Capitalist Billionaire Warren Buffet :

Capitalist Billionaire Warren Buffet :

>How does the world's top investor, at 84 years old, wake up every day and face the world with boundless energy?

>"I'm one quarter Coca-Cola," Warren Buffett says.

>I drink at least five 12-ounce servings. I do it everyday."

>"I have three Cokes during the day and two at night."

fortune.com/2015/02/25/warren-buffett-diet-coke/

He probably doesn't probably even drink coke.

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintegrity.org/2015/04/03/17024/warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-preys-poor
cnbc.com/id/34953353
nytimes.com/2016/10/21/business/dealbook/voices-from-wells-fargo-i-thought-i-was-having-a-heart-attack.html
theintercept.com/2016/10/12/just-four-months-ago-new-wells-fargo-head-said-no-changes-in-sales-strategy/
thedrum.com/news/2016/11/14/sloan-gets-warren-buffett-seal-approval-wells-fargo-ceo
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-vampire-squid-strikes-again-the-mega-banks-most-devious-scam-yet-20140212
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As opposed to communist billionaire?

>a man who owns $16 billion in Coca-Cola stock

I'm taking this with a grain of salt. It's probably some horrific blood ritual keeping him alive.

Good goyim drink the aspartame jew and work on that brain tumor

He definitely has a blood boy.

that sounds so retarded it's obviously shilling
my god why would you even repost this tripe

He has stolen Billions from the poorest people in America. What do so many ignorant americans worship this guy ?

publicintegrity.org/2015/04/03/17024/warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-preys-poor

He is 84 year old and still obsessed about making more money. Meanwhile the planet is getting destroyed.

Pure evil sociopath. He deserves to be beaten up with a brick.

He is literally giving it all away when he dies. Literally.

fuck off to reddit silicon boi

He probably does probably own stock in Coca-Cola

Probably.

Read the section of the 2016 annual report which covers Clayton homes, fuckface

to ngo's and nonprofits and lobbying groups

>stole
Its called borrowing money with interest. It's in those contracts somewh that their interest rates would go up. Most interest rates are flexible that depends on some interest rate benchmark. Why their interest rate is so high is next they're poor people with higher default risks. He may have committed a crime by making deliberately misleading practices but that's to be seen.

dat corruption money, look at all the old USSR countries..

Literally all of it to a ngo-nonprofit charity. How is that bad?

Being this blue pilled.

because he's giving it all to some group that's shipping niggers to europe and funding the spread of cultural marxism and providing aid to parts of the world where shitskins are dying because they're breeding out of control, as well as fronts for human trafficking, organized prostitution and money that will be funnelled into the pockets of corrupt politicians.

you retards are missing the point

he drinks coca-cola but its the original recipe with actual coca

Not an argument.

>implying most big "charity" organizations are not corrupted to the bone

Not trying to make one.

Remember what Billionaire Warren Buffet loved about Wells Fargo ?

>"Wells Fargo is so great. It's so profitable. They have a huge consumer base and they manage to sell them so many products. Wells Fargo is what I call a terrific bank"

cnbc.com/id/34953353

Meanwhile people on the ground were pressured insanely to sell products to very old people and immigrants.

nytimes.com/2016/10/21/business/dealbook/voices-from-wells-fargo-i-thought-i-was-having-a-heart-attack.html

Then the scandal broke out. The CEO of Wells Fargo John Stumpf was replaced.

Read carefully :

>WELLS FARGO’S NEW CEO, Tim Sloan, told a leading industry trade publication in June 2016 that the bank’s aggressive sales culture and “cross-selling” targets was perfectly appropriate and “is not going to change.”

>This was years after top executives at the bank knew that thousands of their employees were responding to those sales targets by generating fake accounts.

theintercept.com/2016/10/12/just-four-months-ago-new-wells-fargo-head-said-no-changes-in-sales-strategy/

And you know what Warren Buffet just said about him ? He praised him :

thedrum.com/news/2016/11/14/sloan-gets-warren-buffett-seal-approval-wells-fargo-ceo

Most americans are dumb idiots. Capitalists are thugs in suits. Warren Buffet is now exception to the rule. Warren Buffet has probably one of the best reputation of any of the billionaires. He has achieved it by using this "aw shucks, anyone can do what I do" persona. And by fooling people that he is just some "sensible, honest" businessman. The truth is that he would cut your throat in a alley with a dirty knife for an 0.1% point on his portfolio.

This is the same Warren Buffett who famously helped out Goldman Sachs in 2008 in the depths of the global financial crisis. In announcing the move, he called Goldman Sachs, I quote, "an exceptional company with exceptional leadership"

Exceptional company with exceptional leadership. That's how he describe a company accused of a criminal conspiracy to rig the international commodity market. This is a company accused of marketing, and selling toxic fraudulent mortgage-backed securities while betting against the same securities it was peddling to its customers :

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-vampire-squid-strikes-again-the-mega-banks-most-devious-scam-yet-20140212

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

DO NOT trust capitalists. All they care about is selling a product or a service to profit and accumulate more capital. Whatever the consequences on society. Whatever the danger of the product. They dont care at all about the consequences. They simply don't give a shit.

Most CEOs and high level politicians are highly manipulative psychopaths. The most brutal, the most vicious and the most dangerous psychopaths become heads of states or billionaires.

Blankfein is exceptional. He's one of the best CEOs in Wall Street. Goldman was the one of the most sound banks IIRC. Buffett didn't help him out. Goldman needed cash desperately so buffett arranged a cash injection for a large amount of preferred shares.

Yep, them selling toxic securities was clearly a dick move but Buffett thought it was an easily fixable mistake. They paid for it very dearly. His preferred shares bled cash from them for a years.

He is lucky to not be in jail

This.

He made money off of Goldman. He fucked them. Hard.

(((capitalist)))