>Elephant
Vegan
>Veeky Forums bodybuilder
Carnivore

No wonder you guys are so tiny.

Other urls found in this thread:

onegreenplanet.org/natural-health/vegan-sources-of-protein/
happycow.net/forum/health/4000-calories-on-a-vegan-diet/2628
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=d127ee1be188cd5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=19c1d9e7ae7f06a5
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQffRwxi5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ebin bread

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>Veganism good for heart and other organs
>Bodybuilding is about how much gear you can take without your heart exploding
>In the future all Pro bodybuilders will be vegan

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>blue whale
Carnivore

stfu tiny pleb

What is a whale?
>omnivore
>literally strongest animal on the planet

They also aren't human, almost like vegans in general.
Whew, it makes sense!

This desu

>Rhino
Vegan
>Gorilla
Vegan
>Elephant
Vegan
Carnivore
>OP
Cocksucker

2/10 bait

>Gorillas literally have 1 inch penises

Please tell me why the vegan diet is so great again

>blue whale
Carnivore
>orca
Carnivore
>Shark
Carnivore
>Polar Bear
Carnivore
>Bengal Tiger
Carnivore

>Cthulu
Carnivore
git fukt vegan shill

So what you're saying is that vegans aren't human and should be slaughtered for fun?

Okay, how exactly can they build up so much muscle mass by only eating plants?

Spends 99% of active time eating
Also all of them eat insects so they're not vegan anyway

Because it's half an inch bigger than what you got

Insects aren't conscient animals, retard.

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Their digestive system can draw more nutrition from veggies than ours.

OP forgot to include that all these animals have huge guts for that reason.

THANK YOU DOCTOR

At least i'm not a faggot who constantly needs to justify his existence

All animals matter you dick fuck faggot bitch.

>Okay, how exactly can they build up so much muscle mass by only eating plants?
They don't actually eat the plants. They eat the prokaryota that feed on the plants.

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>lion
Carnivore
The king of animals
Piana is a king of bodybuilders
Bodybuilders are animals.
Rich piana is a king of vegans
Arguement dismissed

Holy fuck this is the dumbest fucking argument i have ever heard

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>Gorilla
>cannibal
Ftfy

>THANK YOU DOCTOR
THANK YOU DOCTOR

blue whale - carnivore
whale shark - carnivore

vegans btfo

another vegan shitpost. yawn.

Humans live in houses, wear clothes, drive cars, fly planes, can kill any of the animals you listed without putting themselves in danger, and I could list another thousand things.

We're smarter than all other animals on this planet and you are arguing that we should eat the way dumber animals with shorter life spans do.

>this explains why vegans are retarded

I'm the smartest on 4channel and I don't eat meat. I eat dairy though sometimes. (What can I say, I do enjoy Ice cream)

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Polar bears, wolves, lions, sharks and humans are all apex predators. Degrade and malnourish yourself all you want; deny your evolutionary heritage, shame your ancestors, but you still can't change the fact that the deadliest predator this world has ever seen is a human with a pointy stick and some kids to feed.

which one is your mom?

>gorilla
>vegan

THANKS DOC

kek

Me: MEATS
AND I WOUD FUCK YOU UP

Actually they mostely chew on their food

>Rhino, Gorilla, Elephant...
KEK, all of these animals are beta tier.

Pic related -> Spinosaurus
>Meat eater, including terrestrial and water animals.
>Biggest dinosaur ever found.
>Fist dinosaur able to swim because of his big spine.
>Can run at a speed of 15mph / 24kph

Spinosaurus > all vegan animals

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Literally spit out my drink laughing and now the whole cafeteria is looking at me like I'm some kind of downie

>having to come up with an imaginary animal to prove your point
I can't believe meatfags are this delusional

THANK YOU DOCTOR

gorillas eat 50 pounds of vegetation that is poisonous to us.

Please follow their example

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>"land animals that eat a primary source of food are bigger than animals that eat a secondary source! WHOA! Meat eaters BTFO'd xDDD"

Are vegans seriously this stupid?

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

wut

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANKS DOC

THANK YOU DOCTOR

vegan here

You better get married and have kids in your 20's if you're going to continue eating animal products. Cause by the time you hit 30, you're going to be a big fat nasty bag of shit with zero erections and zero people willing to fuck you.

Happened to all the gorgeous guys I grew up with. Gym won't save you. You're going to get injured, get fat trying to heal, reinjure yourself before giving up going to the gym for good.

Hope you remember me when you look back on your sad fat animal eating life. I'll be thinking of you with a smile.

