Got mired today, reminded me why I'm on this journey. For the record I'm not very built at all in the scheme of things...

Got mired today, reminded me why I'm on this journey. For the record I'm not very built at all in the scheme of things, only been going gym a few months.

>former fat guy in school
>walking through the city and saw girl I used to know
>"Hey alice! long time no see"
>oh my god you look so different
>constant compliments
>"we definitely need to hang out soon!"
>guy came out of bar who was popular athletic kid at school
>let himself go, beer belly etc..
>didn't even recognize me
>"I can't believe how much you've changed"
>instantly paying me 10x more respect

Stay on your journey Veeky Forums. You'll reap the rewards eventually. I've still got a long way to go.

you're style of writing is pretty fucked up. nice story though

I honestly get called big almost daily and it doesn't do anything for me nor has it ever done anything.
Until I can squat 200kg and burst outta my shirt and pants I feel dyel.

Don't get your hopes up, I can squat 200kgs and don't look big. Also, bursting out of clothing is just a matter of buying clothing that's too small for you, not a matter of muscle mass.

I've never been mired by a girl that's not my family or almost my family since I started lifting. I got more mires being a twig with wide shoulders.

Lots of dudes mire me though.

I don't know what to do with my life anymore

another user here, how long did it take you to squat that much? how many reps and high bar or low bar?

stop making this thread or at least use a different fucking picture

Been lifting since about 2012, started powerlifting in January 2014 (1RM squat was 110kgs at that time), hit 200kgs for a 1RM in April this year. Low bar.

Make of all of that information what you will.

Sorry, meant January 2015.

thanks.

I have this, so idk. I still hate myself and never look in mirrors, so she might have been joking. We snapchatted.

It's squat that much and I took me a little over a year

Dudes that mire you understand the work you put in more than 90% of the girls that mire you. Dude mires are more thoughtful and praising than girl mires.

No problem. Also, in case you're wondering, I did Texas Method 5x5 for a year and a bit, and I've been on Candito's 6 week program since.

Also at one point I moved and had to take 2 months off from the gym last fall, so I wasted a lot of time. I hit 195kgs July 2016, but because of the time I took off I didn't get back up to 200kgs until around April 2017. So what I'm saying is that if you're smart about your training, it shouldn't take you nearly as long.

mirin thread? I guess I can post this here instead of making a thread

>just got finished at the gym, took shower and going to meet parents at the mall
>take mom/dad into Lululemon since she works out with me from time to time
>mom finds some stuff and goes and tries stuff on
>i'm just looking around when girl worker there starts moving around me"need anything?"
>no just looking thanks
>says if I need help to ask her and walks off but comes back 5 minutes later "so is this for your ...gf?"
>doesn't register and say I'm single
>"well if you want I can try on anything you need so you can see how it looks"
>think that's weird but must be her trying to get commision or something so chuckle and tell her to come back in a few minutes
>she actually comes back and says if I'm ready
>autism and just grab a pair of leggings and give it to her
>says to follow her to the dressing rooms, confused as fuck and say I'll just stay here if that's cool
>she laughs and kinda pushes me to the dressing rooms and actually tries on the pants and is showing them off to me sticking her ass out at me
>in my head wtf
>say thanks and she goes back to change and so I don't look like a perv go and grab a diff pair to buy
>she comes out sees my pair in my hand, laughs and holds my arm laughing saying she doesn't smell that bad and she'd give me a discount on the one she wore

I was spilling so much spaghetti not realzing what the fuck was going on the entire time. She never stopped with the eye contact. Dad said he was watching when we left the store and she didn't stop watching me leave the store. Crazy what girls do for comission.

I'm still pretty fat, but I've lost like 100lbs since graduating high-school last year and it makes me really happy when I see girls I went to school with are getting fat while I'm getting thin.

Yeah something similar to this happened to me

>went to applebees with my mom and dad
>waitress smiled at me and asked how my day was going
>we immediately start fucking each other in the middle of the restaurant
>spaghetti goes everywhere

>paying for groceries when I hear lady behind me in line say "he's got a sexy ass"
>turn and two cougars are looking right at me smiling
>the other one leans over and looks at my butt and agrees with the first one
>stammer "T-thank you it makes good poops." And leave red-faced.

similar story

>at Italian restaraunt
>order spaghetti
>cute waitress brings it out
>fuck the spaghetti

man that was a good meal

applebees doesn't serve spaghetti

Yeah and girls at lulu lemon don't randomly try on clothes for customers (unless specifically asked by a Veeky Forums autist). They would get fired for wasting time.

Similar story for reals
>at restaurant with parents
>waitress smiles, puts hands on my shoulder when she comes by
>gives me a free dessert
>I think absolutely nothing of it
>after we pay and leave we're walking to the car, dad looks at me and says You know she was flirting with you right?
>I look at him confused, then look at my mom who is making a Jimface

"Maybe if we convince our son that girls like him, he will finally talk to one."

Nice e-statting dude. Unless you're far as fuck, 200kg in a year is obvious bullshit

I get mired by chicks almost daily, because I'm a Veeky Forumsg. Chubby and I don't even lift..

