Chad and his crew are trying to instigate me into fighting him behind the gym

>Chad and his crew are trying to instigate me into fighting him behind the gym
>I dont have any fighting experience although I'm ~10lbs heavier due to rippletoe memes
>Same height
>He has much better lifts
>Scared his friends might jump me during the fight if I start winning

Any help /fit /? Are there any good YouTube videos so I can do some drills and learn basic boxing and grappling techniques?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hu1MtT_S3bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUDO
U
D
O

learning now won't make a difference. just run/avoid the fight. if you win every time his crew see you they will want to fight you. I know from experience having a friend who beat up his bully only having to change school 6 months later because every time he was on his own outside of school the bully and his friends would find him. the only other option is to smash the guy's head with a rock or something and make yourself look like some deranged psycho so they will leave you alone

Just tell him to fuck off. If he keeps bothering you tell the management. You know you're going to get your ass kicked and you're not going to get good at fighting from some youtube videos or some shit. Try seriously learning a martial art though so that the next time something like this happens you can handle yourself.

Buy a gun. Shoot the faggot in self-defense if he tries anything.

tell him that you call the police if shit hits the fan

everything this dude said. it takes at least 6 months to of training until you can throw a somewhat above average month.

I dont want to live like a pussy coward though. They're taunting me constantly into fighting by attacking my masculinity.

I dont really know which to learn. I'm thinking if I go through a YouTube series I can maybe get okay since I heard a lot of ufc people started in their garage on a punching bag.

>I'm thinking if I go through a YouTube series I can maybe get okay since I heard a lot of ufc people started in their garage on a punching bag.
pic related

>I dont want to live like a pussy coward though. They're taunting me constantly into fighting by attacking my masculinity.
well than it´s just banter, but it seems like they don´t have the balls sicne they are actually scarred of getting involved with the police. if they do act like pussies, their is no shame in calling the management is no shame

It doesn't work like that. At all. Your reliable options are:

1. Threaten to call police if they don't fuck off.
2. Tell managent
3. Get a gun
4. Get mace/taser.

You're a grown ass man. Let them be children. Do your business and get out. All you're risking is serious injury. And let's say you win, what's stopping them from coming up with some bullshit story and getting you thrown in jail? There's nothing to gain and everything to lose.

They do things like slam weights in front of me, take plates off one side of my barbell, walk into me and shoulder push me, say mean things etc.

I'm honestly scared ill get jumped squatting one day and suffer serious injury. I told gym management but they dont give a fuck.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to be at least a bit more prepared for a fight? Im not trying to turn into mayweather but at least some tips on stance, punches etc I can practice.

Just kill yourself whiny little bitch ass pussy. Please wipe this sobbing shitstain off the Earths face please

every chad i know is the kindest person. chad is on top. he knows it and doesn't need to hate

there's no honor in fighting some douchebags, especially if you know you can't win. you should at least stand up for yourself. they only pick on you because they think you're weak. tell them to fuck off or you'll call the cops. if they don't leave you alone, do number 3 here

I'm not whining, Wtf? Im asking for some tips.

The most reliable equalizer against someone more skilled that you and their crew is a handgun. get a ccw, put some rounds down range, get comfortable with it. If they corner you then you pull it. Don't decide to ball up and pull it for no reason.

Tell them if they keep talking to you and threatening you you're going to call the police.

"fighting" is for mongoloids and highschoolers. Yeah you should be able to defend yourself in a snap, but if someone actually is threatening you tell them you're going to call the cops.

People like that usually have prior records and will fuck off quick. If they make snide comments like "pussy" ignore them and go back to lifting. They are just retards. This isn't highschool, you're an adult you don't have to associate with anyone you don't want to.

Preach

I live in Canada. No CCW here.

Can you guys please just give me suggestions for learning basic fighting techniques.

>I dont want to live like a pussy coward though. They're taunting me constantly into fighting by attacking my masculinity.