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>Humans - the apex predators of Earth
Omnivores

Hmm, really activates my almonds.

THANK YOU DOCTOR

I eat 1lbs or more of meat every single day and I was the fittest guy in my high school reunion. Also, the only guy who's hairline hasn't budget since HS. Get fucked, vegan cuck.

I really wonder if this is the actual cognitive dissonance of vegans or just some larper doing it fir shits and giggles
Does anyone unironically think that every human since we first came down from the fucking trees got fat with ED by their 30s until the genius vegan diet changed everything like twenty years ago?

It's really not hard, retards. It's so easy to get enough calories, carbs, fats and protein on a vegan diet. Take a multi vit, vitamin d, and an omega complex, and you're fucking golden. Been vegan for 5 years and my physical depression is gone. Also, you guys aren't the ones out there "being men" and killing the cows, they are mass reproduced and full of chemicals and they are killed in a slaughterhouse. Way to go, you manly men! Do some research, if not, let me know how those wrinkles and cancer cells have you feeling.

happycow.net/forum/health/4000-calories-on-a-vegan-diet/2628

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

If animal products are so bad, why does science overwhelmingly support and not you?
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=d127ee1be188cd5
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>(cont.)

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Thank you doctor

>links to pseudoscience shills and irrelevant articles
it's almost like you're completely retarded

>He wants to get big
>Doesn't live in a country full of lions so that natural selection can run its course and transform your children into big, burly, thick-skinned bodybuilders with nigh infinite endurance to avoid the lions

>(cont.)
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>Does anyone unironically think that every human since we first came down from the fucking trees got fat with ED by their 30s until the genius vegan diet changed everything like twenty years ago?
Unfortunately people who do think like that tend to ignore science and history in general.
>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=19c1d9e7ae7f06a5
>Doesn't read at all, thinks consistent scientific and historical evidence is pseudoscience and doesn't know what the word irrelevant means
It's almost like you're completely retarded.

>Doesn't read at all, thinks consistent scientific and historical evidence is pseudoscience and doesn't know what the word irrelevant means
I'm already familiar with this copypasta.

Historical is the weakest thing there is. Intervention studies have shown all of these assertions to be false.

>Rhino
Almost extinct
>Gorilla
Endagered
>Elephant
Most species almost extinct
Breeding like rabbits

Makes mu ol' noggin really go joggin...

THANK YOU DOCTOR

You're either baiting/like said and having a laugh or you've gone from almost completely retarded to completely retarded.

>>Veeky Forums bodybuilder
>Breeding like rabbits
>Not fucking sterile and fated to die in their mid 50's.

user....

THANK YOU DOCTOR

They're not entirely vegan, they're also what's called an opportunistic carnivore. Almost every animal eats meat to some extent in the wild.

What's the vegan's opinion on feeding (alive) animals to other animals: youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQffRwxi5s

THANK YOU DOCTOR

>coast in first gear in my miata
>faster than a spinosaurus

heh, dinoshits btfo

>the cancer meme

this is correct

Bears are omnivores, and unlike literally every animal you listed, they aren't endangered.

>What is a whale?

Your mother.

>literally strongest animal on the planet
>literally can't support its own bodyweight

Pick one.

well, you can eat 1800 calories worth of chickpeas, beans, peas, or 180 calories worth of chicken breast to get the same quality of protein. You simply can't maintain a proper balance of amino acids on a vegan diet without eating an excess of 4000 calories a day.

Your diet likely wasn't what caused your depression, and depending on where you live you should take vitamin d anyway. The fact you need to take so many supplements to compensate for your ridiculous diet shows how bad it is.

The worst part is, you don't even absorb most of the plant matter you ingest unless it's been processed into flour or similar.

well done, that's a lot of memes!

>Bears are omnivores, and unlike literally every animal you listed, they aren't endangered.

With your comment and those digits you have earned my respect sir. Yet im confused, whales ARE the strongest animals on the planet..

Those plants think they're safe, but man is so bloodthirsty he uses the sap of trees to season cakes made of thousands of grain babies served with a side of eggs and bacon.

Other apex predators need to get on our level. We eat every link on the foodchain; from from probiotics all the way up to endangered tigers (Chinese dudes need that boner power). Hell some of us even eat dolphins

THANK YOU DOCTOR

THANK YOU DOCTOR

Thank you doctor

what I'm getting from this comment is if I want to bet big, I'd better eat a lot of krill

>Comparing the metabolism and dietary needs of humans and elephants to try and justify a meme diet
Nice broscience