How will Veeky Forums EVER recover?

how will Veeky Forums EVER recover?

Look at those utterly average tinder thots. WEW sure showed me time to cancel gymming.

>utterly average tinder thots
Exactly, the pretty ones don't even bother, they know what's up.

>fit is one entity, not just people on different parts of different spectrums including the autistic spectrum
Wew lad

>call someone a douche
>expects them to do what they say
Why are women the worst?

>Girls literally starting a conversation with a set of abs, already interested in the face
>mfw you think this means they only care about face

You sure showed the concept of fitness, OP. I'm sure they would react exactly the same way if the profile pic had been a Sonic plushie.

>"Doucher"
Well I guess the retards just reveal themselves, huh?

>calls someone a bitch
>demands they show their tits
>expects them to do what they say
Why are men the worst?

What's with women being concerned about what a man is thinking about in bed?
Yesterday morning my girlfriend asked me what I was thinking because I looked deep in thought.

I had to explain that I was thinking about when I used to play Warhammer 40K, and how Iron Warriors players did a shitty job of painting the hazard stripes onto their models.

If I didn't say anything, it's probably because I don't have anything to say.

Women are extremely insecure, all of them. The ones that appear confident are the most insecure ones. The sheer thought of you fantasising about another girl makes them sweat.

>" The ones that appear confident are the most insecure ones."
This, I knew a girl in highschool that wanted my dick and I knew it.
After a few years we started talking again and she acted all hard to get and confident because she lost a lot of weight.
When all is said and done and we finally had sex, she was howling my name like a wolf yet acted like I was whatever before hand.

Pardon me.
I suppose I should say why are mortal humans the worst?

You people are still going on about this?

L O S E R S

>Show ur face doucher

>face matters
LOL! Also
>tinder
lol

but that's isn't what happened here darling.
bad day in london?

>4/10 guy gets 4/10 girl

Dumb virgin poster

Iron Warriors player here, moat guys do a shit job of painting their minis in general, in IW one of the easiest places to spot is in the stripes. Combine that with most painters struggling with yellow and you get shitty IW. It's a labour of love, user.

Post your face and your gf's
Oh wait you won't lmao !

>laughing at others while posting on Veeky Forums

>tfw grindr is the same
>tfw my face is pretty great but I don't show it because I'm scared of being outed
>tfw 22 and still a virgin

It's really hard to do on small shit like bolters, or curved shit like shoulder pads. Anyone who fucks them up on big stuff like rhinos is a lazy piece of shit who dishonours the primarch, though.

Iron Within, brother.

All he has to do is get contacts and a haircut and he'll probably go up like 3 points

Iron without.

Pride

kys degenerate

Look who'stalking, I bet you have premarital sex.
How am I a degenerate considering that I'm still a virgin?

>tfw Tinder shows you a friend of yours and you know she knows now

someone's actually taking the time to make all these bait threads and bait shitposts

kyssie

Exactly. If h3 had posted a fat stomach instead of abs he wouldn't have gotten any matches

Yea but you know too
?!?!?!

The girl is cute and i am happy for him. Bitterness won't get you far in life

Just make a fake facebook?

100% this

You stupid ass bitches piss me off so bad. Why you see the world only in black or white. How about not posting your abdomen at all, stupid cunt?

Are all women this basic?

If you're a 6/10 having a great body could boost you up to an 8+ depending on how much affect bf% has on your face

don't give up yet my fellow facelets

>he actually though girls care about muscles

mad fatty detected

Yeah, happy because they're confident that they can get what they want from their beta whilst pursuing Chad.

>he
more like they. the entirety of Veeky Forums