Not sure. But in a universe with infinite money I'd love a LaFerrari
>What do you drive?
Pic related
>do gain plus cool car = bitches
Seems to attract guys' attention more than anything

GODDAMN that is a sexy car. I love the Focus RS. I'd suck your cock dry no homo

A Veeky Forums car would obviously be a muscle car

Thanks man! I absolutely love the car.

If you're in your midlife crisis or under 5'10, yeah. Either way it just screams compensation

I'm 6'1 and 18
But I'm also having a crisis I guess

I drive a tesla. self driving makes girls horny for some reason.

You mean like grooming, having a muscular physique, and an attractive gf/wife?

daddys r35

>do gains plus a cool car = bitches
Underage B& detected
>spending $30000 on a car just to 'get bitches'
You're not very smart are you?
Or are you an overcompensating manlet?

t. dicklets overcompensating

damn i bet that is fun to drive.
stick shift ftw.
take that on the track?

i drove an 90' integra for a while, now a 2015 mazda3 s

most fit car related
camaro zl1, 650hp

Insecure projecting like a motherfucker man. Just fyi.

I'll raise you a muscle bike, but nice car. (I want a C3 Corvette someday. Like an 80' stingray.) A VTX1800(pic related) or Valkyrie is my dream bike.

The Legs or the Bicycle

I drive a golf because it's the smallest car a 6'4 guy can comfortably fit in.

I never knew how to ride a bike but if I did I would probably be that one biker chad in college

what year?

It's a fuckin blast. Haven't made it to a track yet, but we have some great country back roads that are pretty fun. Takes turns beautifully. Manual transmission is the only way to go

I have a subaru outback, kek.

it's pretty ugly, and it's first two owners were unironically butch lesbians, but I can't help but admire it's tenacity, utility and adaptability.

drive something cute to contrast your physique

Post your Japanese econobox, faggot.

I have the poor man's version

Tons of fun man. Chicks dig it, haha. Meet cool people but drive like you are invisible. I'm pretty close to Chad college biker, but mostly I'm in my 2006 MX5 and not in school right now. I may make the switch to bike full time soon. Current bike is Honda shadow spirit 1100. Pic related is other dream bike honda Valkyrie.

Another bikebro here riding a yamaha fzs600 rn due to a2 laws. The perfect fit ride is a sport literbike imo, nothing fitting brutal strength like a brutal acceleration, zx10r would be my dream

2016, it's nice I guess. Goes fast I guess.

The ST is still a good car man. Don't sell it short. Looks really good

honestly depends on what type of women you want in your life. if you like to party then yes, also a nice place to live can help.
obviously it should go without saying you can't have the 'tism but material shit can help you get laid a lot. which does not mean you shouldn't mainly focus on personal development and your ability to generate the life you want.

Tiny cars make you look bigger
>pic related

im getting the standard golf, possibly 2016 or 2017, How reliable has it been for you?

I vote for the Lamborghini Huracan, the Audi R8 or the BMW i8 as Veeky Forums cars. Personally I drive pic related/Audi A6.

This kind of fucker, in red, used car.

>BMW i8

Can confirm,theres a guy in my gym who owns one,that car is sexy as FUCK,I always mire it pre-workout

It hasn't lemon'd on me yet. It Drives nicely and is quick to turn on a dime. Small enough to fit through everything. S mode and flappy paddles are tons of fun.

I drive pic related
The original gym bro car

right now i own a 2010 Clio RS but i'm looking into either buying a C55 amg (the cheaper but more powerful option) or a CLA45 amg. not sure which one i should go for. people call the CLA ugly but i love the aesthetic and don't mind it's just a 4 cylinder.

Nice bro. I live in the states and am just partial to cruisers. That, and I live 30-60 min from everything and do a ton of open highway and sportbikes are just not as comfy/get blown around a lot. And insurance SUCKS haha.

most Veeky Forums probably some kind of gay lifted pickup

what I drive 2015 Camaro 1LE

do gains plus a cool car = bitches.... probably does not hurt, I have a girlfriend she loves the car and she loves the ass gains, also the Lats, shoulders and bi's.

Probably this bad ass

>awesome PS (69)
>amazing MPG (61 mpg)
>compact
>roomy
>fast
>good looking
>variety; comes in 0.9L engine to 1.4L engine; diesel, petrol, electric; manual, semi automatic and automatic.

>recaro seats so tight it gives me motivation to lose weight

I drive a 95 camaro SS in regional track races and a beater on the road

This is the manlet of cars. Kek.

