With everyone's eyes on this guy for quite sometime I think I've decided that this is the mode I want

With everyone's eyes on this guy for quite sometime I think I've decided that this is the mode I want.

How to reach "it was fatigue" mode natty?

fuck off faggot

bodyshots are big in boxing much more than mma, floyd always starts slow then found a weak point - conor's body - and ripped it and took away his legs. then when he was a sitting duck he went head hunting. boxing 101.

kek everyone is an expert on this niche sport now

Good question. I'm also wondering how somebody can get lean like that without doing any cardio at all and barely lifting weights. Did Conor just not eat ever?

floyd was just toying with him early
he could have ko'd him anytime he wanted
the ultimate fighter was in no danger of ever winning

>How to reach "it was fatigue" mode natty?
Easy
>running ruins your joints
I am not even kidding, thats how conor achieved "that was fatigue".

Seriously, the guy should have paced himself better and done his roadwork.

he always starts slow, always. he gets a feel for what his opponents are capable of and what their weak points are and over time exploits them. he s extremely underrated with his body punching, always jabs the belly to test out how well people take it, then rips then. body jab doesn t even really exist in mma.

This desu. He was even smiling

McGregor believes his own hype. Kind of sad desu.

I love how this faggot was so cocky before the fight then after being shown the weak little bitch he is, he was all humble. Ahaha what a fucking joke this potato nigger and his fans are

A lot of dumbass MMA fans made a lot of boxing fans a little more wealthy. We gotta gloat somewhere.

he's always been like that

dont believe me, try watching any of his ufc matches.
it's called selling a fight

I know he's always been like that. That's why in glad that potato nigger got btfo'd by a nigger

>boxing
>niche sport
Top kek, just because you never leave the basement doesn't mean everyone else stays in theirs. Boxing has been one of the most popular sports in America for a hundred years.
Also this, Floyd was toying with him, giving the crowd a good show. Not that he would have rushed in and gone for the KO straight away, that ain't Floyd's style. He's a seasoned boxer and knows that one lucky punch is all a challenger needs to destroy his legacy. Given that McNugger has a history in fight sports and a style Floyd isn't used to, Floyd used the best strategy to defeat him. Feel the opponent out, let him gas, and then go for the sure thing.

To be fair, both were smiling and taunting each other. Mac stopped around round 8 though

it's called selling a fight
take your meds you sperg

>humble after the fight
>"he wasn't fast or powerful"
>"i was smoking him early on"
>"i was just wobbly and about to catch my second breath"
>etc.

You do realize that it's not just selling a fight, right? He's actually like that in person. He's a cunt mate

all fighters are like that. literally look at any ufc fighter before a fight. they all think they're gonna win, but only one does.

Both are cunts m8

he always tries to downplay his losses but at the same time gives some praise to his oponents so that his cult followers will eat up the le humble in victory or defeat man

If he could have, he would have. He had his chance and Mayweather was better. That's it.

>no cardio
>literally practices for hours a day throwing punches and kicks

That's just basic weight training and a lot of hours of running or bicycling. Joining a BJJ group and rolling for hours on end.

No alcohol. Eat clean.

Get a big ass dark as shit tattoo in the middle of your chest for no reason as well.

Paulie said days before the fight that Conor takes body shots like a bitch

>high popularity = not niche
go learn what the word means you dumbfuck

t. bet on McGregor

Yeah, you know. Most people know this, but many don't - abs don't make you immune to body shots. In fact, I'd say some blubber is better for taking hits.

Also, the old Stallone adage held true - the less muscular boxer won.

>Actually bet for mcgegor
I thought mcgregor would win but if you put money on it then you're a retarded.