That weirdo who reracks his weights

>that weirdo who reracks his weights

usually a DYEL who is scared that one of the bigger guys scolds him

>that guy who cleans off his equipment

(yes, this is bait. if you're unable to recognize this as bait, then you need to re-calibrate your bait detector)

>biggest guy in my gym
>rerack weights and organize plates on the tree inbetween sets

>tfw go to a really good gym that has a mixture of abilities and skills but everyone is really down to earth and talks to each other, everyone re racks weights and keeps things in order

>that DYEL who sanitizes the communal squat plug after insertion

lmao tbqh desu senpai

>autism

Nah I just like keeping things tidy and I know where things are and things are easy to get to when I need them.

why go to a gym to lift if you can't even be bothered to lift the weights back

>not acquiring bonus gains from reracking
It's like you don't even want to make it

Lifting at a gym full of teenagers is the worst

>no one puts anything back
>weights left on the bar
>weights left on the ground
>unneccessary slamming with bitch weight
>come in groups and take up room

straight up - fuck people who don't clean their shit up

cutting out their workout and giving it to other people NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

ebin

>guy brings a bench across the whole gym and puts it in the fucking way between bench rack and assisted pullup machine to do some retarded 3 exercise supersets of bench, pullups and dumbbell press
>leaves the weights, dumbbells and bench there when he finishes

>still having enough energy to put the weights back
You're not lifting hard enough.

i sweat like a fountain, i'd probably get complained about to the front desk if i didnt :(

Worst bait.
Regardless, always rerack.
People that don't rack GTFO.
Also basic breezies who use a bench as their iPhone and smoothie table. GTFO.

seeing weights left around or weights on a bar, its not so much im annoyed they are scattered, its that you see an empty bench but for the weights, you look around, no one is around, you go to the bench, wait a minute, no one around, then start changing the weight and finally someone who was doing fuck all socializing across the gym comes over like they were using it.

DESIGNATED: The Movie

>usually a DYEL who is scared that one of the bigger guys scolds him
My gym is full of DYEL's and fatties. The only guy bigger than me muscle wise is actually weaker than me due to a bad back.
I do it out of courtesy of other people since I'm not some anti-social faggot.

The other day I went to my gym's freeweight section. I watched some shitcunt leave his 45lb dbs that he just got done using for bench on the floor. I looked at him after and just said, "Five minutes, don't make me tell you again."

Five minutes later he still hadn't reracked his weights. I went over to the squat rack he was in, took the barbell and threw it and whatever weight was on it over the benches. Told him, "Don't ever come back in here on a Monday again."

Next Monday he was back, this time one of his 45's came flying at his head.

>24 year old fat dyel
>some buff guy takes a barbell and a few dumbells and starts his workout
>after he's done and moves on to the machines he leaves everything there
>start picking everything up and putting it in it's place
>every time he looks at me I look back until he looks away first
>he looks away almost immediately every time
>finish reracking the weights and continue with my gay 1 plate squats
>he never hoarded or left weights behind ever again. at least afaik

That was the one and only time I've actually felt alpha. It was a year ago. Maybe he just thought I was autistic and felt bad for me, which is why he puts everything back when I'm there, but I like to imagine he's intimidated.

>phone autocorrected to breezies
>you added breezies to your phone's lexicon
Hello, horsefucker.

it was b8 boi

My gym used to have a buff Egyptian guy who stared people down for not re-racking weights.

Sometime last month I saw this really fat guy at my gym benching. He probably weighs like 225 and still can't really bench 3pl8 (lmao).

I was working in with him since he was on the good bench but he kept failing reps. He looked upset then ended up doing an amrap at 225 and only got 4.

I sat down right after and did 4 reps at 225 even though I'm an anorexic twink. He was embarrassed as fuck and left immediately.

Powerfatties btfo

>finished deadlifting
>usually do about 4.5 plates for reps
>don't feel like re racking
>some dyel starts whispering something to me
>a-are
>speak up bro
>w-will y-you p-p-put those a-away.. if that's o-o-okay?
>tell him to fuck off
>he apologizes and awkwardly backs up away with his head down and knocks into the power cage
>a random Stacy asks him what his problem is and he starts panicking and runs out
>tfw I've never seen him again
I kinda feel bad but then again he had to be a nosy little bitch

More of that bitch

no you didn't but it's okay we can both pretend

>not leaving the weights on the rack so you can quickly run to any machine/rack and say you were using it to get in petty squabbles with dyel manlets

how are you going to assert your dominance, user?

>first week at gym
>huge guy has a go at me for leaving the bench in the rack
>didn't even know that was a thing
>finish workout, go home and cancel membership

Hahaha why am I even here hahahahaha

because I like to leave a 4 plate bar on the ground right where everyone walks in hopes that it will trip people plus nobody will bother to unload it thinking someone is still using it and also there are only 8 sets of 45s in my gym so everyone will fight for the 45s too.

>biggest guy in gym
>posting on Veeky Forums
>claiming to be biggest guy in gym
>claiming to re-rack weights like a cuck

I can tell you're New to this but fuck me, at least try kiddo

that girl is probably 30 by now

>Maybe he just thought I was autistic and felt bad for me, which is why he puts everything back when I'm there, but I like to imagine he's intimidated.

that would be fine with me, I'm 37.

lmao when did he ever say he was referring to himself you moron

when he said rerack and organize instead of reracks and organizes you moron

>

Hur dur don't tell them man

What's worse leaving dumbells on the floor or putting them back in the wrong position (like a 50 pound in the space of the a 20 pounds dumbel)?

>Today in "Things that never happened" Wannabe-Alpha edition

>4.5 plates for reps
yeah sure buddy

I'm usually pretty decent about reracking weights, but last week my uni gym decided to clean the floor during working hours instead of overnight like a sensible decision. They shoved all the bench presses up against one another and put the weird situp/extension thing in a squat rack. I just dropped all my weights on the floor when I was done that day.

>the imbecile drinking water in between sets

what's wrong with this

>Doing 4.5pl8s for multiple sets of more than one rep is impressive

Just DYEL things.

I thought this was a thread where we pretend to be retarded for laughs

Clean that fucking mess up you dyel faggot

>Acting as if anyone is impressed by a 4pl8 diddle
Youre probably a fatass "powerlifter" too. When you can bench 2x, squat 2.5x, and diddle 3x bodyweight then somebody might be impressed.

Thisaroni