Tfw I train for strength and I'm still weak

>tfw I train for strength and I'm still weak
Have trained for nearly 2 years now, probably 1 year and 9 months. Started with SS and changed to Texas method.

1rm for lifts @ 107kg bw are
>215kg squat
>242.5kg deadlift
>145kg bench
>95kg press.

Is it my shit genetics or because I'm a 194cm lanklet (6'5 for burgers)?

It's because you're natty

Are you eating enough?

I was around 90kg when I started.

Clean 1rm is 135kg
Forgot to mention.

Yeah...
I don't use any supplements like protein powder or preworkouts either.

You're not heavy enough for your height otherwise decent lifts for 2 years

at least normies will think your strong user

You look strong to me op. I started ss but then fell to the brosplit meme then came back to 5x5 and thinking about switching to texas method now.

My dl is 180kg
squat is 158kg
bench is 114kg
ohp i remember doing 70kg for 5 reps

at 85kg.

Either texas or 5/3/1. I'm squatting everyday with a pull/push every other day but it's not giving me any progress

This.

Also, include Creatine, Whey protein and ZMA in your diet. Watch yourself growing stronger and bigger.

I'm going to start turning into a fat fuck if I get any bigger

I'm around 15% - 16% now**

Both solid programs it all depends on your life outside of the gym and how fast you want to get there e.g if you work 50 hrs a week or more or are old I'd do 5/3/1

You're lifting for strength m8 abs are not your priority. I'm only speaking from a leverages point of view. You can always try a deload that helps me in Texas method a lot.

Is this a bait thread? Those are my PRs after nearly 3 years of training. Admittedly I'm only 90kg, but still.

why the hell you would get fat from creatine, whey and zma???

I'm not bothered about abs, but I still want to look like I lift weights and not donuts. I'm still at the "running it through" phase from book. Still making 1x5 gains on the deadlift and squat, but will probably have switch to 1x3 soon. So I'm not supposed to deload yet.

You're doing a shit job, then.

Don't compare yourself, though.

I'm 17 kilos fatter than you m8. Not bait.

This is some sick bait. Could also be a steroid shill trying to demoralize natty progress.

Only person I've demoralized is my self. I think my expectations have been distorted by fake naturals on YouTube.