running 75mg Test E e3d rn.

Imho test is the golden standard in terms of benefit/risk ratio for strength and size.

So... cruise test, blast high test? Very underrated

Creatine can help with lifting fatigue a little. Try messing with macros, more carbs? Also more sleep, maybe less volume more intensity

>skinnyfat friend calls me and asks about roids to get ripped
>he doesn't even lift (doesn't know how to either) so I tell him to spend a year learning lifting and diet
>calls me today saying he started a cycle of test/tren/mast

What's gonna happen to him Veeky Forums?

he'll make gains while training like a moron, then continue to train like a moron, get off juice while training like a moron, get injured, lose gains, quit, tell stories about how he was hot shit when he started

I KNOW HOW TO TRAIN VERY WELL NATURALLY ,, DOING SOLID PROGRAMS AND MADE GOOD PROGRESS. DOES THAT MEAN ON 500 MG OF TEST-E I CAN DO A RECOMPOSITION WHERE U GAIN MUSCLE AND LOSE FAT AT THE SAMETIME EATING SLIGHTLY BELOW MAINTENANCE CALORIES WITH HIGH PROTEIN INTAKE
THANKS,, I HAVE DONE THIS NATURALLY B4 BUT I SEE PEOPLE ON FORUM SAY U CANT DO THAT ON GEAR... LOL... I TIHNK TEYRE RETARDS DISCREDITING THE DRUGS THEY TAKE AND THINKING ITS ALL THEIR HARD WORK BUT REALITY ITS MOSTLY THE DRUGS

i think he will get injured fast becasue his nervous system was never under enough stress and he will snap his shit as soon as strength gains will kick in

I have never understood the appeal of competitive fighting. Especially UFC. Everything just turns into hugging or watching two people squirm on the ground like a bundle of worms

It's genuinely more entertaining to watch niggers fight each other on youtube.

I bought a little friend. He's giving me this smirk all the time i think he likes me. Feels good to have a friend finally.

Took some strong stuff to sleep last night. Woke up today for my morning injection and went 1/2 inch deep before I realized I was pinning with my (20g) draw needle.

Ouch

After Im done bulking Im considering water fasting for 7 or so days before recomping.

I've got tbol, var, and sdrol, is it worth using sdrol over tbol or var in this circumstance since I wont be gaining during that period?

Like 20mg sdrol, or 75mg tbol or 100mg var.

After that week I want to go to recomping.

He is cute, take care if him and dont forget to start him on whey and weight wests to get him big and jucy

Anyone have any experience with tbol?

I'm thinking of using it to frontload my first cycle and I like the fact that it has milder sides than dbol and adrol. Looking for something dry that won't fuck my shit up like epi

stop tripping, youre an embarassment

Dbol fucks my shit up, but adrol doesnt. Sdrol doesnt fuck my shit up either.

S23 will actually give you some gains and is dry.

I searched for his family tree and apparently this was his grandfather. He got them massive roelly winklaar monster genetics. Test and meat is what my buddy needs.

Would a 16 week cycle of 500mg of test make your face leaner/your cheeks more hollow, and make your jaw more square?
Also, what is Anadrol good at and does it raise blood pressure?

I wish mossad would get the hate that crusader does. Yeah I don't agree with his religious fanaticism or his stories about gf but at least he's an entertaining kind of idiot.

>his religious fanaticism
he's only LARPing
sickening

Dont know where to ask so might as well ask here because yall are some anatomy autists (mean that in the best way possible)

>had surgery yesterday
>was under general anesthesia
>woke up and no numbness, a little swelling
>now a lot of swelling and mental nerve is blocked

The numbness is fucking annoying. Am I going to have to wait for the swelling to go away for my mental nerve to get unfucked or is it a result of the anesthesia and will go away sooner?

Might be the swelling desu.

Hi
I have probably 6 cycles under my belt and would consider myself a very experienced lifter, but I haven't lifted in a year or so because I've been addicted to WoW. I am about to start a 3 month blast of Test E, Dbol, Tren E, Aromasin, and Caber/Letro on hand.
Any random tips or advice you think I should all know? (yes I've used all these drugs before). Just looking to spit ideas around before I start

Could be nerve damage or swelling. Swelling will go away fast, but a cut or frayed nerve will last a while. I had my carpal tunnel released and it took 6 months for my middle finger to feel normal again (was tingly and felt "asleep" 24/7).

