Really hot and sunny day in London

>really hot and sunny day in London
>go to gym and remain a subhuman
>underground train filled with extreme levels of Staceys, which is demoralising
>Notting Hill Carnival is a Stacey magnet as they strive to meet selfie quotas
>go to my favourite train station and it's filled with Staceys

This is just fucking demoralising. No matter how much I lift at the gym or even if I manage to someone have a successful career, I will never have the looks, social status, or loud outgoing alphaness that attracts girls.

inb4 you tell me to invite things and work hard or some bluepilled nonsense. The entire working world is just a test of normieness, which includes extroversion and looks.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly

out of interest how much do you lift at the gym?

move to another country where you'll be interesting for a while, build up your confidence and move back
>interesting in that country as you're from the UK
>interesting in the UK because of your experiences in the other country

Could even learn a language or something there for extra points

Yes?
are you asking a question or just starting objective facts we already know?
there is nothing you can do about it so why bother contemplating it.

I've seen this thread multiple times. Just go to Carni, it will be fun.

>not fit related

sage

My lifts in April were about 1.5/2/4/5. I'm weaker now because of such low motivation but I don't know how it is reflected in my appearance

if you're fat try to get to 10% bodyfat, if you feel you aren't aesthetic, switch to an aesthetic based routine - lots of arm work, lateral delts, traps etc

posting a pic of bod would be useful, ofc can blur out face or whatever

How do you know if they are Staceys if they're all wearing burqas?

>go to meetup
>join groups you enjoy, or ones you don't
>talk to people
It's literally a numbers game user - hence why i give 0 fucks if i get ghosted on stuff like tinder/bumble

>this thread AGAIN
either fuck off back to r9k or decide to stop being a sadcunt and take charge of your life
you made this same thread last night

Are you that faggot who sits around drinking coffee for hours in london looking at normies? Holy shit how many times have you posted this thread?

not OP, but in a similar boat
what should be do? how does he get attractive girls to date, let alone notice him?

kek

post staceys

fucking lol

I'll be your friend user.

25/dyel/SE LONDON

not OP but am from Berm in SE London, whereabouts you from user?

spend all your money on travel rn, it's like formative years on steroids... you learn how to made a rod for your own back, control your mood (and other people's moods) it's not worth the squeeze to entertain women but you must learn how to do it on command... It will be better than being taken advantage of later down the track for the same money.

What do normies talk about? I have been improving a lot since I am 18. Got big and strong, lost my Vcard, have had gfs, made friends, lived the party life, travelled. And yet, to this day, at the age of 23, I have no fucking clue what normies talk about. I just started working at a big retailer and my coworkers say that I am quite. But I really do not have the need nor the desire to talk about anything with them. I don't enjoy chit chatting. Plis help me

Quiet*

Forest Hill

game of thrones