Despite him losing you have to admit that McGregor gave a fantastic display for a first timer and was only a hairs...

Despite him losing you have to admit that McGregor gave a fantastic display for a first timer and was only a hairs breath away from winning too if he didn't get so tired at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y74QG_GEBSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you faggots that know nothing about boxing really thought Mayweather was going to give him the chance to win by decision. how delusional can you be?

Mayweather controlled the fight entirely he let McGregor do what he wanted at the start to gas him out
Fair play to him getting to the 10th round but I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather put a large bet on a 10th round win

it was a fixed fight you fucking dummies, get real ffs

This, anybody who doesn't think that modern big name boxing is anything but a cash grab is fooling themselves. The combat sport is dying because big business retards pay faggots like Mayweather millions to dance around the ring, rather than showing actual fighting prowess.

What a shitty shopped photo, those aren't the shorts Conor was wearing

This is highly plausible. The amount of money generated by that fight reaches the billions

Are you insane? Floyd beat him with the most basic boxing plan of all time.

it was fixed insofar as it was an amateur against a professional

>hairs breath away
you could have said that if he was KO'd in the 12th
but from 10 - 12 a fight is far from decided.

This
>mcgriddle only agreed to the fight once he was paid what he was demanding
>canelo wanted to fight him but only offered up pesos

Man all the fanboys saying McGregor did good piss me off. Mayweather had this fight in the bag from the start. Everything in the fight went exactly the way he wanted it. And they probably told him to not finish the fight too early so people had a show, a sense of it being an even match

>this is how delusional UFCfags are

if he took him into the cage it would probably have been an easy win but he had to do the things dumbly

Mayweather would not be that stupid to fight conor at his own game

In the cage Im 10/10 sure Mayweather cant stand a single round lol

that's what i said
potato nigger thought he was such a big shot that he could defeat a punching champion at his own game, defeat was deserved, would have liked a more dramatic ko

Are you 15? This site it 18+. Pls stop posting

No he thought he'd make 100million from it.

no l don't have to give him anything he did even worse than l thought he would
Fucker didn't even go the distance

Connor is supposedly the best and baddest striker in the UFC, and look what happened. It really sheds a light on how shit UFC fighters are

nice bait

neat denial

And Mcgregor was so much of a pussy than he didn't accept going against Canelo the actual best welter

He wanted to go against a 40 years old man and even there he gassed first and had to resort to rabbit punching to deliver damage

absolutely pathetic

Nobody thinks that.

>"fighting" sport
>anytime actual fighting happens the ref stops the fight
Nice sport

it's all just silly to me.

Months and months of hype for a 30 minute fight

What the fuck? Why would anyone pay for this?

>hairs breath

it's breadth

If you mean fixed as in mcwhitey had no chance, then sure. Mayweather ran the fight

This is like a top level saber fag challenging a high level epee fencer to a fight. Yeah the saber dum dum knows how to move and has basic blade blade play but he would never touch a top level epee fencer at their own game.

Fixed to do what? They could have easily created a new superstar, this fight, if their motive was money but they let their best fighter win and have him retire? What was their end game?

LMAO THIS WYBOI THOUGHT HE HAD A CHANCE AGAINST A SUPERIOR BLACK MAN LMAOOOOO

WYBOIS CANT FIGHT ITS DAT SIMPLE NIGGAS

It wasn't the worst fight I've seen. Mcgregor's only chance to win was to come out hard in the early rounds, which of course played right into Mayweather's plans.

You're a dumb cunt if you think McGregor ever had a chance in that fight. He looked good, and fought well, but Mayweather was dancing circles around him the whole time. Mayweather was just keeping a different pace, the pace that's used in professional boxing which everyone knows has a painfully slow start compared to MMA.

If the fight had been amateur, maybe McGregor's pace would've made more sense and he would've done better. If the fight had been amateur, maybe Mayweather or whoever he was fighting would have kept a faster pace at the beginning and made him bit the dust a lot earlier.

Mad props to McGregor, though. I really liked watching him hammer punch Mayweather.

This wypeepo btfoed

Yeah. Mayweather's plan wasn't really 3d chess or anything; everyone knew Conor's only chance was to KO in the first few rounds and he just wasn't able to pull it off.