What's wrong with my back?

Left side that you can see is sticking out pretty significantly, looks fucked from the side.

I should add. No pain or discomfort. Seems to flare up whenever I squat and then slowly go down over a few days after.

Wow he's great I love him. You need to love him. What a smol bean.

Yeah i love him, he's funny.

You look great man, mirin hard good job.

Ah what a cool dude!

You fatigue faster because of the tren interfering with the production of red blood cell

awesome cat is awesome :D

A mighty ancestor. Get him on chicken and beef then.

A 16week cut at -500kcal will do a lot more for your face and overall aesthetics than steroids.

Get your account banned.

Just looks like asymmetrical gains

Do some unilateral lat and spine erector work

i miss

>swollen glands
>ESTP

I still got 6 weeks left of babbys first test cycle but i am absolutely disgusted with my body. Im afraid that i will get fatter if i continue with surplus, cutting on 500mg/week is a waste of gear and recomping is just spinning your wheels. I will cruise after. Still not sure if it's bloat or fat and i won't know until i cut. I need advice.

bulk thru your 500mg blast.

Then cut on a 250mg cruise dose until you are lean.
When you reached that point, do PCT and stay on maintenance until you are fully recovered.

Or just BnC for life and be cut year around because you have all the time in the world.

>First CT Fletcher
>Next Piana
>Then Carver
>Now Rippletoe

wtf is 2017

>BnC for life
that's the plan

I hate cutting because it takes time. I can only hope that enhanced cut won't be as bad as natty cut.

>mast is a cat person

You can cut way faster on roids

>You can cut way faster on roids

how fast?
im currently cutting and it sucks ass.. im so worried about losing muscle, and i have to stay on my diet for at least another month.
if i start juicing now, would it be beneficial for fat loss and muscle loss prevention?

I am on test e and clenbuterol atm and it works like a wonder

I was skinny fat and somehow my abs are almost visible and my arms became bigger and ripped

I think i gain muscle and lose fat because im a noob as well

by "faster" you mean i can hold on to my muscles on bigger deficit? I think i saw someone here saying that he's cutting on 1000 deficit and 250mg test per week

i dont think test really speeds up your cut

cutting on 250mg didnt make it really faster, but you lose zero, ZERO muscle.

Say no more. Only thing that matters in life is getting huge hugeeee.

More a dog person, but working full-time i have no time for a dog.

>cutting on 250mg didnt make it really faster, but you lose zero, ZERO muscle.
how large of a deficit can you go on while on 250mg test?
i really just wana be done with cutting, need to lose another 5-7%

I wanna water fast on gear

>being a dog or a cat person
>not just being an animal person

Though I must admit most cats are fucking retarded and barely worthy of existing.

Eat 800cals a day fast

Yeah exactly

Thats not what I meant
Bigger safe deficits

Damn
I never thought about it that way
Poor dogs

Sounds like youre not much of an animal person

I am more an animal person than a human person. I hate humans.

If you ever say shit about my buddy i will fcking rape you in your sleep, you hear me faggot.

idk mang, but i think i was on a pretty large deficit. More than 500 cals thats for sure.

You have all the time in the world bro, If you are on BnC, once you cut down, you can be cut for the rest of the time. Because u'll just keep making gains

>his diet doesn't consist of 100% raw meat
Explain?

You are incorrect

99% raw meat and a multi vitamin

cancer so far

Just don't let him outside.

>be out walking dog
>retarded cat comes up trying to defend its territory from a dog that weighs 5 times as much
>even when they are out of sight they have to make it a point to be seen

>unofficial scoring

>tfw the true roidpill is when you realize all you need to have a nice body that makes pussies wet, is hitting your macros, spending a small amount of your time at the gym, and some cycles.
Why did people ever tell me it was hard.
All I did was buy some stuff and lift some objects.

nice

there is zero difference between niggers and nigger-minded ""whites""

Not even color of skin? :0

>letting a 800 euro cat outside so i can be taken away from me and sold to some dirty motherfck.

