Bodybuilding...

Bodybuilding, lifting weights and modern "fitness culture" is the dumbest shit ever invented and you got Jewed if you fell for it

- Lifting weights will wreck your joints, especially with many reps/sets and isolations
- Protein powder literally does nothing. More protein doesn't equal more muscle. You can build muscle with 20-40g protein a day. You simply got Jewed if you believe otherwise.
- Protein """powder""" contains filler bullshit like dextrose. A whole generation of men are chugging this crap instead of eating real food. Probably has xenoestrogens in it
- If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc. Muscles are completely worthless, all you need is to be able to run for 5 mins.
- Culture inspires this retarded insecurity where you think you are never big/lean enough (bigorexia). You can't go to a party because you aren't 8 percent body fat yet, can't drink alcohol socially etc
- If you try lifting more than a 80kg bench/100kg squat/130kg deadlift you are going to fuck your body up. There is literally no reason to be stronger than that. There is literally no benefit at all except to impress men on the internet.
- The most muscle you can build is 5-8kg. All the fitness youtubers use steroids and trick 13 year olds into thinking they are natural. Literal retards who are older than 18 on Veeky Forums still think they are natural

I may add more

>the most muscle you can build is 5-8kg

is this true?

No.

>A whole generation of men are chugging this crap instead of eating real food
Pretty sure you're not supposed to eat protein powder instead of food bro, that's why it's called a "supplement".

Maybe in a year, natty.

Protein powder's just like the gumball in Charlie and the Chpcolate Factory brah, 3 courses in one shake.

You just binged didnt you?

nah

Kill yourself jew

The fuck is wrong with Cliff bars? Especially white chocolate macadamia.

>fucking all the girls I want, higher chance of securing bloodline, achieving your evolutional role
>theres no need to aim lower thn 8/10
>more respected
>better overall health
>making your ancestors proud
>higher chance of survival if shit hits the fan like car crash, peaceful islam attack
>boosted confidence
>people have less power over you

xenoestrogens

>- Lifting weights will wreck your joints, especially with many reps/sets and isolations
Really? I'm 52 years old, started going to a gym for strength training regularly about 15 years ago, and it's done more to FIX my joints than destroy them.
I'd say you're doing it wrong, then, probably making the typical mistake Veeky Forums makes: trying to progress too quickly, thinking you're Superman or something. Doesn't work that way, son.
>- Protein powder literally does nothing. More protein doesn't equal more muscle. You can build muscle with 20-40g protein a day. You simply got Jewed if you believe otherwise.
If that's all you were eating per day then that explains why you didn't make progress, son, and why you complain about your joints: You were undernourished.
It's impossible to know precisely how much protein per day you should be eating, therefore if you want to increase lean tissue mass you have to eat a surplus. Thus 1.0g/lb_bodyweight.

More below (since you're so goddamned wordy)

This
All you dumb goys love giving money to a bs industry that feeds and sponsors roid using models to advertise their horse shit products.
Pic related, one of the founding merchants of this fraud industry.

>- Protein """powder""" contains filler bullshit like dextrose. A whole generation of men are chugging this crap instead of eating real food. Probably has xenoestrogens in it
LOL no, usually it doesn't. If yours did then you bought the cheapest garbage imaginable and is not representative of a normal, quality product.
Hell, I buy it in the bulk foods section at Winco, and it's 100% unflavored whey.
All that being said eating normal food (meat) for high quality protein is better. But for some they need the supplement.
>- If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc. Muscles are completely worthless, all you need is to be able to run for 5 mins.
Oh for fuck's sake.. that is a MEME, son. Nobody actually believes that shit is going to happen, and you can't plan for it anyway. Grow up, okay?
>- Culture inspires this retarded insecurity where you think you are never big/lean enough (bigorexia). You can't go to a party because you aren't 8 percent body fat yet, can't drink alcohol socially etc
*Rolls eyes* again, that's a MEME, kiddo, and the Internet is to blame for it. Honestly, your extreme youth is showing. Are you Underage B&? I highly suspect you are.
>- If you try lifting more than a 80kg bench/100kg squat/130kg deadlift you are going to fuck your body up. There is literally no reason to be stronger than that. There is literally no benefit at all except to impress men on the internet.
*Shaking head sadly* LOL no, that apparently is just you. Don't know what you were doing all that time but apparently you were screwing up.
>- The most muscle you can build is 5-8kg. All the fitness youtubers use steroids and trick 13 year olds into thinking they are natural. Literal retards who are older than 18 on Veeky Forums still think they are natural
OMG, you're giving me a icecream headache, right in the middle of my skull.