>Liked seeing someone hammer punch in the back of the head in a professional sport

That's just pathetic, rabbitpunching can be deadly, it's one of the most coward things you can do in a boxing match

You must be dumb to even ask this; the millions of retards out there will pay to watch this shit and there's nothing anyone can do to stop them. The best thing to do is find out your own way of fleecing retards.

I think that, psychologically, conor fucked up by saying mayweather be'd down by round 4

What's wrong with killing black people though

That's what is wrong with you mmafags, you can't respect professionalism

I think the fight was a total sham. Both acted like dipshits (mayweather threw a fist like 2 seconds after the bell in the third round or so and mcgregor was throwing after the ref already stepped in to break up their hugs.) and I just don't believe that everybody in mcgregors team couldn't prepare him to fight 12 rounds, or wouldn't have told him to slow down if he was gonna gas like that, he looked like the fat kid who forgot his excuse to PE. Don't get me wrong, I think macgregor was gonna lose at a real boxing match anyway, but the fight was a fucking snoozefest that ended in the most pussy TKO I've ever seen. Both fighters walked away that much richer without so much as a bruise, not to mention how rich the ppv people got.

I think they'll drum up some drama for a rematch if they made enough money off of this one.

I don't watch any fighting

all he did was land either illegal(back of the head punches to top of the head hammer fist lmao) or questionably effective punches while Mayweather purposefully tired him out

I dont get why people think mcgregor was going to win at all, WHEN ITS NOT EVEN HIS SPORT

its like what the fuck is next are we going to have Derek Jeter and Tiger Woods do a competitive homerun derby?

The fuck man

Lebron and Brady are going to 1v1 a basketball game.

Why did this meme sport became popular all of a sudden? Only obese burgerfags enjoy watching this shit

XD

>was only a hairs breath away from winning

There was never a point where Mayweather looked in real trouble. Big Mac dickrider fan here who thought he might meme magic to victory, and you can say it was a victory for him to get that far but that's just the Mayweather game plan. Mayweather was saying this and that, but that's just another part of his plan, it's not as if Mayweather is incapable of meta thinking. Mayweather did what he does so perfectly which is why he is now 50-0. Dominant Mayweather victory.

Mayweather also went really easy on him, you can see at 2:40 that he could probably hook him right there but he didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=Y74QG_GEBSI

Dude wut. Boxing is still pretty big in Europe and it is in Mexico, too.

Why even talk about dumb faggit mayweather made no such claims it was conner being a fag shut up

bookies lost as nobody thought it would go to 10th

just like mayweather bet on.

Has anyone ever tried to play Mayweathers game against him? Just fight defensively?

yeah it happened once and everyone in the audience died of boredom so they scrubbed it from the history books

omg, they look like abselute retards when they fight in slowmotion

jesus conor put your fookin hands up, m8

>hairs breath from winning
>fight stopped because the Irishman can't defend himself
really joggin my noggin OP.

the only way it was fixed was that Floyd was toying with him and could end it whenever he wanted

>hairs breath
It really wasn't that close. watch more mayweadda fights, he always does this. Connor did better than most of us expected but that's it

>Big in Europe
Dude, stfu.

>I'll always be amazed by Mayweather's shape and stamina. Connor looked like had less than 4% body fat, yet compared to Mayweather he was already gassed and out of it while Mayweather looked like he could go another 20 rounds.
>Connor looked like he had less than 4% bodyfat

What did normies mean by this?

>if he didn't get so tired at the end

He looked tired by the 4th to me, tried not to show it in the 5th, but you could see it in the 6th. You can't really say he was doing well in the first rounds because he used all his energy dancing around when mayweather hardly moved and avoided everything. In the early rounds he was dropping his guard deliberately hoping Mayweather would go for the face, it was so obviously you could see his back hand already lined up to throw at the first sign of Mayweather moving in. Mayweather never took the bait once, which goes without saying, it was kinda sad that he considered trying it though.

You don't lose points for missed punches, you just get tired. He could have saved that and tried to last the fight, wouldn't have made a difference though.

Also I caught a forearm in mcgreggors neck and a sly tap/jab into his neck shortly after his tantrum at the start of the 9th mayweather got sick of the locking arms and throwing punches round the back of his head. I think that scared him a little.

All in all I'm couldn't give a fuck and was disappointed by the fight. They both made money and that's great. We all know which sport is the best and who would win in a cage. Mcgreggor did better than expected, but I don't think he'll have another boxing match.