Veeky Forums Cooking Guides

Let's get a Veeky Forums cooking guide thread. always best when it's easy to make

I'll post what I got(not much)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I got.

forgot to post pic.

>white bread

aand this

more

Veeky Forums
Seriously, how fucking shitty is this board at what they congregate for? Even Veeky Forums is better.

Pasta aglio e olio
>smoke dried peppers in a pan
>mince garlic, add olive oil to pan and allow peppers to release oils
>add garlic and sweat on low heat
>add strained long pasta (spaghetti is excellent here) and mix.
> plate with crushed pepper and kosher salt.

Jalapeño grilled cheese
>roast a jalapeño pepper
> remove, add butter to pan or butter your slice of bread.
> chop jalapeño pepper
> place bread on grill or pan, place slices of cheese, jalapeño.
> finish with crushed pepper.

There, all the carbs and fat you'll need, fast and simple and good. Pair with a lot of protein, which is easy as fuck to cook.

Meat
>season or marinade
>cook appropriately

DUDE 1450 kcals in 1 shake. that's not proper bulking, that's just wanting to become fat

Just made some tasty af chicken, lemme lay it down for you.

>go buy chicken thighs, cheap af
>mix lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper in bowl
>for ~4.5 lbs of chicken, i used 2/3 cups of oil, 2 lemons and as much garlic as I wanted, your mileage may vary
>place thighs in oven safe pot and coat with lemon/oil mix
>throw some more lemon slices and garlic on that bitch
>cover with foil and bake at 300F for 90 minutes
>uncover and continue baking at 425F for like 20-30 minutes
>enjoy tender and moist af chicken, use remaining juices on rice/veggies

>1400 calories for 73 g of proton

Was cursing really necessary for pedestrian as fuck chicken?

>not just buying a pound of chicken tenders and throwing them in a pan
>not just buying frozen tilapia and throwing that bitch in the oven with some olive oil on it

When will you faggots learn?

This upsets my inner Veeky Forums. Id recommend sauteing the harder veggies on low heat ie. Carrots, celery, onions, peppers etc then adding the meat to brown, then add softer veggies ie tomatos/sauce, eggplant or whatever tf you like. Then, you have my permission to combine with your rice base

I wanna be /ck
Where do I learn from? Don't just say YouTube

Gordon Ramsay

I really like to make pasta carbonara. It's fast to make and pretty tasty. I also like to make stews like chili con carne and beef stroganoff in huge amounts and put them in the fridge. Lasagna and shepherd's pie are also some of my favorites.

I really think it's easier to make a lot of food and put it in the fridge or freezer and have it over days than making really easy but tasteless food. It taste better, is usually cheaper and is probably healthier.

I'd just google recipies and find a couple of different recipies and read through them and see their videos. You should really focus on following a recipe until you can make it good before you start experimenting.

Is there a site with these picture tutorials? I wanna start going on a cut and find these so much easier to follow.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>cabbage

I would too like to know this

Thank you based user there's a few that are for cutting and some can be changed a bit for cutting too.