Holy shit dude, are you retarded? This isn't highschool. No one cares about this stuff. Being an adult is about minimizing conflict and avoiding major life alerting negative consequences. Grow a pair and ignore them. Only insecure little babies care about randos they don't even like think about them.

>They do things like slam weights in front of me, take plates off one side of my barbell, walk into me and shoulder push me, say mean things etc.
tell the management again and demand they listen to you
> I told gym management but they dont give a fuck.
tell them if they don't do something about this you'll consider getting a legal council
>Is there ANYTHING I can do to be at least a bit more prepared for a fight?
you need a coach and you need live action training. this isn't something you will learn in a couple days. it's going to take weeks and months of training. no, outside of joining a BJJ or boxing gym and training for 6 months, there's nothing you can do.

>I'm honestly scared ill get jumped squatting one day and suffer serious injury. I told gym management but they dont give a fuck.
>I told gym management but they dont give a fuck.
>dont give a fuck.
well this is shit. try to talk to them again and don´t back down if they try to play it down. talk to the manager, if the stuff won´t react properly and tell the manager how the stuff doesn´t care. ultimately it is to some extend their fault for notkeeping their gym save and more importantly they don´t react to potential danger that involves injury.
on the fighting, you should take classes in Boxing, muay thay, bjj, mma. sure, you can google some tipps for street fighting, but in the end it is just like lifting without proper form, it won´t help you much.

>Can you guys please just give me suggestions for learning basic fighting techniques.
if you think you can learn to fight with some bullshit magic technique you learn from the internet or youtube, you are going to get your ass kicked. you need to be above this pettiness and threaten to call the cops or somehting as has been suggested in the thread.

Sit on him

>take plates off one side of my barbell, walk into me and shoulder push me

That literally assault. Tell the gym staff that the next time they do it you are going to call the cops (non-emergency line). Say dudes in the gym keep shoving you around demanding to fight. Removing weights from your bar trying to get you hurt.

If the gym still doesn't care then actually do it and with the cops there tell them they are letting those idiots create an unsafe environment and you want out of your contract.

Find a new gym.

I just want to learn how to throw punches and a stance and some other stuff so I dont go into this blind. If I beat Chad to a pulp ill get so much respect.

Go Fight him little bitch? What tips are you looking for? If he is stronger dont even try to grapple because you might as well be killed. Always keep your chin protected by your fists, as soon as you put your hands down you will start taking hits that might put you on your ass. When you are fighting you need to keep your front shoulder high and this way you will keep your chin protected. Imagine like you hold a little ball between your chin and your front shoulder and you cant drop it during the entire fight (Except when you are punching with your front hand). Pop your hips when you strike cuz this will add power to your punches

A professional fighter died from one lucky punch but some nobody at a bar. A huge powerlifter died to some guy half his size because he was able to knock him down at he hit his head on the hard concrete. These are just two examples of where a strong/skilled guy got killed by a lucky shot from the other guy, and you admit that you can't fight and are weaker than the other guy.

Now tell me OP, is some douchebag taunting you worth dying for? Your options are: lose, come out a bitch or seriously hurt/dead, win (unlikely) and then his buddies jump you, you might get arrested, or you can just ignore him like an adult and actually keep your dignity.

>That literally assault. Tell the gym staff that the next time they do it you are going to call the cops (non-emergency line). Say dudes in the gym keep shoving you around demanding to fight. Removing weights from your bar trying to get you hurt.
>If the gym still doesn't care then actually do it and with the cops there tell them they are letting those idiots create an unsafe environment and you want out of your contract.
this is the best advice in the thread
>I just want to learn how to throw punches and a stance and some other stuff so I dont go into this blind. If I beat Chad to a pulp ill get so much respect.
i think you're trolling and you're a massive faggot

I'd tel you to fight him if it was one guy but if he's got people on hand then just call the cops like the other anons say. I got myself jumped in HS when I beat up a fellow junior and he called up his older brother and co to the rescue 2 days later.

It's a sketchy as fuck gym. The manager changes once a month and the last two didn't even wear a bra.