Boys you can lift all you want, if you don't dress well and take care of your teeth, hair, and face. No chick will care.

>they paid the girl to give you a dessert

damn

>Crazy what girls do for comission.
lel

Yeah my old high school class's Facebook pages definitely motivate me. All the chads got fat, all the hot girls got fat and ugly and are currently dating little numales. Feels good man

This is some high quality, advanced subtle bait. It seems like 1 kind of bait, but in reality is a combination of 2 kinds of bait and a grain of truth. Good job Schlomo.

for you

nice pics, I would totally fuck this guy right in his little boyh-
>chubby
d r o p p e d

FUCK WHATS HIS NAME
HE DID THE VID WITH DAEWON
IT STARTS WITH A C I THINK
I AM SO ASHAMED HE WAS EXCEPTIONAL

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFPPPT

Garrett Hill

happened awhile ago
>I got into fitness about a year ago
>did some basic lifting and was on a cut
>just at the point where my abs were starting to become visible
>go riding my bike almost everyday after work for a quick 20 miles
> usually went in a ratty sleeveless shirt and a pair of gym shorts
>I would take my shirt off to get a little bit of a tan when riding the unpopulated areas and because of insecurities put it back on when I got near the park I turned around in.
>one day I say to hell with it and just leave it off and tied to my handle bars
>going up a short hill but slowly so I have to stand on the pedals I go by these 2 girls that are in their early 20s walking the opposite way
>both just stopped talking and stare at me as I pass
>like literally both turn and watch me go by
>I look back to see them still staring and biting their lips

Its what still motivates me is just thinking that maybe if I had stopped and didnt have autism maybe I could have gotten a number... but honestly I would fuck all that up in a heart beat.

Why are you proud that your high school fuck ups respect you know? Look at the other successful people from your school. They probably dont even think about you.

>you're

similar story too

>clothes shopping with parents
>girl on till smiles at me
>I rape my dad

>till
Wot m8?

>Be me age 22
>Go to knotts with my friends and have a chill ass day
>Decide to end the day with a strip club half a mile away
>Had to wait 45min for the hot girls to come out nothing but niggers and fat chicks
>Foreign latina with accent asks if I want 2 song for $30
>Fuck it yes
>Takes me by the hand shes 6'0 ft + with her strip shoes on (Im 5'7)
>As shes leading she said I look like clark kent

I know its their job to do that shit. But damn that boosted my ego. Ive tasted a mire and I can no longer go back.

kek

come on man be better than this

>ex is in town after a couple years, tells me i'm looking good and squeezes my arm
>roommates friend who is usually very introverted comes back home drunk and mentions my arms
>people at work i haven't seen for many months comment on me putting on muscle
>buddy of mine i'm visiting tells me i'm "ripped" which is a gross exaggeration but still
>two girls in window at chick-fil-a think i've driven far enough away not to hear but one says "he was kinda hot"

And yet I can't do a damn thing with it.

Last line too fake

>watches as a big, clunky fashion accessory
go back to Veeky Forums

Got my first mire yesterday
>heading to friends house for mayweather/mcgregor fight
>friends left to get some food to cook for the fight so i am in the house with his gf and her friends
>havnt seen them in a while
>one of them tells me i look bigger
>another says she didn't recognize me for a second
>another one comes over and pokes my chest
>a different one blocks my path and stares at me real close to my face

was pretty cool.

>being this autistic while a girl is literally throwing herself at you

Jesus user it's like you WANT to die a virgin.

But would you be able to stop me from raping you or any girl that you may be interested in? Would she still mire you after I take your ass then her ass to assert dominance?

Pretty sure a till is a cash register

True. But you can get clean white teeth, good haircut, and chad face, and that combined with lifting can make you perfect and add you a plus-value

*blocks your path*

Nothing personal, kid.

post pics of yourself, also, you need to be more confident with yourself!

This.

I shiggle everytime I see a picture of one of them getting fatter

>take care of your teeth, hair, and face.
Are you retarded, or have you just never been on this board? Every other thread is some tiny detail people are trying to perfect about themselves to make them more attractive.

This board is just min/maxing nerds in real life

>Crazy what girls do for commision

>crazy what girls do for commission
m8 are you retarded

chris haslam

Still haven't been truly mired by any sort of 7/10+ as far as I have noticed. But my beginner gains are coming on fast. I'm gonna keep grinding lads. Did some RDLs and back/bis and I feel joocy as fuck. Don't give up

Wait are you telling me your mum sucked my dick for commission.
That is a disappointment,

>e-excuse me, we didn't order the sausage and spaghetti.

>Only noticed getting mired while abroad
It's not fair

W-w-well yeah, it was in my pockets.

>Be manlet
Only mired by asains old people and gays, lots of gays. Are we just here to suffer?

start fucking dudes

kek

I know this is bait because if you posted this 2010 dadcore trash on Veeky Forums you would be laughed at

girls doesnt want a boy who cares about fashion or dress better than them.. they want a MAN

is a new drug

>mfw this ~35 years old girl at the beach was more fit than most of the younger girls

nice tan, tight stomach, full of confidence
if I weren't such an autist I would have chat her up
how do you go about this at the beach bros?

yeah post a pic lad, we can use you as a scale of 1-catfish

This was actually when I was thinner, before I hit maximum bulk, and one a month ago before I even starting dieting, but hey.

