Square chest

How do I build an aesthetic square chest like this? Im sure this lad doesnt bench too often

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nx1ytBh6kgU?t=1102
youtube.com/watch?v=gqN5xhnglT4
youtube.com/watch?v=JpyCRMwlE5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcaVeRu_v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strict overhead press 162.5kg

youtu.be/Nx1ytBh6kgU?t=1102

proof

What mode is this called again?

square press obviously

Wtf is going on with his legs?

ywnmode

His lower chest is actually not that great compared to the rest of his body. His upper chest however is amazing and that is because of the amazing overhead strength that he has.
Of course the most important thing is genetics though.

was wondering the same

unequal leg lengths

and yes, klokov only benches every now and then and thinking of it, his chest is very similar to Clarence's Gorilla chest look. Might be overhead work as a main prio + bench only as accessory giving you such a look

Do square reps

fuck, a thick core looks so incredibly good

>unequal leg lengths
how does one squat/deadlift, let alone oly lifts, with legs of differing lengths?

its not unequal leg lenghts there are 3 types of human legs like normal straight, outwards and inwards

its just genetics it has nothing to do with anything

>It's genetic
>Has nothing to do with anythying
Wew

klokov actually has different leg lengths, he said it himself
youtube.com/watch?v=gqN5xhnglT4
youtube.com/watch?v=JpyCRMwlE5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcaVeRu_v0

note his foot positioning the few times he actually does deadlifts, there are ways to work around it

so it seems his longer leg (his right?) is angled a little more outward and slightly more forward than his left.
or am I not seeing it right?

Barbell is for stength, won't do much for size.

Dumbbell flat and steep incline is best for size. Great for strength too.

Also a close grip decline (i prefer a specifc hammer stength contraption for this) for Center chest.

Once you're well developed, chest shape is mostly genetics and not much you can do

he's bow legged

>center chest
>strength not correlated with size
>decline bench
T. phd in broscience

Train your obliques, abs and lower back.

kek

>Barbell is for stength, won't do much for size.
>What is hypertrophy training?
Rep amount, btw..

>Dumbbell flat and steep incline
Incline and decline..

>Im sure this lad doesnt bench too often

The russians actually benched a fair amount, a lot of the bigger ones like Klokov, Vasily, etc have footage of 200kg or more sets. I want to say I've seen him mention it in a q/a or interview or something that sometimes they would do benching and/or other chest work twice weekly during some training cycles, but I don't have the time to sort through the huge amount of klokov literature online for it

i think clarence has this as well. his stance always looks uneven

fucking klokov and his monster arms. i have never seen anyone get even close to the size of his arms except for sarychev who obviously dwarfs him in size

fucking russian mutants

I can't even OHP that in pounds. Lol.

imo klokov and pyrros dimas have arguably the best bodies of all Olympics.

muscle insertions are purely genetic, as in beyond your control. Dont sweat it, there's no point in wasting energy and time pondering about things you cant change anyway

>klokov
>monster arms

his bicep isnt that great

its all tricep strenght/huge shoulders desu

he has like 10" wrists and massive forearms

agreed beacuse I have same issue

my forearms were bigger than my arms till 3 years of lifting at 220+

t. fucking gorilla

I had the shittiest chest from doing dips and bench only

Then i radically changed my routine and dropped bench and dips for handstand push ups and ohp

my chest started to form more evenly and square from that point, and i stopped having bitch tits