I've been lifting for 1.5 years and haven't made any gains. Should I just roid?

I've been lifting for 1.5 years and haven't made any gains. Should I just roid?

be rich piana 2.0 dude it's whatever it takes

>lifting for 1.5 years and haven't made any gains
Stop lying.

What is eating

bullshit

post your starting numbers and numbers now

No

I feel you. Gotta eat more bro.

>bench 50kg >>> 90kgx5
>deadlift 90kg >>> 150kgx5
>squat 40kg >>> 90kgx5 (muh knees lel)
>ohp 30kg >>> 52.5kgx5
>bodyweight 70kg >>> 83kg
I made some not so great strength gains and I just got fatter without gaining any visible muscle. I can't just "eat more" like you guys are telling me because I will just get even fatter. I also have really small hands and wrists, hardly any body and facial hair, and gyno. I think this probably indicates low test but I haven't been tested.

Buddy, sit down let me tell you about my first FIVE years of working out

>have full motivation to go to the gym when it's available to me
>never missed sessions
>fell for bulk/cut meme
>bulk way too hard
>cut way too hard
>in some instances gaining 40lbs of body weight without even putting 40lbs of weight on my bench
>convinced I have zero testosterone
>friends who don't work out still look better than me
>Been 135 to 200lbs and back down several times

I still don't do roids, but I've figured it out now, it finally clicked with me, the only reason I didn't give up is because I legitimately enjoy the act of lifting weights

So, what did you find out? What's the secret?

Would it really be so harmful for your body to go on a 12 week test cycle and then come off permanently? How much gains could you potentially make in 12 weeks and would you be able to keep them? For someone like me who has made almost zero muscle gains, a short test cycle could probably give more results than I get in a year naturally.

Dont bulk and cut

that's clearly increase all over the board. stop saying no gains.

pick one exercise for each bodypart and do 3-4x8-15 after you are done with your main workout. like shoulders/arms, chest/back, legs/core, etc. and you'll still get stronger and start gaining some definition.

Should do 15 weeks if you're going to do it. However you need to get your bloods checked for e2 levels, and use ai to adjust. Also, don't do it unless you have the ai and pct on hand.

I started intermittent fasting, it stopped me from bulking too hard even though I still eat like I'm bulking, started working out again 3.5 months ago after a haitus due to living away from a gym, when I came back I just locked this shit down, started doing cardio 3-6 times a week, eating veggies every day and only eating in a six hour window but gorging myself on as much food as possible in that time. I've put on just four pounds of body weight and 95lbs as of yesterday on my deadlift

>Mentally challenged
>Reaches this conclusion
Do you need help breathing sweetie?

how about you try a realistic bulk instead of a retarded faget dreamer bulk?

I was 15 and on Veeky Forums so yeah, mentally challenged

The thing is I have seen dreamer bulks done right the guy says
>in some instances gaining 40lbs of body weight without even putting 40lbs of weight on my bench
Now unless he's some toptier advanced bench only powerlifter this should not happen even with a dreamer bulk.

It's essentially another case of a guy ramming his car into a wall and telling you that cars are dangerous.

>136lb avg at 5'11"
>Dead 110lb to 267 3x3
>squat 3x5 70lb to 173 5x7
>ohp 3x5 54 to 108 1rm
>About 2 lbs in bodyweight increase all told, over a few years on and off
Have you tried trying

Am I supposed to be impressed by those numbers or something? I guess for your bodyweight its ok. But you can't even diddly 3pl8 or squat 2pl8...