Hey guys, so I'm about 8 weeks pregnant...

Hey guys, so I'm about 8 weeks pregnant, I've become a lot more self conscious about how I look because I'm starting to look a bit like a fat cow. I've been thinking about going on a cut, but it's very hard because I have cravings all of the time. How can I control them and lose some pounds safely?

Just have the child and let the cards fall where they may. Then lose the weight and go back to normal.

By talking to a fucking Doctor, Jesus Christ stop giving idiots ideas even if you are baiting

>8 weeks
>look a bit like a fat cow
This has to be bait. I don't fucking believe you unless you're constantly stuffing food in your face, or you were overweight to begin with.

Yes, eat one apple and two slices of bread a day. You can butter one of them. Once a trimester you can have a glass of wine.
This is called the "fat mom diet" that makes sure you stay toned both during and after the pregnancy.

>pregnant
>cut your child from nutrients

Fuck off, either bait or not

>8 weeks
>looking like a fat cow
my gf didn't start showing until 5 months, she didn't cut but our son didn't let her eat greasy, sweet, and artificial foods. god bless his soul.

talk to your god damn doctor because this shit is not what you ask people on a goddamn anime imageboard
do not do this said here, or you're going to fuck yourself, and your child up hard

Didn't she die from a heart attack?

Babies are for bulking. Now that you are having a child your obligation to look appealing is now secondary to ensuring your child has an excess of calories to make neonatal gains. Don't fuck your child up by depriving it and yourself of nutrients you selfish fuck. All that matters now is making sure your child grows into a Chad and continues your generic line.

I'd like to do that, but I'm thinking cutting now so that way I don't need to lose as much when I deliver
I'd like to avoid the doc if at all possible, they cost too much for too little advice
I'll look into this, is it possible to have more wine if I exercise more?

>bitches that say "eating for two! Teehee" when they eat an additional 3000 calories

>2017, over populated af
>Having babies
You're nothing but a selfish self centered incubator.

Yes, for every 15 minutes of yoga you can have half a glass more. If it's hot yoga you get an entire glass.

If that was my child I would abandon you as you would only birth me inferior manlets.

>over populated af
You from Africa or east asia?

Eat whatever you want, you're pregnant for fuck sake. But try too eat as healthy as you can. You're eating for your future child. But don't refrain yourself, you're supposed to eat a lot, you're fucking bringing another human in this world, this shit requires a lot of energy.

It really doesn't. It's a myth that women have to gorge themselves when pregnant, perpetuated by fat, lazy mothers with no self control looking for any excuse to pig out.
You can gain just the weight of the baby itself and it's fine.

That's only the case in places like Africa where it's overpopulated and they can't support more people. Europeans on the other hand need to be having more children.

>Oh I live in a 1st world country! over population doesn't affect us!
You autist

see We eat meat, we drive cars, we trash the world... give me one good example how we are benefiting to the world? 1st or 3rd world. How are we different from them??
>uhhhhh but I live in Europe and we don't affect or do anything harmful.
This delusion. Overpopulation is caused by every one of us who shits out unwanted babies.

Ask your doctor about what kinds of exercises you can do and for any info on how many calories you need per day and how many carbs you need. You need to gain a little weight, but if you keep your muscle mass and don't overindulge on processed sugars you'll be fine.

Humanity is not a benefit to anything in the grand scale. We know this. However carrying the attitude you do is literally disgusting to me, it just sounds so defeatist. I agree humanity is literally a plague to everything, however it's my plague. I plan to have a bunch of white children to defend my lands from the millions of Africans soon to be coming up here due to their inability to deal with climate and population change.

Put your kid to lift weights when hes born

Just google K-selection vs. r-selection. Then you will understand, friendo

Honest option here guys. I accidentally got a girl pregnant. She has 3 kids already and has made it clear she is keeping it.
Baby is due in 3 months.

What are my options? Can I still make it?

No that was a clickbait article referring to someone else. Unfortunately, she's still alive.

Fuck off with this meme, Muhammad. You're not taking over our Western countries.

I'm realistic. What, did you want me to sugar coat this? "ALL HUMANS ARE ACTUALLY USEFUL TO THE WORLD, WE DON'T DESTROY THE WORLD"...is that what you wanted me to tell you? Fucking millennial now a days.. Keep shitting out plagues with your other plague, and keep making the world worse. Remember, YOU are the reason for our world going to shit. YOU and YOUR little plagues are the reason for over population. Get off your white high horse, you're all the same as the 3rd world people who poops out kids for their own selfish desire.

Never said I was a sand nigger, but they ARE taking over the world at this rate. I mean they already kinda did in one of the euro whitey country, because you are all weak.

>implying the US is as conquerable as the cucks over in Europe

Try again, Ahmad.

>has 3 kids already
you are cucked for life buddy

what were you thinking

I don't have to, it's happening right now as we shit post on here.

YOU'RE the one typing in all caps on the internet.

>>has 3 kids already
>you are cucked for life buddy
Unironically this.

What the fuck were you thinking hooking up with some slut with kids already. Now when you try to gtf away from her she'll force you to pay child support for all 4.