I might just apologize to the Chad and then beat him with a dumbbell when he doesn't expect it since you guys say that learning to fight will take too long.

Thank you this is the good advice I was looking for.

Is there any good drills I can do?

Bump. Please

Please fit dont leave me im going to get beaten

die you stupid troll

why do they want to fight you? are they 15?

We went to highschool together and they bullied me there too

If you're not trolling.. just call the cops and file a police report for harassment, stalking, assault/threatening to assault you. They won't look at you sideways again.

>muh I'm a pussy snitch now though

Who cares you're an adult going to a gym to work out.

this op

You can't just buy a gun, carry it around on you with no permit, and shoot someone cause of t he lulz. Not to mention all the bullshit OP would have to go through afterwards especially if he's a melanin enriched individual. Just call the cops it's too easy and will save you a lot of misery.

m8 i threw a good february early this year with only 2 months training

Tips how you did it pls

Tell on him.

Go to the principal or any female teacher (there's no a low but non zero chance a male teacher might tell you to man up and solve your own problems, which is dumb in today's modern nu-male world), and tell her you're being bullied and Chad wants to fight you after school. Tell her you'll go meet him, but ask her to call the cops and follow you from a distance.

The moment the bullies start bullying you, the cop and teacher will jump out and resolve the issue. When they are finished, make it clear to your bullies you told on them and will again because being you have no qualms about "being a bitch" and bringing down the full force of the school and the law down on them.

Your bullies will likely be expelled as a consequence, but even if they aren't, they will not bother you again. If another Chad demands why you're a snitch, just reply that he shouldn't do things he doesn't have the balls to own up to.

This method worked for me through out my school years, and despite having what I've been told as a punchable face, effeminate demeanor, and faggot hips, I was only ever beaten up and raped once (and it was by a family member so I couldn't tell, which really doesn't detract from the efficacy of my method)

Holy fuck I didn't think Veeky Forums was this beta, call the cops? Ye right grow a fucking pair
OP get your boys together and kick the shit out of Chad, if you haven't got any boys get some, somewhere with no cameras etc, innocent untill proven guilty shit you'll get away with it

I don't understand that. If someone wants a fight to test his manliness: fine, but why the fuck being a bigger coward than the average woman and let your friends punch the shit out of your enemy if you start losing instead of accepting your lose like, well, a man?

This.

I swear you bitches need TRT Lmao

Remember the first day you went to the gym? You were shitting yourself and nervous and felt way out of your depth, but you did it and you felt good once you got home, right? This is the same thing, get a dumbbell and smash it into one of their ribs. I personally wouldn't hit them in the head with one because some douche in the gym isn't worth a life sentence but bang him in the ribs with a dumbbell and then maybe in the jaw as well. You'll be shitting yourself but you have to do it. You'll make serious confidence gains I promise.

Just get within arm's length of him at the gym and then immediately fall backwards on your ass and shout "WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME? GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BRO" very aggressively.

Also make sure the security cameras don't see this--proper positioning is key.

Le internet tough guys

>BRO I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MANY FIGHTS.. ALMOST CRUSHED A DUDE'S SKULL ONCE.. JUST FIGHT HIM !! FUCK IT BRO ALPHA AS FUCK

Le IRL pussy Lmao

>j-just call the cops bro. Run away from ur problems bro

Why do u even lift? Fucking sad. You got low test fucking pussy I bet you're skinnyfat

>projecting this hard
>acting tough on the internet

I'm scared.. where you live.. let's FUCKIN DO THIS BRO!.

This would work if you're in school. Op isn't.

How am I projecting? You pussies are literally telling op to snitch instead of Manning up and fighting.

>fight a guy
>lose
>get fucked up, break bones, maybe die

>fight a guy
>win
>go to jail and have to go to court and pay legal fees

this is a no win situation. the only way to win is to not play at all. fighting doesn't make you a big man. it makes you a thoughtless ape. a man uses logic and reason and doesn't fight unless he absolutely has to.