>At a 50s style diner with the family.
>Had actually just asked a girl I was willing to settle for out and she agreed so I was riding high on adrenaline and confidence.
>Pretty punk girl with tatoos on her arms and a few piercings is our server.
>Thatsmyfetish.png
>She is really nice, making conversation, and when I note I've never tried Cream Soda she said she'll buy me one to try.
>Huh. I think she might be into me. But I have a date planned.
>It's gross, we laugh, have our meals and leave.
>Date never happens.
>She kept putting it off for weeks, so never ended up happening, as I got annoyed and call her out on it and pointed out she could have just said no.
>Oh well. It's annoying, and wasted my time and energy, but life goes on. Her intial acceptance has still raised my confidence.
>Decide to go eat at the diner on my own check if punk girl has a ring on her finger and if not ask her out.
>She does, she is married. Fuck. Guess buying a stranger of the opposit sex no longer means what it used to. Or she wanted to cheat. Either way, nope.

More recently is much shorter.

>Was not exactly well dressed or groomed, in some several days old clothes I had just scooped up for a quick evening drive to the supermarket.
>Buying some beer and cigars, go to pay on the self checkout counters.
>Hear someone say "Hey. It's nice that it's quiet now, been busy all day. You having a nice night?" Or something, it's been a while.
>qt blond woman about my age, a few years younger maybe, is working around three isles down. Seems to be looking at and talking to me.
>Carefully check there is no one behind me or near me, as I've done that shit before, embaressing as fuck.
>Just me.
>"Uh, hey. Yeah, it's been insane, but I'm good. How about you?"
>"Good thanks." She sounds cheerful.
>Huh, awesome, an nice ego boost to cap off what had been a good day. I left.

That last one I was already a blob (or proto-blob) but hadn't woken up to the problem, but had already started making other improvements in my life and the decision to focus on my job and self improvement, so am trying to avoid relationships for now.

Meaning u look like a fucking nerd.

>be 6'3 super white aryan boy
>get 0 mires while living in America
>study abroad in Japan
>notice every qt japn girl staring at me and get laid with almost no effort

I wanna go back lads ;_;

>that image
>Thicc freshman grill coming over in an hour
>Blasting the juice
>Two months into nofap
>So close to doggystyle teen pussy I'm literally trembling

If I cum too early and these two months of nofap replaced ED with PE I'm going to kill myself

>order Chinese food
>delivery driver is young college girl
>not Chinese for some reason (makes sense why the food was so bad)
>just say thanks and take food, don't even make eye contact
>get a text a half hour later from delivery girl asking me if I wanted to go out for a drink
>tfw I had a new gf at the time and wasn't tired of her enough yet to cheat
>tfw all I got was some shitty Chinese food and didn't smash

JUST

Do jap girls actually shave or is it all jungle like I see on the internet?

the girl I was with had a landing strip

just do lots of foreplay, make her finish at least once before you have sex. Post pics of her user.

Just tell her you've been doing no fap and might need a couple of rounds

First Korean chick I banged had a straight rainforest going on and her pussy smelled like garlic. She was straight off the boat going to Uni in the states. She was very attractive but she had like 3 days to prep for her dicking and didn't feel the need to even give it a trim. Different strokes as they say.

>6 foot latina

Go down on her and make her cum a few times, then if you cum within 30 seconds it won't matter, especially if you go down on her again afterward. Alternatively, if you have the drive, let yourself cum quick, mess around for a while afterward and then when your dick gets hard again, go right back in for round two. I have faith in you user. Enjoy the THICC.

>itt: shit that never happens to anyone ever

fap RIGHT NOW THIS IS URGENT

She said clark kent not superman. She was subtly calling you a nerdy newspaper boy lmao

All these beta virgins giving me all their (You)s, delicious.

Sage, get a life losers. No one is checking you pathetic homos out.

if youre fit 90% of outfits will look good on you
if youre skinnyfat you have to pay out the ass to find the 10% of outfits that hide your shit body

Give the guy a break, I know exactly how he feels. I've been fat and unattractive my whole life. I'm just now reaching normal proportions and building muscle, and if a girl came up to me like that I'd be either suspicious of her (that she's trying to make fun of me or tries to gain a favor or a sale from me), or I'd be confused as fuck and not know what to do. Being completely invisible to the other sex has made me unable to interpret their signals.

if she came up to me smiling and polite, told me she finds me attractive, immediately add she doesn't care if I buy anything and that she just wants to get to know me, and flat out said she's interested of seeing me naked in bed, I'd still be either suspicious and/or paralyzed desperately trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do in that scenario because the algorithm has reached a dead-end.

There's just no hope for me.

> Crazy what girls do for comission

>Manlet never mired

Stay jelly

i'm 5'6 and get mired

it's about how you carry yourself

>it's about how you carry yourself
Bingo.

b...but I got a 6 pack and can deadlift 4pl8.

Muscles don't fix a shit autistic personality.

>fucking a skank you just met in a retail store