Is Iskra Lawrence high test ?

Is Iskra Lawrence high test ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

disgusting coal burner

i would obviously have sex with her but her butt is clearly fake. it gets even more obvious when you see the before and after pics in a short amount of time. there's a reason there's a ton of IG famous white girls with crazy hips and ass that didn't exist even just 5 years ago. it's gotten cheaper and easier to get fat "rearranged" around your body to make yourself look high test instead of fridge mode

s-she is d-disgusting right ?

this is another example. loling hard at anyone who thinks these retarded hips are natty and anatomically normal. even a 15er with wide hips would be significantly less wide than that. obvious fake

She's a coal burner.
She should be locked up.

>discussing coal burners

hole's a hole.

epbp

What's wrong with having sex with black people ?

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

I love it, makes me want a girl more knowing she's been stretched out by a big black cock

these type of girls are like hentai. its more like a weird fantasy than something i actually want. i would fuck her but her body isnt aesthetically pleasing. shes more like a living fucktoy but not someone you actually want to go out with

She's high plastic.

>black
>people

choose one

When did Veeky Forums become that rascist? It wasn't like this five years ago when I frequented.

every board on Veeky Forums is and always has been "racist" you cockmongler

t. redditor pretending to be a newfag pretending to be an oldfag

Veeky Forums is just a concealed /polgbt/
you were just fagging it up too much to notice.

If you look at her pics you THINK you want her, but after you actually cum on her face, you'll be digusted with yourself

t. a guy who fucked a chubby girl

>chicken
>waffles

choose one

yall niggas postin in a troll thread: the thread