Roiders

why would anyone ever take steroids? why would anyone be willing to fuck up their health like this?

isn't taking steroids the same as slowly committing suicide?

some aesthics can't be achieved natty

Have you SEEN rich piana?

Not lately, what's he up to these days?

j-just liftin, the usual

Hes feeling down at the moment.

Hes doing a deadlift

I'd rather die at 50 looking amazing and having had a fun life than feel myself starting to decay for 20-30 years then dying at 90 old and miserable.
Besides, if you own dying by 50 then girls are a lot more willing to be slutty with you.

i heard he recently hit a new deadlift PR

anyone remembers the numbers?

yeah its 6ft

it helps in growing bigger muscles, natty limit is pretty small

GETTING SMALLER BY THE DAY

Rather have a short good life than long boring life

>Why are people who are more concerned about their looks than being healthy and strong retards?
Gee whiz boss, you tell me

Steroids can improve health if you don't abuse them.

Think about that for a second.

deader by the day my dude

rich piana said the same thing

now is he is rotting

He died because he ABUSED them and did coke and other rec drugs.

You can only do one of those without dying.

punching your wife in the face is also called abuse, and you don't have to do it several times to give it that name.

>isn't taking steroids the same as slowly committing suicide?

No.

If you fall off your bicycle then you might get scrapes.

What the fuck does your post even mean?

Are you implying that all steroid use is bad? You do know TRT can greatly improve your QOL and health, right? You do know that reasonable doses of other steroids can do the same thing without harmful side effects, right?

Or do you think that anything steroid related is an instant suicide button?

>Why are people who are more concerned about their looks than being healthy and strong retards?
>being healthy and strong
>strong

You know roids make you a lot stronger, right?

Don't bother with him he was dropped on his head

Nobody cares if they die 20 years sooner.

What I question is why they want to risk their health to look like a douche. You have a shit sense of class if you think non-natty looks good, absolutely trashy. Might as well get a bunch of tattoos and spike your hair too.

Tell that to Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa, and every other roider that your gf flicks her bean to.

I really wonder how stupid of a human you have to be to think this is at all accurate

Literally all of these are meme normie drugs.
Not a single Chinese bootleg research chemical?
Not a single designer drug made in the last 50 years?
Its like whoever made this wasn't even trying.

Yeah, Professor David Nutt, the former government chief drugs adviser in Britain is total retard. Not like you.

>Are you implying that all steroid use is bad?

yes, steroids have been proven to be unhealthy, all sorts.

They were comparing drugs that are widely spread and used, moron.

So everyone is unhealthy then, because your body is full of steroids too.

Living is slowly committing suicide

kys you mental defective

no point in reasoning with these retards op
they'd throw 20 years of their life down the trash can for a few extra kilos of muscle
sadly, this board isn't Health & Fitness anymore

Stay dyel,mad faggot

drinking/ smoking
>literally putting poison into your body
a c c e p t a b l e

the truth hurts eh?
a person must be very sad and insecure to exchange a quarter of their lifetime for some extra muscle

but why? I'd legit like to know my dude

The fuck u talkin about,are you retarded?

hey fuck face. can you not go to your corner store and buy smokes/ beer?

Whats the point in living after 50-60 anyways? Life just goes fucking downhill in EVERY single way. All I can say is what this guy said

delet

Yeah, look at all those dead bodybuilders like Arnold, Frank Zane, Lou Ferigno, etc. Oh wait, they're alive.

>inb4 Rich Piana
Coke overdose.

I do steroids because the benefits outweigh the risks

I think we all knew rich had health problems he didn't share.. he really pushed it for bigger by the day.. surely blasting 5g a week + recreational drugs.

>the benefits outweigh the risks

i concur

>posts a man who died from cocaine

[picture of len bias]

Seconded. Certain qualities and activities can't be achieved natty. After 50 I might consider therapeutic HGH anyway just so that my body doesn't decay like the rest of the populace.

Another cocaine victim.

The real danger of "roids" is that you dont know where they come from.

If you could get test and hgh from a pharmacy it would be perfectly safe as long as you dont go full retard.

But you can go full retard with any pharmacy pill.

Your post is so full of flaws. You're a fucking mongol.

>why would anyone be willing to fuck up their health like this?
Taking anabolic steroids does not intrinsically mean your health will suffer. I swear idiots that make posts like this probably get all their scientific opinion from tabloids.

>vs getting their info and drugs from Veeky Forums and plebit

>>hurr durr the sky is blue and the ocean is blue so the sky must be made of seawater

Causation and correlation are not the same thing you fucking retard.

Finally someone whos not fucking retarded.

Hes right,gear from not trusted/unknown sources can be contaminated or bunk.

As long as you have knowledge about what you're doing,cycles can be ran safely and effectively.

Spotted the goth

More dyels who don't even know the difference between doing average cycles a few times a year and cruising/running grams of gear
There is practically zero dangers from running a standard cycle if you do your homework
>stay small

Butane is healthier than cannabis? Who knew!

