HOW AM I STILL FUCKING FAT AT 182 POUNDS?!?...

HOW AM I STILL FUCKING FAT AT 182 POUNDS?!?? I STARTED CUTTING AT 230 POUNDS I SHOULD BE SKINNY NOW WITH THE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT I LOST ITS NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEE

You have little lean mass so fat still makes up a good chunk of your weight. Have you considered taking on a weightlifting routine?

How tall are you bro

height?

It happens dude, sorry. I started at 260 and thought I'd look good and lean at 180 (6'0 btw) but that wasn't the case.

Best thing you can do is start lifting more and eating at maintenance to see if you can fill out any loose skin you have. I'm at a weird point where I have spiderweb arm and bicep veins but still a pouch of fat on my belly.

It sucks realising that you won't look exactly how you thought you would, but you're undoubtedly better than you were before. Keep it up breh, we're all gonna make it.

KEK

It depends, whats your height?

Because you don't have any muscle, senpai.

That doorknob looks...really low. Bro..are you 5'6

nothing really funny about it, he's right.

182 at 5'6 would be much fatter

Aye. 180 at 5'7" and look much fatter than OP, but a lot more lean muscle
Becoming built mode is ridiculous easy when being short. Is being short the ultimate red pill?

i'll defend op and say he's taller. i'm 6'2" and i get called a manlet a lot from people looking at my doorknob when i post pictures here for some reason.

>I'm 6'2" and get called a manlet
And rightfully so

Op here, i do weight training but for only three months so i have no gains yet

6'1"

Shave or trim that disgusting lower body.

Do people really like being that fucking hairy?

only fags and little girls want men to be hairless

Do more pull and abs. You look like your workout is mostly push.

show your macros

inb4 cutting at 2000 calories but only 70g of protein

plus you didnt have any muscle to start with

does look pretty goofy without chest hair desu

1. you're not fat
2. lift