I bet her other kids are black. Coal burners, smfhtbvqhwy fampai.

Oh man you sound angry. I've literally just agreed with you that we do destroy this earth. That really doesn't matter to me though. I understand I bleed and die just like people in 3rd world countries. What I also understand is that white countries are actually respectable and 3rd world ones with non whites are shitholes. I don't want my countries to become like those.

>I hate u but can't have a proper debate so I'mma make fun of your CAPSLOCK
I srsly hope you don't breed

>However carrying the attitude you do is literally disgusting to me, it just sounds so defeatist!
>Your realistic comment disgusts me! ugh!
I'm mad? lol... You're the one who can't come to terms with the fact. I'm perfectly content with the reality of the world, you're the only one who is having a bit of a bitter after taste to this fact.

I'm quite content as I realize your opinion has no meaning. No application. Not many in the world are listening to you. Africans are still breeding uncontrollably. I don't understand what you mean by I'm not realizing a fact.

I'm perfectly content with the fact that humanity is a disease. Even if i wasn't like you it wouldn't matter because you can't persuade everyone into not having kids

And you think just because you guys are smarter than the 3rd worlds, that magically exclude yourselves to population problems? POPULATION means human population as a whole. Again, get the hell off of your high horse. We are all the same when it comes to being a plague

Actually untrue. In any sort of crisis a more stable country will fair better than an unstable one. European countries are the best in the world and there is no denying that. I also admitted that if there's a over population problem
Somewhere Else that I know we would have to deal with it. Millions upon millions of Africans will soon be trying to get to Europe. Far more than there is now. I mean I support Africans not having kids because all they will do is try and kill me.

If you were perfectly content, you wouldn't tell me that twice. lol You wouldn't be thinking that my opinions of over population is "disgusting' nor "defeatist". It's literally called, reality. Of course it doesn't matter to you, because your American Dream of having a blue eyed and blond haired plagues are more important than what really mattered in the world. You know very well what is happening, you are aware I know. But you chose not to focus on it because you just simply don't want to. I'm not encouraging anyone to NOT have babies, my opinions won't matter, so does yours. People will be having plagues and it will continue to destroy us.

Please tell me you don't believe this guy.

I respect your opinion but you are right it doesn't matter to me and I will continue to be a human and destroy.

Move to a different country NOW or accept the consequences of getting screwed out of your money.

And what does those "perfect" Euros does for the earth? What are their benefits to earth and the global warming? They drive a car, they kill animals for food and money, Euros are literally gate ways for immigrants, they trash like we all do, etc. List goes on. They are nothing different.

I'll stick to what I love because at the end of the day it doesn't matter if we corrupt anything because it's a fact that we will one day be extinct and it won't matter because the universe is infinitely larger than us

Thanks for admitting that human plague, That's all I wanted.

Yes I know look what I just said.

it doesn't matter if we corrupt anything because it's a fact
I just fucking love it when people finally admit that they are piece of shits. We all are if we contribute

post pics

Talk to your doctor. Unless you're morbidly obese to start and gestational diabetes is in the mix here there aren't circumstances where you should be 'cutting' while pregnant. It's more likely than not you have a serious eating disorder that's untreated here.

This is why women deserve to be beat.

This

Took too long for someone to demand some pregnancy titties

This is how manlets are made

post cute belly

Dubs decide babys name
Roll for Bootycheeks Severe

this is bait, boyss

You're the better part through your first trimester, each one will have a specific range of weight for you to gain. While there's flexibility if you're overweight, keep in mind that it does take nutrients to grow a tiny human.

Get your first ultrasound done, make sure the baby is healthy. Simultaneously, make some improvements to your diet and make sure you're taking your prenatals. After it all checks out, start looking at some options on managing your weight gain over the second and third.

I wont post pics of my tits or my stomach, especially now that I look worse
I won't go to the doc now, but I think as my pregnancy advances I'll have to ask him if I can cut. I don't think a 500 calorie deficit will be bad for me or my child as long as I'm getting my macros

post face and butt

if only one, post face

I really hope this is a troll thread

You only need to eat an extra 300 calories a day when pregnant

Eat you stupid bitch

>"You need to eat 2 cups of greek yogurt everyday to grow a baby"

You know that's retarded

we fellow goyim

Yes goys stop procreating there's already enough people in Africa and Asia

Babies are total manlets though.

Medically, it's actually not, that allows for the development of around 20+lbs of tissue.

Babies are nowhere near 20+lbs.

The more you know!

>tfw when your a manlet and basicly a baby

My mom has weighed all of ~115 lb. her entire adult life apart from her pregnancies and lost whatever weight she had after pregnancy in a few months at most. If you don't use "eating for two" and/or "muh cravings" as an excuse to stuff your face then after having the child you'll resume your normal eating habits, shed some water weight and be back to almost where you were - apart from your big fat maternal tats, of course.

Fuck off attention whore

150g protein, minimum..

KEK
U
C
K

post bellies
post pics bitch
>legacy captcha
my man
by breastfeeding you will lose a shitton of weight so don't worry about it. My mom told me she was thinking about having another because she wanted to lose weight.

POST BELLY PLZ