/af/ - Aeshethic Face "Stop making 10 different face threads edition"

Everything related to face and facial gains. Neck training, chewing, mewing, skin care, hair, neck hangs and redpills related to face.

Keep it fucking civil, you guys.

Videos worth watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI - Mike Mew
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10 - Mike Mew
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 - XL Mew (1 hour long but worth it)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A Redpills (recommended to watch all three)

Neck training:
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/muscle/id/6/muscle/neck

What makes a face attractive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/
labs.la.utexas.edu/langloislab/files/2015/04/meta.pdf
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/

Men are retards:
liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/sites/liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/files/psychology/research/sim_saperia_brown_bernieri_2015_cogent_psychology_2_99616_publication.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html

Redpills:
tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html
claimingpower.com/beldent-almost-identical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everything you posted is useless. either you are born with great face or you aren't. nothing short of plastic surgery can fix the shape of your face

This plus "great face" is extremely subjective and people are better off spending time improving themselves in other areas.

fucking retards

Post your face you insecure fuck.

>mewing
Dumbest shit to ever hit Veeky Forums.
>Chewing gum will change your bone structure.

Facelet detected

>You need height/face/frame

You only need social gains and social standing. The more respected you are by other men and people in general, the more women are attracted to you.
Good looking people have it easier to get good social standing, but even if you're ugly, but have power/influence you'll attract fuck ton of women

That guy made a career (and money) as a singer in my country, based on his facial aesthetics.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html
Then why the fuck would i subjugate my self to these redpills so i lose my relentless optimism?

I'm the original guy who made these threads and I still think that we need one (1) thread so we don't get spammed by 15 different face threads every day.

Of course, a lot of insecure men & women will complain but we should view it as collateral damage.

Veeky Forums was always about appearance, don't fool yourself.

>Veeky Forums was always about appearance, don't fool yourself.
That was within your limit of control.

What do you mean.

Get some brain gainz, my man.

Sadly not my first language. Care to elaborate?

You miring goys?

Why you dont have shoulders?

boy you built like an isosolise triangle

Even I don't understand what you're implying.

We need zero, and I'm tired of reporting a dozen threads every single day. Fuck off faggot

Yeah, you're a quality member to this board.

if you are implying kid rock isnt good looking then back the fuck up outta my face before i bop u

Bad photo I'm slight above dyel but I'm coming from skinny fat mode, spent most my time burning fat on meme diets and martial arts

>post photo specifically to brag
>don't get mired
>it's j-just a bad photo
LMAO at self-esteemlets

Get the name straight—it's /fag/ - facial aesthetics general

this shit is toxic. work with what you've got, do your best, comparing yourself to 10/10s just makes you feel worse

I'm showing you my neck you filthy nigger

>being this obsessed with this shit
sad

If you're not born good looking you never will be good looking. You either need to cope with that or kill yourself. Now fuck off with these threads

dude, friendly criticism: Those lines on your neck should not be there if u are mew'ing correctly. Focus on keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth. especially the back part

? That's whilst flexing mate I don't idle like that

How do one cope?

Sure, you could be a multi-millionaire, but guaranteed all those women have fucked poor men that are hot.

I never said otherwise

>someone actually fell for it

Do other shit, go out with your friends. You can actually fuck women even if you're not the gods gift to the world so do that too. I used to be obsessed with this shit too. Worried about my face constantly but honestly there is NOTHInG to be done about it. It comes down to this, accept it and move on or kill yourself.

he means that it's impossible to change your face for the most part

holy shit u got narrow shoulders senpai

Dick size, face, height. You can't change either without expensive surgery.
Focus on personality, money and body. Those are more cost-effective.

millimeters

Those pictures have a shitton of differences you fucking mong

>>Chewing gum will change your bone structure.
>claimingpower.com/beldent-almost-identical/

Studies have found that people with horizontal jaws have stronger muscle tone.

People who’s face are wider have stronger muscle tone. (The distance between the eyes was wider)

stronger muscle tone = it means the person does more chewing

Cheekbones are known to develop according to the stress of chewing.

Lower jaw becomes wider on individuals that chew more.

Modern condition of teeth crowding and impacted wisdom teeth is caused by lack of chewing because of our modern soft diet.

Chewing more ensures the child grows up more attractive.

It is certainly interesting how these individuals chewing more were viewed as extroverts, & coincidentally people that chew more develop faces that become more extroverts.

It is possible that the act of chewing temporary makes the face appear more attractive because the muscles bulge out and it is the muscles that is defining a good face.

We know bones remodel according to stress, use, and long term forces by our facial muscles.

It is possible then that the more we chew and activate those muscles, the more our facial bones adapt to those stresses and become sculpted by the muscles over time, increasing the facial beauty.

Can I shrink the fat in my face by just regularly working out?

