Why is yoga so popular with Women? Why don't more men do yoga?

Why is yoga so popular with Women? Why don't more men do yoga?

cause its gay lol

Women are naturally more flexible than men and it's also because women don't want to workout and gain muscles.
They think they will look like a man if they grow muscle.
That's why Zumba and every other dance program is popular, women get to have fun and think they are losing weight doing it all the while drinking 8 servings of wine later on with the girls.

Low effort.
Not even real yoga.

It's for faggots.

is there any real reason to do yoga besides meditation? might as well just stretch and sit around thinking seperately

Speaking as someone who has tried yoga and also is pretty flexible from habitually stretching....Yoga is overrated, especially westernized McDojo yoga. It's essentially a drawn out stretching routine that focuses on breathing.

>Hint hint the breathing control is the only thing that gives westernized yoga any merit
Any feelings of elation, relaxation, peace with the world, etc. are directly caused by the stillness and focus on breathing, which borders on meditation. It is my belief that a 10 minute daily stretching combined with daily 10 minutes of meditation can serve you better

ur pretty stupid my man

guilty as charged :3

there are many yoga styles but even in vanilla yoga you wouldn't make it 2 minutes into it. not only is it hard, it's great for flexibility which is something that you pl fucks have no clue about. enjoy your injuries.

Because stretching and flexibility are memes not based in science, and it's gay lol.

Ive been just wondering if getting fucked in the ass is the same like shitting but in reverse, you look like someone who could tell me.

I used to do yoga with a friend of mine. Can't do it this semester since of my work schedule

You sure sound like a well rounded individual there hombre...

Yoga is for siddhis, not for showing off your ass. Women are fucking retards.

Women like being told what to do whereas men prefer individual pursuits

>dude has a question
>calls him stupid instead of answering his question

>stretching and flexibility are memes not based in science

Holy shit

Hot yoga is basically just a sauna, and more about balance than flexibility... which can be addressed with diet.

I don't even know what hot yoga is. I tried Yoga myself and I let it because I can do it better with some stretchins and I can't meditate.
BUT
Saying that stretching and flexibility are memes...

Women are stupid
and I don't respect them

>describes it perfectly
>mhm i wonder i wonder
>inb4 hehe you!

because women won't take part in fitness unless they can make it social.

>yoga
>zumba
>dance classes
All of these things involve group involvement. If you want to make women get into fitness, find some group she can join with her friends, otherwise they won't care. Women don't pursue self-improvement through fitness like men do. Men do it, often alone, to become a better than they were before. Women do it to pass time with friends, post on social media, and as an ego-boost.

>dude has a question
>wants to be spoonfed instead of lurking and doing his due diligence

Because western faggot money grabbing fucks have bastardised it and indiaboos and spiritualityfag weed smoking hippies fall for it easily

t.pajeet

fpbp

is "real" yoga worth anything then pajeet?

You forgot Crossfit

Women are prone to temptation from lucifer

Why do some of you hate women so much?

It's another weird attempt at women encroaching and trying to claim for themselves something men have done for centuries to further their knowledge and understanding of the cosmos. They've dumbed it down and made it superficial so they can feel good about themselves. They should be raising children and being a good partner, not playing where they don't belong.

sauce???