typical skelly

anavar/winstrol
test e
dbol

aka the normie stack

Dat dere celltec and hollywood chicken

Nice trips brah

low dose test / var and clean diet

What would my cycle and dosing be to get to that?

post body

400 test 20 var/day assuming the shit is legit and eat clean AF do your research and this cycle shouldn't fuck you up. But don't smoke or drink and eat super clean. Get your cholestrol checked a couple weeks in. Research PCT.

you have no idea how lean that is

3years consistent training

why the fuck would he put dbol with anvar and winstrol?

you're a fucking retard.

He's pretty dry. I'd guess winny or some other dry compound with low dose test.

He said he achieved this "months of diet and exercise". He was also lifting with lifetime natty The Rock.

>obviously knows nothing about steroids

He used clenbutrol and a good diet if he used anything at all. He is more lean than buff and if you've got self discipline and a multi million dollar paycheck dangling in front of you attaining that body wouldn't be as hard as you think.

To the average person that works a shitty job, lives in a shitty house/apartment, is tempted by shitty fast food everyday, dedicating your every waking hour to look good just isn't possible. That's why you're not Efron mode.

It's not that his physique is that awe-inspiring, it's that he did it very quickly AND shows other signs of roid use like increased body hair and decreased collagen production in his skin.

wrong

right

ask yourself what can you get on script from an 'anti-ageing' doctor in LA?

then ask yourself how small of a cost the drugs would be compared to the millions invested in whatever film he is in

i would wager:

test
var
t3
salbutamol
gh (low dose for baby skin and fat burning)

plus a caterer and a good PT who never made him do a leg exercise

>increased body hair and decreased collagen production in his skin

You can get those results with 2 sets of no body shaving and 3 sets of hard dieting for fat loss.

I've used all of the drugs you listed and more. Salbutamol is closely related to clenbuterol and has the same effect. Even though I think you are retarded for thinking anti aging clinics prescribe asthma medication, I would agree that salbutamol would give those results.

Anavar could, T3 eats your muscles, HGH is nowhere near being the miracle drug you think it is unless you're using at least 4x the recommended dosage with testosterone.

Oh fuck it. You guys are newbie faggots that have never used anything stronger than creatine or done workouts that give you a near death experience. You have no idea how any of this stuff actually works. Burn in nogainz hell.

>dbol
>that leannes

Lmao, why are you posting if you know nothing about gear?

Yeah bro, Hollywood actors are totally against using drugs of any kind.

I mean, look at him. He aged 10 years in 2. His face looks so much more masculine.

>dieting ages your face
>dieting recedes your hairline

Thank you for admitting that you are a mental retard.
I said that he used clenbuterol, some other guy said salbutamol or I'd think albuterol, both of which are asthma treatments and non steroidal performance enhancing drugs. You are saying he uses steroids like dbol (lol for getting lean) and that makes it obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about.

And what you call collagen in the face is what I call face fat. When you lose it the skin on your face looks thinner and your facial features become more defined. But okay, his face is aged and he miraculously got ripped on dbol.

You guys are pathetic. Oh he has obliques so he does roids. He probably just trained every fucking day.

>t. Delusional dyel

I never said he used Dbol or said anything about collagen, you literal retard. Do you think fit is populated by two people?

And if you think Clen will give you that lean, hard look you should just kys instead of giving advice on fit.

Clenbuterol is only used to give you that lean hard look. Please tell me what else it is used for.

And the Dbol thing, every jackass on Veeky Forums just names a generic steroid because they think all steroids work the same, and you are a perfect example of that because you don't even know how clenbuterol works.

Clen is an asthma drug. It's use in bodybuilding is that it acts as a fat burner. Speaking as a guy who gets pharma grade Clen legally, its affects are really minor compared to gear. More importantly, Clen can help you shed some fat, but It CANNOT give your muscles that hard, grainy look that roids do.

And again, I'm not the one who mentioned Dbol, you illiterate little shit. Stop posting, you've clearly never used Clen or gear.

explain please?

Looks like he put on 20 lbs of muscle

That's pretty realistic faggot

this except dbol wtf

>20lbs of muscle is realistic natty after your first year of lifting

idk if you are blind or just retarded, but his transformation was over TWO years. hopefully the all caps helps with your mental incapacity

Celebs do roid (obviously) but this is one of the ones where it seems achievable natty. Not like Bale going from so skinny his health was at risk to too bulky to play batman in 6 months.