Go to the gym for the first time today

>go to the gym for the first time today
>asked Veeky Forums for proper etiquette earlier
>wipe down equipment I used, reracked weights, etc.
>feeling great after my first official workout
>tip the qt receptionist on the way out
>hear her and some other staff laughing at me as I walk out
what the fuck guys? I feel so fucking dumb now

nobody cares you faggot. get out.

You're an idiot for tipping

lol probably tipped too little

Literally nobody tips at a gym lol

That being said if its true than they're fucking assholes for laughing at someone just for trying to better themselves. Why do people like this even work at a fucking gym?

shit I didnt think about that

how much is customary? I just gave $5... I didnt want to start out tipping more than that because going 5 days a week i figured that was gonna get too expensive. Do they really expect more?

Lesson learned. Fuck them, metophorically, because you don't want to catch raging bitch off her or something worse.It was nice of you to be considerate. Now don't fucking bother. Just do the minimum required, pay your fees and clean up after yourself, and don't pay her even the tiniest bit of attention she craves. Do your shit, have your fun, and make gains.

Is this real? Are you serious? Assuming you're serious, no one tips the receptionist. They told you that on here to make you look like a tard

>reracking weights
LOL

Literally nobody does this.

I tip in litecoin. You DID tip in ecommerce, didn't you, op?

Getting humiliated by the hot receptionist is a daily occurance. Don't worry about it, use the hatred to fuel your work out

>tip the qt receptionist
HAHAHAHAHAHA

> Tipping
I hope this is b8.

>he ACTUALLY fell for the receptionist tipping meme
ishiggydiggy

>god i wish that was me
Did ya pop a boner when u got home about the interraction and wank one of at your success like I did ?

I know how it is, on my first day I tried to be considerate, if someone looked like they wanted to share the equipment I offered to let them hold the bar with me, people were giggling I guess because I wasn't very muscular. I ended my session with cardio cycling around the machines and walked out, left some change for the gym janitor, a tenner to split between the gym receptionist and the gym chef. Walked out the doors then remembered I forgot my bottle and walked back in to see the gym staff pointing at me and laughing. I never came back but I still pay my subscription fees because I'm scared that they would think I'm cheap.

What did you tip them for? What work did they perform that seemed so exceptional you felt motivated to tip?

>went to the gym today
>great workout, several improvements
>get home and start getting anxious without knowing why
>suddenly realize
>forgot to say hi to the gym priest
can't go back now lads

OP literally never saw a gym from the inside and this thread is pretty dumb and unfunny.

You were meant to tip your FEDORA your fuckin newbie.
Now theyll think they have a right to free money!

>mfw did preacher curls while the gym priest was away at lunch
good thing no one saw me

>never hiped down the equipment
>put 500 lbs on the bench press last thing i do
>pretend i changed my mind and went home

who /devilish/ here

This is why I have never been to the gym. It feels dumb doing pointless repetitive movements and you feel dumb using all this equipment in front of people. Get an active occupation or build a home gym instead.

Again, another reason I do not go the gym. My anxiety is bad enough as it is.

bro everyone in this thread is joking

Only newfags and betas tip

tipping is retarded in general

>reracking weights

Dude you're supposed to throw them around after you're done. To other people, even, if possible.

nigger detected

Just do 20% like everyone else user

what an unfunny bait/joke thread attempt ...