Is Mutant Whey any good?

Is Mutant Whey any good?
It's pretty cheap where I live.

Also general supplement recommendation/discussion thread

Bump. How is it so calorie dense?

Its shit

Its bad quality. Veeky Forums approved whey's are animal whey,on whey and nitrotech whey.

hello, Frank Mcgrath

where do you live, mate?

just get the cheapest like myprotein or bulk powders, whichever has best offer at the time

Why is it bad quality? It's a Canuck product right?

Russia, Siberia

There are alternatives, ofcourse but I figured Mutant would have more reviews as it's an international brand.

The store I go to doesn't have those, but I'll try to search the others.
Or just gonna buy the cheapest in general.

its good bro. these fuckers only say this because there are fat or chubby. i use it, and it works. has a lot off sugar in it tho thats why Veeky Forums says its bad. if your skinny that go ahead and use it.

Does it really have a lot of carbs compared to other whey? ON, Dymatize, Syntha-6 etc.

>store
>not ordering online

In that case you are much better off just buying from Myprotein, they have a Russian website

Mutant is low-grade stuff, not worth the money

Sincerely: Eastern Europe

i cant tell you that but a lot off people say it has a lot of sugar in it. if your skinny your safe to use it but if your fat idk bout that

>myprotein
Just checked it out
It's a little more expensive with the delivery, but if it's quality then I guess I'm gonna order. Is "Impact Whey Protein" gonna do?
Also what about their creatine?

I'm from another part of the world from OP which has both Mutant and Myprotein and the former is a lot more affordable too. Myprotein costs the same as ON or Nitrotech here.

Bodylab 100 whey is by far the Best I've ever tried, not sure if its available in the US.

I tried it once, some chocolate flavor if I recall correctly. The flavor was alright but it was a bitch to get it to solve. In water it worked ok, but in milk it tasted like you had gravel in your drink.

why buys protiens for tast?

Frank go away.

OK how much grams of CREATINE can body absorb like is there chance to OD on this stuff?
Noob gainer skinnyfat dude here so any side info on CREATINE and/or BCAA is very very welcome guys thanks,
btw I have already watched few youtube videos im looking more for first hand info etc
thanks

Huh?

you can't OD on creatine. you'll just piss them out m8

RIGHTEOUS ANIMAL WHEY

How healthy are these things though? Looking at the flavored Myprotein and it seems quite heavy on the sweeteners. Might get the unflavored one instead but is it gonna taste awful?

If you have equally good protein sources available, why wouldn't you go with the one that tastes better?

I'm 27 and I can't sustain an erection anymore.

noshit but you should not be thinking to but one for the taste. i know a guy who bought protien for the taste. like wtf. all protien taste simmilar when you put it in milk

>shipping to Russia, Siberia