I live in an apartment with a balcony. He can't go out. But otherwise i would never let him go outside. It would definitely get stolen. You only see those dirty cheap ass cats outside.

comfy

only retards think only skin color makes race difference

I'm curious..

What's your age, and how long have you been "using" AAS? &...For how long are you planing on being on AAS?..

I would like to feel the power of AAS, but I'm afraid that I could not deal with the follwing; not being able to maintain or keep the mass that I gain during a cycle..

I would really appriciate if some of you could share how you deal with this dilemma? And if you could describe how you feel on cycle vs. off cycle..

Thanks in advance
- L

besides your tremendously faggot signature i will help you.

unless you're at the natty limit (hint you're not) you will be able to keep 80% off the mass from a cycle if you're diet/training would be on point during/after pct.

Sdrol kills appetite if you take it for a couple weeks, but it also makes you crave sugar so IDK. If I were you I'd do a whey-only fast instead of a water-only fast, then take sdrol while recomping. I don't have any experience with tbol or var though

Why cant I find any good Tbol

Nothing about tbol is "good".

What wrong with Tbol

I've accidentally pinned with my 20s before, thinking I was just hitting scar tissue resistance or something.

Pip is definitely more noticeable but as long as its well used muscle it doesn't make a ton of difference.

I've never seen so many people mention tbol until JJ popped for it

Unless you're a pro athlete with a ton of expendable cash idk why anyone would ever use it

even pro athletes have better choice i think.

i think those so called steroid coaches sell them a lot of shit steroids because muh oldschool knowledge.

i might be wrong but thats what i think

ouch maybe you werent hitting scar tissue at first but now you're probably scarred af.

I read its because the half life of tbol is shorter than similar compounds so its easier to get away with.

Also the lack of water weight but then, why not tren? idk.

Except JJ didn't. Again. Like a dumbass.

>dirty cheap ass cats

Nigga they aint some kind of accessory.

Fucker looks kawaii though.

I'd imagine the effects on cardio are much less on tbol than tren.

fairly certain they use other stuff that hides traces of AAS.

Mmm yea that makes a lot of sense.
From what I've read specifically about coaches like Jones nutritionist, whos name I'm forgetting, they try and run a fuck ton of odd supps and compounds to like, throw of bloods, and then crash the test levels prior to bloods.

Because I know after the first DCvJJ fight JJ had 'suspiciously low levels of test', like at the same or lower than DC, who was around 35 at the time.

My boys are 14 and prefer the outdoors now that we've got the puppy. Always been indoor outdoor. Indoor only cats are autistic weirdies. It's cool to see the shit my boys slaughter too. They get scrappy sometimes but they're thicc boys. Animals need nature.

Special breed cats are. Especially those who has some decent family tree. Same goes for dogs.

Ideally i would have this dog. Cost like 2k minimum. Monster.

Fuck yeah.

I've read they stay pretty healthy and get old too, especially for big breeds.

I still disagree with the accessory shit.

is dbol useless if you use ai?

Sometimes when I inject I feel a sharp pain as the needle goes in and I have to pull it. It continues to hurt afterwards. Have I hit a nerve when I do this?

if you hit nerve the muscle will spazz out and you pull the needle out without thinking

Looking into Sdrol right now and it sounds amazing. I'm mostly interested in strength and conditioning gains for mma.

Low dose sdrol is changing my build like crazy.

What are the sides of sdrol like, and whats your cycle looking like with it?

20 sdrol just bumped up to 500/500 test dhb so I have a few weeks before those start to show results.

Physique looks like Sides are negligible right now. Maybe some lethargy but that's it. I need sugar while lifting but I always drink dextrose regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ygBgYosJs

Yea man your chest and core are looking way better than a few months ago, noice

>Low dose sdrol
>20 sdrol
oh you

AI is for fags dude just pop the dbol, no test base, no AI, and go to town. Also don't do cardio and start at a high BF%

why dont you have a back

you could have a 9999/10 physique

What should my PCT protocol look like if I've been BnC for 1.5 - 2 years?

I'm currently cruising on 175mg Test E pw btw

Oh

CUTE

Guy looks so comfy and content.
Pls dont ever yell at the cat for being a dyel.

Your lats are so small in comparison.

tfw all your shit gets seized