Tough guy? I'm not saying I'm tough but if people were doing that to me I'd get my boys together and teach the cunt a lesson 6 on 1 style, fightings for Muppets

>fight a guy
>lose
>Have a few bruises maybe a broken nose or blackened eye
>can respect yourself for trying

>Fight a guy
>win
>You've defeated a bully in literally the most primal contest
>Massive confidence and test boost

Win-win.

I'll pound your ass pussy. When I'm done with you.. you'll be able to shove a 20 inch shank up your ass when you end up in prison and I make up my personal fuccboi.

start running test + dbol + tren and confront him after u gained weight

Why not just join a BJJ gym and play the long game. Join now, and if they are still fucking with you six months from now they'll be in for a nasty surprise.

Six months of experience will put you at a significant advantage over someone who doesn't train grappling.

If you're unwilling to put in the grind then I would check out the fight tips channel.

Thought about this. Unsure of how to find s decent gym. Those near me seem like mcdojos based on looking st their sites.

Google the coach. Good or bad, most sites aren't designed by the people actually teaching.

Get some of your friends and fight him 1 on 1. Your friends will be there so if you win and his friends try to jump you, you have protection

I mean based on videos and shit. Not site design or whatever obviously.

It just feels like many are "WOMEN FRIENDLY KID FRIENDLY!" And teach it more as fitness to lose weight or some shit than to actually fight.

Tell him to fuck off and carry a gun.

Here some visual tips
youtu.be/hu1MtT_S3bc

Behind the gym, op? Kind of odd. Usually it's the flag pole. Just tell the PE coach, or one of the guidance counselors.

why does he want to fight anyways?

Bas Rutten's Lethal Street fighting will help you

this is a lie.. if you beat the bully usually they never try again.

if you were actually a sensible human being and you had seen violence and death with your own eyes and the sadness and pain it causes, as well as the trouble which follows, you wouldnt be talking so much shit.

fighting is stupid. if some motherfucker tries to start shit with you and you have to defend yourself, yeah of course, but this, "im gonna stomp you cause you said something to me that was rude" is fucking dumb as hell.

this isnt even a autist point of view... fighting is fucking retarded because you can ruin your life in an instant. you can get fucked up and become a fuckin vegetable by just getting your head smacked on the ground, or you can fuck him up and go to prison for 10 years over him calling you a cuck in the gym.

user, if you are telling the truth, just ignore the fuckers, you arent living in the fuckin hood where you have to fight for life and respect so just chill out. if it gets bad just switch gyms, and this is honest good advice. it doesnt make you a bitch, etc. unless you are able to deal with it yourself and keep the guy off your back its really your only good option. it might hurt your ego but if you want a succesful and happy life you are going to have to learn how to deal with this shit.

having said that, if he comes at you, you better fucking go all out and defend yourself.

>You can't just buy a gun, carry it around, and shoot someone in self defense
Sorry, I thought he was American.

this is dumb as shit. i know a guy who went to prison because he punched a guy in the face and the dude fell down, smacked his head on the ground, and died.

the ppl telling you to be violent have no stake in the game OP.

Where are you located? I'll google the gyms and take a look at some of professors to see if they're legit.

t. nigger

if someone harms you or your family you fuck them up

if some guy at the gym wants to fight you because you stole his leg press you tell him to fuck off and leave you alone

where in Canada? im in BC, if you are close ill come train with you user and fix the situation for you

Aurora Ontario Canada

Ignore them. Get a CC. You never know nowadays if these cunts have knives or guns. Fighting and using weapons should only be used in dire situations. And no you are not a coward because you are worried. If anything, they are the cowards by goading someone who clearly doesn't want to fight and knowing they have strength in numbers. I'm truly sorry you have to go through this when you just want to workout.

Would gladly but Ontario

this user is right. but also next time they bump into you and do some shit you better take it to the max becuase they are only doing it because they arent scared of you. just fuck one of them up and youll be g2g

anyways your gym sounds like absolute shit user. if the gym owners and managers arent keeping a positive respectful environment for everyone its a shit place. i go to a gym that is literally owned by a criminal who went to jail for stabbing a drug dealer rival and if you ever pulled any negative shit like that in there they would kick you out, even if you are a 98lb autistic nerd . any real gym that wants to promote healthfulness woiuld do the same thing

You can if you have freedom. What are you, gay?

