Daily reminder that it's easier to get laid if you live in a big city

Daily reminder that it's easier to get laid if you live in a big city

>feel like i know you already
you'll know me when i stuff my cock in your mouth

Raped too though.

this is fairly self evident my dude, but that does not mean it is better or worse.

>lots of people within short distance
>easy to meet up and do things
>easier to get laid
Wow, no way. How did you find that one out?

Maybe, but your standard of living drops significantly unless youre rich.

>daily reminder

I don't need this reminder ever, let alone daily

This

>Live in a small town
>Used to slay
>Got a reputation as a slut
>See exes everywhere
>They warn other women
>I get laid significantly less

I need to get out of here and have some city pussy.

>tfw a borderline manlet chink
>tfw get 0 matches swiping everyone for days in London where I live
>go back to china and try with chinese equivalent
>same results
Not gonna make it brehs

yah, all fun & games at first, then this happens

>big city with more people than a small city
>there are more woman
>more people next to you

No shit sherlock, what's your next astonishing discovery?

prob just your profile desu

Sounds like you're a bit of a douche user. Complaints aren't ever completely baseless.

not being gentle? sounds like you're fucking her too hard with that big donkey dick of yours. she can't take it.

>tfw Houston ans on tinder for a year
>tfw no matches
Why won't a girl put her mouth on my weenie

>spent years repairing the body
>Countless hours researching how to squat right, are traps gay, and is this really just fat acceptance
>Social skills have declined, can't even talk with women

But you can bet your ass I can butterfly a chicken breast, pan seared it, and stuff it full of spices and vegetables before finishing it on the oven to melt the fresh cheese.

>Why won't a girl put her mouth on my weenie

>ask best Chinese friend to take me out to meet some girls
>tells me he doesn't know any
>find out later from mutual friends that they go out to meet girls all the time

Chinklets are very protective. They don't want other Asian girls to taste the huge cock and slutify them.

But I'm a chink too

Sorry your just not popular enough to hang out with CHANG

Maybe he's telling the truth. He doesn't know any, so he goes out to try to meet some. Perhaps with the intention of introducing them to you, his ungrateful asshole friend.

chinlets would throw you under the bus for pussy, they do anything for it including stabbing close ones.

I think the key to getting pussy is to :
a - take care of yourself, look good
b - stop giving a fuck

Chang eats EGGROLLS and CREAM CHEESE WONTONS and looks like this while you work your best to eat rice and vegetables to barely pass ottermode

He's not chang though, he's 170cm tall and weighs about 50kg, I'm 185 but i don't have the low BF to be chang
I've been asking him for like 2 years now because i go back to china once a year in the summer, I guess he's just waiting for when he finally gets married or some shit

c. be attractive

No. You can be average and get laid left and right. It's all about the right mindset and taking care of yourself. Uggos are fucked tho.
Fucking incel.

Or just be rich lmao

She seems calm and reasonable. You on the other hand, are trying to navigate the emotional complexities of a relationship with emojis.

>reasonable
It's not exactly reasonable to attack your partner with such a load of shit via text.

>live in a city of 20+million and still a virgin

glad this meme is still going strong

Girls actually check for confidence before physical attractiveness. Of course this doesn't apply if your face looks like it was beaten in by a sledgehammer, but an average guy will do just fine if he is internally sound and carries himself well.

Rip

jesus christ

Wow man, I'm really sorry. Post face, you can't be that bad, right?

>264 tinder matches
>only manage to fuck 2 of them because they are the ones that pursued me

Too beta to even start conversations online kek

>3.6k matches on Tinder
>Fucked like 3 of them
To be honest, I just use it as a game, and now I'm too deep into the meta and gotta keep playing. Ironically I still have a strong feeling of
>tfwnogf

How do I leverage my baneposting knowledge into getting laid?

Are you really trying to sell not eating microwaved shit as special?

Was getting caught part of your plan?

there are more ethnic people in the cities tho.
is this really worth it?

Chang looks like the lesbian hygienist that cleans my teeth.

Odd. Usually men that get labeled a slut have even more success with women. My guess is you're just descent looking but can't spit any game. If you could spit game you'd be slaying more pussy than ever before.

Source, got labeled man slut in my college town which actually attracted more girls. Like girls would come up and say "XYZ (girl I'd fucked) told me about you and I know what you're about so blah blah blah"

At that point you just gotta not go retarded and you're slaying.

Confronting issues in a relationship isnt the same as attacking your partner. While the truth may be hard to swallow, turning it into conflict leads to no self evaluation nor growth. Bad mentality if you wish to improve and mature mentally

what this man said is the truth. You're immature and while I applaud your ability to routinely smash, you're not mature enough for a relationship. Who knows, maybe she isn't either.

how to into CHANG LONG WANG mode

i wish i was balls deep inside seol

>"We should talk about this in person"
It'll go a lot better.

>hey I hate everything about you and you make me unhappy
>oh yeah cool lets talk about this very mature approach of addressing problems in our relationship

I am not the guy but here are two things:
1. There is no way that particular relationship can go on. Clearly she doesn't even like him
2. Any mentally sane person would tell their partner to fuck off if they attack them with such a message.

Note that there is a difference between "hey I really would like if you messaged me more often" (example) and "OMG you don't do this and you don't do that and you don't even do that and this and I hate this" etc.

What are the chads of all races called?

Are you scared of ethnics?

This is unironically true...

You sound like a childish bitch

It looks like she's breaking up with him and he's throwing a fit, posting on a west indonesian rhino identification webforum about how it's entirely not his fault.

It's easier to get laid but overall it's shit. Way nicer to live in a small town, carefree, no voilence, everybody respects eachother, etc than some big shit shithole.

It's honestly better than a lot of normies

Logistically it's much easier. You're likely within a mile or two of each other, there's plenty to do nearby, etc. But on the other hand, every woman has way more men to choose from, and people in a larger city are typically more attractive due to dressing better, and taking care of themselves much more than rural people. It's a mixed bag, and if you're not seen as attractive where you live, then it's probably not going to be any better no matter the city.

Op here not true. I went to a big city this weekend and my bumble game went through the roof. Had attractive girls asking me out to the bar. That never happens in suburban Detroit. I have to fight for an attractive girls attention. Every Michigan 6 believes they're a 9

>tfw want to do tinder but scared to death Ill see someone I know or they will see me

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FLAME