He's confusing every single muscle in his body

You motherfucker

Confusing death, goddammit.

Decomposing by the day.

Goddamn you're stupid, boy.
There is no point to roids unless you plan on blasting and cruising, cycles are downright retarded and here's why.

>situation 1.
You're below natty limit, you use roids to get to natty limit and afterwards maintain that. This is stupid because you can reach natty limit without roids obviously.

>situation 2.
You're at or near natty limit. You do a cycle and go beyond. Guess what happens afterwards, you pretty quickly go back to natty limit when you're off cycle. Now you see why cycling is for absolute fuckwads.

With cycling you get all the risks and the benefits are only temporary. If you're gonna roid then blast and cruise, if you're afraid of side effects than just do lower dosages or just "cruise" permanently (which is basically TRT) or don't do roids at all. Cretin.

How many cycles have you done?
I have kept 80% of the gains from each of my cycles and I've been training for 5/6 years

If you have children and grandchildren I would imagine life after 60 is more enjoyable than it is if you remain a lifelong virgin autist who lifts and roids.

don't be dellusional m8, testosterone js everything when it comes to muscle

what's more likely is you either started way below your natty limit and actually did keep the gains

or you got maintained the same weight but you were losing muscle and gainimg fat to keep the same weight

or you are lying

like I said don't be dellusional m8, look in the mirror, be honest with yourself, are you fat? or are you at natty limit off cycle?

What are the criteria used to score this list? How is heroin safer than alcohol? That 112-year-old woman that just died drank whiskey every day. You don't hear about 112-year-old women who shoot up every day.

Also, how do shrooms have a harmfulness at all? Same for LSD. To my knowledge, they have no adverse effects on health. And Khat shouldn't be so low, it causes cancer the same way chewing tobacco does.

As I suspected, you've never taken steroids.
>achieving something that could take 10+ years of serious diet/training in less than half of that is somehow stupid
Stay small kid

Steroids have legitimate healthy uses. My dad got a steroid shot from the doctor when he had a severe allergic reaction and it cleared it right up. I also knew a girl who had to get steroid shots growing up because she had some disorder that would have prevented her from maturing properly.

rip the natty king

>training for aesthetics
How many cocks do you suck on average while prancing around in tight g string

And i would wager you still get no pussy

You can look at statistics, breh. Alcohol kills a lot more people than heroin.

>10+ years of serious diet/work
ok now I know you're just trolling, natty limit is easily reached within 3-4 years, 5 if you're fucking around

any muscle size gains after that require exogenous testosterone, which you've obvoiusly never taken because you would have known that

What percentage of alcohol users die from an alcohol-related illness, vs heroin users? I'm sure the raw number of alcohol deaths is higher but I also bet the percentage of use-related deaths is heavily weighted towards heroin.

Underrated post

Not him, but good job completely changing the subject to something that has no bearing on the original debate.

Fuck off.

Probably, but short-term or long-term what difference does it make? In the end alcohol still kills more.

harm includes more than direct harm from taking a drug. with alcohol it would include violence, heroin crime, no doubt people injure themselves on LSD or some have mental issues with it, etc

>You do a cycle and go beyond
wtf lmao, r u retarded?

?? I don't see any issue with that statement

Permafasting

Just take SARMS for now. IF you are an older man, i say around 35+, steroids combined with routine blood work and doctor visits are completely safe. You just need to take care of your self and not be a celeb who snorts coke and pounds liquor down every weekend. Thats how these niggers are dying.

Look at fucking arnold, hes still around, he was a fucking governor.

Why would you wanna start taking steroids at 35 instead of in your 20s? Your ability to handle anabolics gets progressively lesser the older you get. If your concerned with your natural test levels dropping, well, you have no business taking gear at all. if you're serious about steroids you're gonna be on TRT for life.

you'll think that until you're actually 50

Roids aren't gonna kill you at 50 with responsible use and healthy life style. Most golden age bodybuilders are still alive in their 70s and they're in better shape than the average 30-year-old to boot. And keep in mind those guys used a lot more than the average gym rat will.

I just want to do a cycle so I can lose 20kg of fats in 6 months without painful dieting/starvation

Lol what a betas instead of accepting what your body can do and cant in a naturally way you have to roid just for bitches, thats sad

> Most golden age bodybuilders are still alive in their 70s
yeah because they have a ton of fucking money you mong.

HE'S TURNING INTO SCOOPS GODDAMMIT

I lost 10kg super easily, you'd be a fucking idiot if you'd roid for that. get some fucking discipline, you'll just blow up again after your cycle you low IQ nigger

No, they don't. Bodybuilding paid peanuts back then.

I lost 20kg in 3 months without gear. Git gud, scrub. You're just wasting the roids.

I'm mentally ill, get super depressed when hungry