He pushes the sadness out

>he pushes the sadness out

tell me how

Not him but personally I replaced it with self hatred, anger is far better than sadness any day

Sometimes, I've had so much anger, hated, and bitterness in me that I feel it's ruined me in some ways

>he thinks lifting is going to bring her back

Even though I do something about it I still fucking hate myself. Maybe even more than before.

pull > push

>once you get that goal body, you'll finally be happy

>he pulls the sadness in

You have to bear your suffering user, embrace it and become a better person.

I'm pretty awesome thank you

After a while, the anger faded and I feel nothing but just emptiness and sadness desu.

I used to jack off a lot to cope but now my erections are fucking weak and I can barely sustain them and I'm only 25 what the fuck.

>he wears basketball shorts to the gym

I push heroin in. Stops the pain for a brief moment.

It all comes flooding back after awhile though. Honestly I'm running out of reasons why I shouldn't pull the trigger.

>he thinks lifting will give him confidence and self esteem

Whats wrong with this? The fuck do you expect me to wear?

Go back to r*ddit

>He wears pants to the gym
>He wears "fitness clothing"
Basketball shorts are comfortable

am i the only one that likes lifting because its fun and feels like my body was meant to move heavy weights (normie standards of heavy)

> he's depressed and wants to die but is living a healthy life style

Tfw
Please delet this

Same. Nofap seems impossible to me. It's become a routine to grab a piece of toilet paper for bed. I cum half limp. Help

> it will just bring him more pain

I have good news for you anons, benis luckily doesn't work that way, it's more likely a psychological problem that will fix itself when you get the release you are looking for. Usually it's find a grill and get busy.

t. am hooked to a doctor lady and I suffered from same problems when we met

>he pushes the stools out

>he's the only one mirin him