KEK, fucking irish gyp got assfucked

KEK, fucking irish gyp got assfucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek at those manboobs on the white shirt guy

B-BUT FLOYD HAS NEVER FOUGHT ANYONE WITH CONNOR'S POWER

Kektus

what is going on in this webm? is it doctored in any way or it's real and maywether just knew his reach?

Definitely knows his reach. Ive been training for some years and the the guys that compete semi pro at my club are like this, its unreal

The only doctor that has anything to do with this is the Dr. Conors mommy should've called when she was pregenet, Dr. Deletus

He's the best defensive fighter in the world. Of course he knows Connor's reach.

Was it a good fight?

if like watching men hug

gotta be kidding me, what was the gyp's excuse? gloves too thick?

No. Mayweather toyed with him and the fight was stopped when he got serious about finishing McMemer.

Connor couldn't hurt a fly with those punches, I have never seen such weak combinations in boxing ever. Mayweather let him "punch" himself out and then fucked the shit out of him until the manager said to the referee quit the fight we don't want our "golden boy" laying on the floor like a punkass bitch.

that one would have knocked him out if it was proper, what the fuck

you do realize if they were fighting under MMA rules he'd KO him in

The best part was that he did land a few shots, an uppercut even, and they did jack shit to Mayweather, despite the fact that Mayweather is 40 and retired, while Connor is a young "power puncher".

>Mayweather let him "punch" himself out
Why the fuck didn't Mcgregor notice that Mayweather was letting him do this? It's the oldest shit in the world.

You do realize that it was McGoober who challenged Floyd to a boxing match, right?

Not an excuse. He shouldn't have stepped in to a boxing ring then

Pressure, Hardon for that 100 mil, lack of experience

One of the best .webms I've ever seen. I wish I was that confident when trying our new 1RMs.

>Pressure
He's the MMA world champion ffs

don't be stupid. for that amount of money everyone would fight prime tyson even if they wouldn't last 2 seconds

boxing is just a sport. floyd would get killed my conor in a real fight. every time they clinched would be game over for floyd in a real fight

If we were to put this into a lifting analogy then Connor would be a warm up set, not a 1RM.

So? It was Connor, who called him out.

And if this were football, Tom Brady wouldve annihilated Mayweather. Why are you defending him? He challenged Mayweather... to a boxing match. He knew what the stakes were. There is no comparison between their skills in boxing. Mayweather didnt even train hard for this. Didnt follow a plan or program. Just trained whenever he wanted to on his own schedule. Hes 40 years old on top of that. One is a master of the sport and the other is a bystander of it. Despite this, he still challenged him to this sport. I dont know how anyone thought he would win?

>boxing champion legend beat an amateur
BRAKING NEWS

This is true. But do you really think Mayweather was going to step into the MMA ring? I give McGregor at least props for arrogantly approaching an obviously different spectrum than his normal venue. Never expected him to win though.

You're the stupid one. No one is denying that.
But that doesn't excuse Connor for for being shit at boxing

>This is true. But do you really think Mayweather was going to step into the MMA ring?

Why would he? He makes millions as a boxer. This fight alone made more than the UFC makes in one YEAR.

>He challenged Mayweather... to a boxing match. He knew what the stakes were.
for the shekels. everyone knew he will lose. you have to be stupid to expect any other outcome

It is for all the retards, who thought Mcgregor was gonna knock him out.

49 world class boxers fell for it before him, idk why connor wudnt

why is the sport called boxing when all they do is hug and dance?

Let's be real here, he actually wasn't doing very well until Connor gassed out.
He landed almost nothing and took some solid hits.
If it wasn't for Connor gassing out it would have been a close match by points.

And considering that Gregor has 0 (close to) boxing history that is pretty impressive don't you think?

That was the point of me asking that particular question, numb nuts.

That's "son of Gregor" to you and me

because they do it in a box

No, because that was literally Floyd's plan. Everyone predicted this. Everyone except the UFC's 155lbs champion.

To be fair, I don't think he would have been knocked out.
He took like 10 times more in many MMA matches, he would have just powered through it.

>t.brainlet
Its called strategy

No, the real point was that Connor challenged a retired fighter to a fight because he wanted to make money off his name. Because of that his fanboys have no right to complain about the outcome.

Floyd literally say this during the post match interviews

He said something a long the lines of: I saw his mma matches and I noticed he gets gassed near the end. I decided to jump on him then

You're delusional. Connor had his hands down and was getting teed off on. It was only a matter of time.

Obviously it's strategy you fucking retards, but he wouldn't have to pull this strategy against any of you right? He would just knock you the fuck out.
He couldn't do that with Connor and had to wait until his condition failed him.

im sure connor feels bad about the lose with his fresh 100m.

Yeah, even casual MMA fans know Mcgregor's staimina is lacking. He gassed against Diaz in the second round.

Being "real" here is knowing that Mayweather fought Mcgregor differently than any other boxer of recent memory.
Mayweather would never pursuit another boxer he respected in the ring for the tko before round 5 (fuck, he would need 20 of them for the likes of Pac). This wasn't a boxing match with finesse by Mayweather that got him 49-0. This was actually basic boxing. Mayweather used fundamentals and once Mcgregor gassed out, which would've happened against any pro boxer, Mayweather went for the kill. Any boxer could've done this. Mcgregor wasn't good enough to get the Mayweather special bc he cudnt handle basic boxing

Yes, the best boxer on the planet wouldn't need a strategy against random people on the Internet. Whoa, amazing.

At their weight no one ever gets a fucking KO are you insane, this isnt Tyson smacking you like a truck

That's not true, KO happen, though not as often.

I have actually never even seen McGregor fight. I have seen more Mayweather in the earlier portion of my lifetime. Get bent, fuckwad. Stop idolizing either side.

happens all the time in MMA

I'm not idolizing anyone, I don't even like the manlet fighters. It's called being objective.

