Do girls give a shit about guys with big muscles or is it all just body fat % for them?

Do girls give a shit about guys with big muscles or is it all just body fat % for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection
livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They care about bf% more than mass, thats for sure

>be me borderline overweight
>cheek merge with neck
>women think i'm the scum of the earth
>lose weight to skelly
>face gain, sharp jawline
>get eye fucked all the time
>start lifting
>closer to ottermode everyday
>eye fucking stopped
wut?

They just love skinny fuckboi pussy over a huge guy because a muscular guy seems impossible to take over. A skinny guy seems easy to use as just a human dildo and then find another because they know they are too weak to fight and will cry over a roastie.

They care about 100x more about bf% and height than muscle mass

Trust me having a lean physique is now a status symbol in a world where 70% of the population is fat

So explain this

You develop too much mass. You don't see it because body dysmorphia, but other people do.

Keep in mind bodybuilding is mostly gay. if you want a good body in hetero terms, do boxing or martial arts. Wrestling is pushing it.

grils only care about height and bone structure

Lots of small, skinny guys with gf here in EU, tho. I think girls have the same fetishes as guys, and some like them small and skinny, some like them chubby, muscular, some like twins, blondes, etc.

pic related is my goal body
dyel according to Veeky Forums standard
i haven't even reach it yet
no way i'm too big...
?

That guy doesn't look like he even lifts.

from my experience its low body%. People who dont lift or do anything will think you look big, because your muscles are popping out, even if you´ve only been lifting for a year.

probably more like this pic related
a little more defined

Same. Lost weight, down to 72 kg (height: 1,87 m), Girls invited me all the time, then I started lifting, 4 years later I only attractive fat chicks.

Obv you bulked and you're deluded about your supposed ottermode. Post body.

Auto rejection

Woman glance at you and immediately see you as unattainable so they don't engage.

If you're getting stares from old ladies and gay men but not women your age then there's your answer

Guys do the same thing, Most normal self esteem guys don't flirt with the dime piece with the perfect body because they automatically assume she out of their league but they do flirt with the 7/10 they think they have a shot with

It's an ego defense mechanism, try engaging with these women. Make them think they have a shot with you and you'll see how giggly and flirty they automatically get.

girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection

"Note it isn’thaving too much value – it’sshowingit. The more value you show, the higher must your attainability be as well to avoid auto-rejection. Most guys in seduction though just focus on pumping their value up and up and up, and then wonder why their results with women aren’t improving as much as they’d expect, or maybe even go into a slide. An imbalance of value and attainability is why."

how many dicks u think u can fit in your twink boypucci simultaneously?

It's 90% body fat.Lean but small muscles look>>>>>>big and massive but with no muscle definition AT ALL.If you have been lifting for years but no one thinks you have muscle it's because you have too much bodyfat%..Normies are fucking retarded.

Or maybe because you should look like less of a fatass.

Can confirm it's entirely about being lean (while not having twig arms and narrow shoulders).

>cut down to 12% or so
>nonstop mires and sex
>gain a lot of muscle over the course of a year, but up to maybe 16-18%
>not chubby or anything but no visible abs and sharp face
>Veeky Forums tells me i'm joocy
>men complement me
>homosexuals flirt with me
>0.000 female mires per day

This so much, why do women just bail out the minute they realize they cant fuck around with you.

Birth control

livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html

i really want this to be the reason, kek
yes old women are mirin, women that comfortable talking to me seems only the married with kids kind
also girls seem bitter to me without any reason
sometimes girl that's mirin me from afar can have really grim bitch face when they're around me
i didn't even do anything, we never even talk
you're maximum coping
if the auto rejection is true then this is the body that girls wanted so bad it's intimidating to them
could be, although where i live birth pill isn't really as prevalent as in murica

>why do women bail out when a guy is physically strong enough not just to beat them up, but to snap their limbs like toothpicks and throw them through a window

iunno

Women have a type too you know. There are girls who want waifish prettyboys and girls who want mountain men.

personally i want someone who isn't a fat slob and is fun to be around. muscles are nice bonus but not necessary. too much muscles is also a turn off for me

t. girl

>also girls seem bitter to me without any reason

Yep that's auto rejection to a tee.

Especially if gays and old women mire you

Again the way around this is to demonstrate your attainability