God I would so make love to just like this out of the gym sweaty and posing no nice clothes no make up all that natural...

God I would so make love to just like this out of the gym sweaty and posing no nice clothes no make up all that natural sexy female hard earned muscle and MASS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkG1nw4IIA
youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol she clearly wears make up

Do you think she has ever faced adversity in her entire life?

She's fat.

Yeah, Im sure that some Chad was being mean to her after he pumped her.

too fat desu

too low test dezu

too bad her boobs aren't bigger. would still cream tho

>He can't recognize make-up on a woman

i bet you would cream anything, user

so anyone have source

Krissy Taylor

This is a fitness board, stop posting landwhales.

Imagine this THIQUE wamen waking you with sweet sweet kisses and a hug.Feel those joooOOOcy titties tickle your sides and chest through her oversized t-shirt while she places her big and soft leg over yours.

>Wake me up mommy

Too bad shes probably into blacks

Elbows too pointy.

i have never met a woman (

that's ridiculously untrue

Middle class brit here. Most middle class white girls are lowkey racist in england. The only reason they'd go black is to spite daddy, it's definitely not a fetish for them.

this is my experience

also middle class brit

I image searched this and got The revenant wtf

>They're racist

yeah, when they're around you, to cover up the fact that they've taken black dick. lol.

you wish you, nigger. you can push this meme all you want but it won't change your monkey face and the only girls into Beastiality are ugly degenerates

>not realizing the bait

I don't know where you live (Subsaharan Africa?) but even here in Canada, one of the most cucked nations in the world, in Toronto no less, the most diverse and "tolerant" city in the country by far, most women I've talked to or been with say that they don't find black guys sexually attractive. I think I've only met one girl who cared about dick size and she was a bit unstable.

>not realizing it's a self hating nigger trying to trigger you whites

Like 98% of white women outside of US haven't fucked a black guy. The small amount who do are in urban hellholes where blacks are a third of the people anyhow. And your whole statement supposes that the BBC thing is true, though the only evidence of that is a self reported study of one African country that places their average slightly higher than west Europe. I'm sure that 70iq blacks are gonna tell the truth to the doctor about their dick size.

I don't know if you are nose posting or just a big but this blacked shit doesn't exist outside of the internet.

they say that because most people hate interracial couples and would think less of her while in reality she loves bbc just like majority of women do

that is a dead woman

wow paajet

Damn you were right bro. That girl IS into africans. Guess you were right

same girl?
so you have source?
i think those hips are shopped

BLACKED

kek. i just noticed the google logo shows the flag.

girl here

the reason i love younger black guys is they last longer and are more passionate lovers. on average they do have a bit bigger equipment but that's just a bonus

APED

Its Krissy Taylor

>this is the best bait niggers can come up with

>Girl here

Lmao

oh fuck off

you know it can be any race

i have browsed /pol/ and /in/ and trust me that many guys fro latin america and europe like to LARP as black guys

what?

>come to Veeky Forums today
>top thread is Dominican with his name off groid posting from his hut

i havent made any thread, what are you on, imbecile?
that isnt her

>on Veeky Forums
>doesnt understand niggers can refer to anyone who is a degenerate subhuman

>G-goyim here, I-I love young black m-males. Their penis is just to "die" for hehehe, you to should approach young black men.

just go to her instagram retard

oh yeah, sorry i didnt see that i did image search

watch all of these small limped dicks whiteys compensating with lifting while dyel blacks are giving them the best orgasms they've ever had

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkG1nw4IIA
youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg

>other girls were mean to her once and made fun of her
>daddy bought her a BMW series 6 instead of a Mercedes cls on her sweet 16

lol, come to eastern europe. Some women here haven't seen black guy in real life, countries are 99% white

even more reasons they would try it out

How can lil Homo Sapiens bois even compete?

Gorgeous

That's makeup+Photoshop and posed, and that's not sweat that's sprayed on water.

That's quite literally the opposite of everything you said

Good bait though. I hooked.