Who?

pencil neck and shit tier frame with weak shoulders

this

focus on something you can actually change instead of watching some autistic moutbreather who never talked to a girl in his life

I'm pretty sure people like OP are just closet gays. No one is this obsessed with models. Not even the people working in the fashion industry. (becaise it's full of weird looking people, doesnt matter if its a designer or a high-fashion hairdresser)
You could ask girls on the street whether they recognize these guys and no one ever heard of them.
You're just gay and autistic, a bad combination.
Also probably low-T. People on lookism talk the same way you see in those buzzfeed YAASS QUEEN gif filled articles.

Getting thinner overall will do that but increase your jaw muscle size will make your face look leaner.

The dipshits that tell you jaw exercise specifically burn face fat are the same people that think doing sit-ups burns abdominal fat.

You should just accept that no one actually cares about fashion models this much. Not even gay men.
There is a reason why you can only talk about this without being called autistic in a small hugbox filled with underages and bitter virgins.
And models are disposable anyway. The people who attributed the most to fashion and remained were all ugly looking weirdos. You can find exceptions but the world isn't run by guys who look like they could advertise Dolce Gabbana perfumes.

You can make 100 threads a day and sperg out but even mentally ill depressed people can't be dragged down to your mentality.
Also before dedicating your entire existence to fucking girls random girls, you should maybe lose your virginity so you can make a better decision whether it's worth it or not. Just go to a hooker.
Or do a world a favor and kill yourself

I read that chewing mastic and mastiha gum will strengthen my jaw but the good stuff is expensive. Do you think sitting in my yard and chewing on my garden hose for an hour a day would make my jaw stronger?

>have ok face
>do the "i have brain damage" expression
pic related

Yes it would user. it'll take some time to notice any muscle hypertrophy though. Reducing BF% will help to reveal your cheek bones and jawline. Very dependent on your genetics though.

Veeky Forums was clearly a mistake

I don't remember the last time someone got btfo this hard

I've got a good staring point though, I'm looking forward to my progression, couple years of work and I'll be set. Thanks lads

>barely chews before swallowing
>bad habit from childhood

did I fuck up my facial gains?

even Zyzz had surgery, all the gum chewing and other exercises are bullshit. none of that will chisel bone or make hanging skin tighten.

Your wrong about skin, you can tighten the muscles but you also need to be a certain body fat percentage depending on how your body stores fat, I do agree tho this path is dangerous, once you need to pay this much detail to your outlook you will be critizing yourself at every turn.

why is it that some skinny people have double chins? it s mostly genetic. I really mean this for people already in shape, at that point nothing much is going to change. low sugat intake, good sleep, lotions, not smashing your face as you sleep, all that shit helps but it really doesn t have a drastic change. only surgery can fix ugly people, just want people to be realistic about that before they go off wasting time on all this broscience.

>tfw short-ish lower third completely destroys any semblance of facial harmony
RIP in piss me

Tfw I'm good looking but can't use it to my advantage because I'm mentally ill and recluse to my room or the library

Grill here. Fucking hot.

Cope, bet his lower third is way too short and his middle too long, there's a reason he cropped it out.

What's a good haircut to get that will make me look like less of a fag? And how much is nose surgery?

Better pic

LOL

this entire thread, lmao

you people have achieved new levels of retardation. Veeky Forums is a far cry from the Frank Yang and Zyzz days.

embarrassing as FUCK.

>you people have achieved new levels of retardation.
How do?

*so

Try covering up your forehead, but really you issue is much too long midface and apparent lack of facial width.

This

Nigger, you look fine. Nose is a bit fucked but not really that noticeable

Keep the haircut, get leaner which should emphasize your jawline.

Bad advice, by reducing bulk it will really just make the disproportionate length of his midface more noticeable.

If anything, he should grow a beard so it will look both wider and longer. He could run mustache game to cover up that hideous philtrum but his chin is too short and it would just look even shorter.

>mewing,

I cant really afford to cut since im 6'4 147 lbs

>6'4 147lbs
What the fuck dude

There it is.

Sit in your yard and chew on your garden hose for one hour everyday and you will have a face f on heaven.

If so, why do people advocate it so much?

nigger..

Double chin is a result of tongue resting on the mandible mate. Even if you don't think mewing will improve your bone structure i.e. heighten cheekbone etc. it still helps with appearing better by sucking the posterior third of the tongue up.

Isn't my face kinda fat for being that weight?

>cut beard and hair first time in long while
>went slightly long hair but kept mustache to go for 70s drug dealer aesthetic
>turns out I have very broad but shortish face
>aesthetic now more yugoslav war criminal than anything else
Is that a good look?

Side view

Flipped

Clean your room you mess of a person.

post it, faget

what do with vertical face at 20

His what lmao

tits or gtfo

So you mean keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth is such a difficult and complex task that you can't do anything else at the same time?

Wow, you're right. Better to improve in other areas huh