Son, just because you screwed it all up/just aren't suited to it doesn't mean others should quit.

Son, samefagging isn't new, and it's not believable either.

>>the most muscle you can build is 5-8kg
>is this true?
As a rule, no, it's not.
The OP just made no gains, for whatever reason(s), is severely asspained, and has a Crab Mentality (i.e. wants to drag everyone down into the muck with him).

>- If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc. Muscles are completely worthless, all you need is to be able to run for 5 mins.

How will you hoist your freshly killed deer onto a hook to skin it with your pathetic upper body strength?

How will you move and place the logs to create a 2ndary structure if you're weak?

Running 5 minutes won't save you when I can run for an hour. I'll catch up to you, crush your head with my superior strength, and then steal your family, guns, money and water.

I'll even carry all of them away at the same time out of spite.

Head back to /pol faggot
>shit bait is bait

OP is likely some skinnyfat spoiled suburbanite Underage B& who play too many video games, thinks he should be able to be built like characters in games, spent all of 3 weeks 'lifting', and since he has the attention span of a gnat and the patience of a spoiled brat kid, threw a hissyfit when he didn't magically wake up with 6-pack abs and bulging biceps.

Seriously the OP's post is the most cringeworthy thing I've seen all day.

>son
Okay pops.
>only one person can share the opinion of the OP
I see.
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>posts stale copypasta even older than Last Thursday
Out of ammuntion already, OP? Shot your wad all at once?
Let me give you some free advice, since you seem to have not a single clue: You ALWAYS hide your true Power Level until you really need to show it, and you FAILED to do that, used it all up in your first attack. Now you're left with nothing and look like a fusion of Sad Pepe and Angry Wojak.

GG, son, GG.

I know op is baiting but let's be real here, is there something more retarded than fake natties shilling shitty supplements on instagram? It's such bullshit that sometimes i feel like people who fall for it kinda deserve it.

>Lifting weights will wreck your joints, especially with many reps/sets and isolations

Being fat destroys your joints. Putting your joinst under 200 pounds of additional stress a couple times an hour a day is nothing compared to putting them under 100 pounds of additional stress all time with no muscle to help support them.

>Protein powder literally does nothing. More protein doesn't equal more muscle. You can build muscle with 20-40g protein a day. You simply got Jewed if you believe otherwise.

Optimal intake is way over 20-40g of protein. It isn't about building muscle, it is about building muscle efficiently. The only reason people even take protein powder is that it is cheaper and quicker than getting ALL of it from food sources. How is taking a cheaper and quicker alternative being "jewed"?

>- Protein """powder""" contains filler bullshit like dextrose. A whole generation of men are chugging this crap instead of eating real food. Probably has xenoestrogens in it

Dextrose is just a type of sugar you retard. Your body produces it naturally.

>If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc. Muscles are completely worthless, all you need is to be able to run for 5 mins.

Only losers who don't fit in day dream about the apocalypse.

>Culture inspires this retarded insecurity where you think you are never big/lean enough (bigorexia). You can't go to a party because you aren't 8 percent body fat yet, can't drink alcohol socially etc

I guarantee you're either fat or skinny fat. No dude, people are asking you look like you give a bare minimum fuck about your body to be considered attractive

>- The most muscle you can build is 5-8kg. All the fitness youtubers use steroids and trick 13 year olds into thinking they are natural.

Hurr durr okay retard. Let me guess, this dude was on steroids right? Oh wait, he was born before steroids even existed. You have shit genetics.

>amatuer athletes make common mistakes
>the jews are responsible

really though