That guy who works out multiple times a week but doesnt eat properly

>That guy who works out multiple times a week but doesnt eat properly

Please delete

Me right now because i have had stomach ulcers for the past 3 months )-:

mfw supposed to bulk on 500 calories surplus but eating 750-1000 surplus usually most days and enjoying myself.

>that guy who lifts everyday
>that guy who plugs metal music to speakers and deadlifts
>that guy who does heavy rows with garbage form and slams weights

home gym wwu

Enjoy being fat

I'm enjoying going thicc mode and getting stronger as fuck, it's bulking season anyway. stay mad summerfag lmao

>what is somac

>That guy who is ripped, not a manlet, dresses well and has a good haircut but still doesnt get any action because he doesnt have FACE

>me
I want it to end

Just get plastic surgery. Unlike manlet one, yours wont make you a freak.

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

if youre not even gonna dress right why go at all

>That guy who bulked from a skele into a skinnyfat and now looks worse than when he started and can't cut because he got used to eating lots of food and increased his appetite permanently

>being a weak willed faggot who cant fix his destructive habits even after he realizes how poorly its making his quality of life become

>that guy who is barely king of manlets at 6" but still because long arms they look like small compared to my penis but my body is otherwise nice

>That guy who has everything including face but listens to Veeky Forums and is constantly insecure because of it.

>that guy that workout alone at frieday night
>tfw its me

>that guy who has a cone of steel stuck in his prefrontal cortex

>that guy who has dent in his deltoid that is getting more and more visible now that hes making gains

Hey that's me :(

who, me?

still won't fix the autism that comes with visiting Veeky Forums

>that guy who was told to do all machines 3 days a week without adding weight each time or eating properly so he ends up wasting time and making no gains and doesn't listen to any advice
he's literally my roommate