>Mayweather would never pursuit another boxer he respected in the ring for the tko before round 5
Does Mayweather even respect anybody?

I don't get it. Didn't Conor just box for like 9 months or something as opposed to Floyd boxing for almost 4 decades?

How does this fighting thing work?

A paddy taking a dive for the big money

Lol they were plenty of McGregor fans who swore that he was going to knock out Floyd.

It works by hyping it up WWE style so gullible will pay hundreds of dollars to watch it.

I applaud you for your taste in women, btw.

Mayweather isn't retarded and UFC matches make peanuts.

But what if his estimations were wrong and Connor actually managed to not gas out til the end, maybe did some cardio in the two months before, knowing that this is his biggest weakness or some shit?

Would have been a close match then.

Yep, people like this retard

>FUCK DUMPF
>Gets knocked the fuck out
LMAO, I should have bet more than 25 bucks

Have you seen what he looked like vs Diaz?
I mean cmon

The ref legit saved McGregor cause he was going to get his shit knocked out in the next round.

Diaz was about to know his dumb ass out, that's why he shot at him.

IIRC connor won just 3 rounds out of 10 so he would still lose.

>a real fight
In a real fight I would shoot the guy, doesn't change the fact he got beaten up.

He just got gassed out.
Not really. I don't like Mayweather's style (although it worked) - he was literally turning his back and staying crouched over so Conor couldn't hit him. Conor got shit from the ref for rabbit punches, but there wasn't much else he could do.
Not a fan, but I he could have with his left if he managed to land one. Instead he only managed to pepper him with right jabs.

those tits of rage

We've never seen Floyd in a "real fight," but here we have then throwing hands and Connor losing, odds aren't good for him in any situation. He'd get tired and get killed in real life too.

He landed an uppercut, it didn't do shit. I don't know where people got this idea that Mayweather has a glass jaw.

Your underestimating Floyd's chin. Floyd's taken punches from people that hit harder than McGregor before.

Is Conor and ido portal's movement meme any good?

>I don't get it. Didn't Conor just box for like 9 months or something as opposed to Floyd boxing for almost 4 decades?
Conor actually does have a decent boxing record. He started boxing before he did MMA and he even won a bunch of competitions. He started MMA when he was about 18/19 iirc.

He just fucked up in fighting Floyd. Mayweather talks a lot of shit but he's one of the best defensive fighters in the world. Against a guy who's infamous for his bad stamina even in MMA, it was his ring from the beginning.

>Fighter
>Boxing, not MMA.

Boxing isn't fighting and being a good boxer doesn't make you a good fighter.

He's the best defensive boxer, any progressional MMA fighter would kill him regardless of his defence.

Well yeah sorry, KO happens but not a "knocked the fuck out" like they just got slept

Mayweather is an ass, but he's a hell of a boxer. This is a great webm of the defense and calculation that he specializes in. Good fight from both of them.

yet, he landed more punches than paqio managed to do, and it was an exciting match.

>Boxing isn't fighting and being a good boxer doesn't make you a good fighter.

stop spreading bullshit... the power a boxer can throw in a single punch is something an MMA fighter only sees in his DBZ's

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo

Fukkin this. MMA is not real fighting or any realer than boxing

>Boxing isn't fighting

But this is, right?

i dont get why people get so rilled up over that one jab. Connor made him walk into a lot of his jabs.

Anyone who think McGregor ever stood a chance is legit retarded/delusional. Floyd was toying with him the whole match.

>and it was an exciting match.
Haahahaahahaha, for 4 rounds floyd didnt give a single fuck and conor couldnt land a single punch that would actually hurt floyd AND he fought dirty too. Then he gassed out and got rekt. What a match.

Was it staged? They both made bank.

wtf, it keeps on going

1) Floyd didn't fight, he ran.

2) Conor would have won in a real fight/octagon.

3) Floyd was on PED's.

4) Conor was paid not to throw.

5) The referee was unfair towards Conor.

6) Judges stole the decision from Conor.

7) The gloves were pillows.

8) We never said Conor will definitely win. We said he has a good chance.

9) Floyd took the first step back

10) You can't criticize Conor because he fought arguably the best boxer of the generation with no pro boxing experience.

11) You can't criticize Conor because he has more money than you.

12) Floyd got lucky.

13) Conor was injured. Chad Mendes and Holloway leg injury came back

14) Conor Jr and Dee Devlin distracted him.

15) Fans were too loud.

16) He did better than you would have done against Floyd.

17) Occasion got to him.

18) Conor fought for KO, Floyd fought for decision. Conor really won.

19) Shoes prevented Conor's movement

20) Will win a rematch because he beat Diaz in the rematch.

delete this thread OP

>But this is, right?
It actually is

t. been in a fight

>Floyd didn't fight, he ran.
>wins by TKO

and floyd vs paqio was a running and hugging match, boring with no excitement.
I dont have an issue with mcgregor losing. Floyd is the best defensive boxer who ever lived, but that fight was a lot better then floyd vs paqio, and connor also landed more punches than what paqio managed to do.

The playground doesn't count.

t. been in actual fights

How was that a ko when conor wasnt even on the ground or passed out?

>connor also landed more punches than what paqio managed to do.

Only because Floyd didn't take the fight seriously. He didn't even train seriously.

I hope this is being facetious and not what anyone actually thinks

Ever heard of a TKO?

I can't tell if your trolling or coping.

Yes, every single match Mayweather has ever been in has been to varying degrees

Technical knock out, means ref believes it would've lead to KO and for sake of competitors health he ended it. Connor hadn't thrown a punch for over a minute, meanwhile Mayweather was full rushing him and landing blow for blow.