>76 replies
>no mention of pipe bombs

I am ashamed of you guys.

well, user, they are only doing it because they think you are weak and you are an easy target. when they fuck with you, you probably get scared and nervous and shit right? you honestly cant do that. thees nothing to be afraid of. you are going to some suburb gym, these guys are probably college frat boys. they may act tough but they arent wanting to go to jail or get hurt. you just have to be a fuckin man, user. you cant be afraid.

This. Be the bigger man. Unless these men are physically harming you ignore it. Smile. Call the cops or gym management. Or go to another gym. The smart man always avoids confrontations. There are too many variables and it could end up with you dead, in jail, or permanently hurt

Ive never been in a fight before plus I wear glasses because bad eyesight. Should I just attack the chad of the group with a dumbbell like others suggested?

>Aurora Ontario Canada
905 BJJ looks pretty legit. It looks like a Saul and Xande Ribiero affiliate. They usually run good schools.

Newmarket Warriors is a Renzo Gracie affiliate gym. Might want to check them out as well

No. Laugh at them. Smile. " how are you." Or avoid that specific gym. Regardless don't start it. If they come at you then se whatever's around you and sue and ruin their lives. I talk a lot of shit but you sound like my little brother. Be mindful of your actions

Thank you ill try it

To be honest, the shit the chads are doing will roll off your back after you've trained a combat sport for awhile.

More you train, the less you want to fight. But if they bring the fight to you, you know you can bring them into deep waters they've never experienced.

I honestly want to get strong enough and skilled to beat people savagely and get away with it.

Sometimes I take walks outside at night before sleep and I see people. I genuinely wonder if id get caught if I just beat the fuck out of someone in the dark.

Join a BJJ gym. It'll be an eye opener for you. Those two clubs I listed have a Muay thai program as well so you can work on striking. The Ribiero gym has a 30 day trial.

Is muay thai worth it? I found pic. What will allow me to beat people savagely?

Street fights are not worth it, even if you win the fight it can fuck you over.
anecdotal evidence:
>friend gets forced in a fight
>does kickbox
>beats two guys up
>breaks knuckle
>can never do kickboxing again

It's very simple OP.

Very simple.

Why should you fight by their rules?
It's obviously geared towards you losing.
So don't play by their rules.
Take a large knife.
If all goes well you won't even have to use it because they'll realise they might die.
Just act casual, as if killing them is something you've come to terms with, tell them you're serious if asked, then demand they begin.
Detail how if/when you win, you're going to take his limbs off one by one, gouge their eyes out, shit like that.
With any luck they'll back down.
If not... you have a knife and they don't.
Just make sure to go for their hands and arms if it does go ahead.

IF you are TOTALLY determined to do it without a weapon, you can at least fight dirty.
Kick to the groin, then the stomach, then the face. Do eye jabs with your fingers/thumbs, break bones if need be.
You want to make sure they won't try again, don't you?

If you're interested in the 2nd part, I'll find the infograph to go with it

Oh, well in that case, rape them. They'll never question you again.

Don't take shit from a bully, tell him to fuck off and fight him if he doesn't.

Cowards.

This. Bring a fucking weapon dude.

The most important thing in street fight is coldbloodness and throwing a first solid landing punch. As soon as you loose your cool you are fucked. I have seen how people get fucked up because they loose balance for half a second or get stunned by a small punch. Even in shittiest situation hands should be atleast kept infront of face if everything else goes to shit

> pro tip
try to hit the inner/back part of calve with your foot there is a nerve that makes him however determined fucked. It is hard to hit but its one of those places noone knows about.In Best case you will bring him to knees.

>Boxing
>S tier
>no bullshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why tho

i read some of your replies and you are just a underage faggot and this thread smell like horseshit