>his car doesn't have mirror door panels

I drive a used 2010 civic. I find it near impossible to slay ass with this thing. In fact, the last time I had sex was 2008 and the last time I got a bj was in 2011.

what do ?

faggots

I drive a mazda 3 because I'm broke

If I had to buy another car, realistically it would be a Golf GTI

If I had infinite money, I'd probably get an Aston Martin Vanquish

>Black 2013 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
>Heated and cooled seats
>Bitches love it even though its old as fuck
>Guna replace it next season

cadi cts v wagon cause I have kids and I wanted something fast to speed through traffic

Your car looks excited

good thread

only poor people have cars because they can't afford to live in a downtown apartment of a nice city with quality public transport. get some quality of life gains you country bumpkin / suburbanite shitters.

Someone's bitter

Maybe a newer Mustang, everything else is
> I excercise my right to carry guns
> I excercise my right to have a small peeny
> I excercise my right to want to fuck my sister

Nicceeeeee

recently bought a 2014 gt premium california special.

it still gives me butterflies when i get into the powerband, and it definitely harkens back to the beauty of the late 60's muscle era, with a modern spin.

A bike. Anything else is for fat that aren't Veeky Forums

I'd like to get something like pic related

lift more. shoot less.

1997 Nissan Sentra w/ 12 degrees timing and manual transmission. Short 1st gear.

Beats pretty much every 4cyl Civic/Corolla no matter the year, since they're the only people that try to race me. And they're usually automatic driving retards.

I'd say get an M series BMW instead. I like the aesthetic too, but I honestly think the Beemers are better cars.

2017 Camaro.

BMW 335iX 1990

BA Falcon, not heaps nice but it's my first car. I'll probably try and get an FG Typhoon once I've got fulltime work.

>300000 miles
A v e r a g e
I had one nice car. It was the only nice thing I ever owned, a used Lexus is300. Some literal trophy wife hit me at a dead stop, 48mph, with her husband's giant fucking Sequoia.
"I didn't have a choice I had to keep going! "
Didn't even tap the breaks. Totalled 3 cars and couldn't understand why it was her fault. It was truly beyond her. For sure funniest wreck I've ever been in

Viper, the old one with not a damn thing in it, or a carrera gt.
New cameros and etc = modern hgh + palumboism

>> 42656538

I drive an e30 too! Pic is mine.

I drive a Volvo S40 2.4 5 cylinder Edition II. Not the most flashy car but it's reliable and safe.

I also ride two motorcycles, a Honda CBR 600 F1 and a Yamaha FZS 400.

Or extremely traumatized

>tfw 25 years old and no license

Put a bullet in my brain already

How do you like it? I was thinking about test driving one

I drive pic related

>BMW 335iX 1990
Jelly

I always wonder about the insecure numale redditors who make these kinds of coping assumptions

t. Subaru owner

Cars are for normalfags and Americunts who live in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah I wish I could live in some polluted over populated area where I have to step over bum vomit on my way to work every day

Go do the test then. Is it a money issue?

>only nice thing I ever owned, a used Lexus is300
>New cameros and etc = modern hgh + palumboism

stay poor faggot.

My shitbox...

Beemers are hunks of junk. I'm so glad I sold my 335. Thing always had something wrong with it

It's like maintaining a complicated Acura. Not much harder to keep up for your mid-range hobbyist. Driving around in that wonderful e39 is worth it

>kill me

this

But why bro? It's comfy, it's good utility, it drives.
I drive this baby and couldn't be any happier.

no you don't, you probably drive a huffy

muh vagboi
My mk4 is a poor 1.4 with 200k km and it is eating a bit of oil already
I am saving until I can buy a more modern german car.

wish i drove manual.

got a subie wrx and im proud.

fittest car is the Jeep SRT8 Grand Cherokee pre-2011 model.

props on taste. got one in white here.

mirin.. gt?

Yeah that is a fag car

A P1 LM.

got a white 2017 sti here

Ford Explorer all day everyday
>10/10 says she only like big cars
>says low down cars are for pussies
>show her my car
>vaginal juice by the buckets
>exchange spit for a few hours
Feel good man

I literally have this same exact car minus the rims and sunroof. The basic of the basics.

Chicks literally dont give a shit if you're car is middle class.

They do give a shit if it's a nice ride. I had my brother's GS350 for a week. MAD MIRES and one female user miring from across the gym saw me walk to my car. Instant wet.

Picking up a 2014 IS350 next year, we'll see how it goes.

>pic related my poon magnet

Correction: walking to my bro's car. Kek.

Get a real bike faggot

Where I live I could ride a bike like 60days a year because of weather. I used to have a scooter when I was 14 and it sucked to be able to ride so little

Did you swap in the engine from a 535i or something?