Part of being an ideal Veeky Forumsizen is having a great jawline

Part of being an ideal Veeky Forumsizen is having a great jawline.

Personally I feel like mine has been slacking recently. Pic to the left is relaxed and right is 'flexing'. How can I cut bf around my chin to achieve right without having to constantly flex. Please note I'm already low bf (8-9%) and can't really cut much more.

/JAW/ general

You don't look like 8-9% bodyfat, just be honest dude. You need to lose water (which is not really that healthy) and lose approximately 5% bodyfat. That's my guess.

My body says I'm 8% but my face doesn't. I can post pics if it would make you feel better.

How does one lose water?

get submental fat removal surgery

Jawline is way overhyped. Eye area is the most important part of your face: brow ridge, hunter eyes, eyebrows, canthal tilt.
Cheekbones are also more important

I really don't think so, this doesn't say 8%.

Storing water in the face is supposedly a sign for drinking more water.

If you aren't mewing then what are you doing

Just took a side pic of myself to see what I look like. Holy shit.

8-9% wouldn't you say?

dat rare female user sighting on Veeky Forums

>nose ring

A good jawline is genetic tho.

10-12 I'd guess

This Ironically you can lose water from your face by drinking more water
You should also be mewing and boosting your T in general (I made a thread about boosting T, but a retarded edgy teenager showed up and ruined the thread)

Genetics.

Also, chew on balloons.

but you look cute in both left and right user

at 8% you'd see veins all over your body. even competing BBers can't stay long at that %

What the fuck is wrong with you? nose rings are fine

I feel like I I have a good jaw

sup jawlets, Jawbrah here

jealous? upset? buttflustered?

you look like a bee stung you and you're having reaction

Of all the insults I've had jawlets throw at me, that's probably the worst one I've heard so far

Stay jealous my weakfaced man

>Trashy degenerates justifying their body mutilation

Piercings outside of the ears and any tatoos are instant redflags for both women and men. Not marriage material, and casual sex will likely result in an STD.

Tattoos I can understand but piercings are removable you know

I think I knkw you from a Skype chat group. You used to digital paint, right?

Looking good
> but why military

drink lots of water, lots! Bomb it down, 4-6l per day whilst having 0-2mg sodium per day

Congratulations, you might be the first actually attractive girl to post on Veeky Forums.

Bro I was in that thread, that was a trap who wants to fuck other femboys, look at the lack of tits.

>posing like that
>calling yourself a man

Holy shit you would be roasted into suicide if you pulled shit like that among my friends group

Don't take this as an insult in anyway, your looking good mate, mirin shoulders - but most definitely closer to 10-11%

That's just evidence of a constant choice instead of a one time mistake. Every morning they wake up and think "this metal hoop in my nostril is sexy and unique!"

In both genders, body mutilation is evidence of low self esteem, hunger for attention, mommy or daddy issues, snowflake syndrome, or a combination. Not even bantz, it's an honest to god red flag for a lot of people.

your jaw is good but eye are utter shit
might as well donate your jaw and kys

Those elbows don't look masculine so I doubt it. Unless they are putting some crazy shit in our water supply.

Because it pays.
Only here to make money to study Eng Language and Literature @ Portsmouth

post a normal pic of your face and take of that cap. looks like youve an underbite

Oh no, I so desperately crave for your "friends group" acceptance, what in the world should I do?

Incorrect

Here you go. Witness what a 10/10 face looks like

Your jaw looks way to big for your body

You have an alright jawline but your ego is absolutely off the charts.

the sides of your jaw are weird and your eyes/eyebrows suck

still 7/10

thanks man, no worries I don't. I just used a bf caliper and one of those electrode body fat sensor thingies in my gym which both came up at 8 and 9% but I guess it's off. Looking at other pics for reference I see that I'm not that lean yet

This reads like the supreme gentleman if his car was his jaw. Check that ego before it crashes down and brings you with it.

>he took the bogpill
lol also take the cap of hairlet.

lmao you look like a cartoon

OP here. One last question. Could snoring worsen your jawline even after you've become an adult? I know it's bad for kids but how about adults. Pic is from back when I actually had a jawline

φυλαkη kαμια βδομαδα μαλαkα

You have the same jawline in this pic as in OP. If you tilt your head upwards your jawline always becomes more prominent. Also the lightning is different.

Apoliomai.

LMAO AT ALL THE TRIGGERED JAWLETS ITT

You're handsome.

OP your jaw looks fine. I had a hard time figuring out what is the difference in both pictures.
Jesus....I have a jew nose and a small jaw I have to deal with this every day.

>inb4 not posting pics
I'm at the subway now.

DYEL

Chill bro. You're ok but started all wrong. Give your ego a break.

GIVE ME MILKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Boy lookin like a bobblehead over here.

How old were you there? Would bang so hard.

I am very jealous

>when I actually had a jawline
Jesus OP, you're fine. Your insecurities are off the charts.
Mods, please ban this idiot.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Work on your confidence. You look good, stop worrying about bullshit.

Just got my chin implant 2 days ago. face is swollen as fuck and my mental nerve is blocked right now. They gave me way more oxy than I need which is nice, it feels like cuddling with a qt gf in a warm bath. Cost me 4.6k

Is this the third Bogdanoff, the one that was promised?

ENDURANCE RUN

Me at like 20% bodyfat

down turned eyes, shit skin, wide nose.

10/10 b8m8

you look like youre purposely trying to stick your chin forward, i hope you dont do this in public because its obvious

same

The funny thing about this is that this is my normal bite. Not even pushing or flexing anything.

but where was tits

both really good

hold me

ALL PATHS LEAD TO CONFLICT

Holy shit what's life like as a chad? Do you get free coffee and shit? Do women spill their spaghetti when they strike a conversation? Tell me everything

Post pix when you're ready

>Septum Piercing
MADISON
A
D
I
S
O
N

Is it true that chewing mastic gum can give jaw gains?

>flexing jaw
how

GTFO WHORE

>tfw jaw is asymmetrical

JUST

Literally biting down hard

i see no difference when i do this

You look like a half Jap rape baby with dem eyes boy.