>eating out of boredom

Not gonna make it brehs

woman

That victim? Alberta Einstein.

Eldritch horror.

holy fuck these two pictures never get old

we gotta seal that fucker in the moon

>saboutage
I think my parents try to do that with me.
Whenever I visit them they make either:
french fries
Pizza
BBQ
or other realy calorie dense food.

I usually say that Iĺl be eating lowfat quark (500g+marmelade or hagelslag) at this point, and they still instist on me eating at least some of their high calorie food.
They claim Iḿ too thin at a BMI of 22...

mirin those calves

someone post the pop off james webm please

Knowing landwhales, "thin friend" is actually pretty fat, just not manatee.

Have experienced myself while living with a jealous male roommate. Whenever I would make progress with a cut, he would try to encourage me to eat junk food.
This would set me back a little, i was otherwise eating well and counting the calories in the junk, while he was not.
Then he'd whine for days about being fat.

wtf is scientific feeling

What's his routine?

I'll call this 'American David'

Holy shit, she must have some serious internal injuries

Underated

So literally evolution?

man if this guy shed the weight (lmao as if) he would have the greatest Former Fat Guy Calves the world has ever seen.

Tfw you look like this

this thread is making me nauseous

Yea sir

>she thinks it's quirky and okay to call herself fat in front of me as though she's waiting for me to say "no you're not. look how big i am compared to you"
This is actually quite true 99% of women are passive aggressive whores even against their closest friends, especially if they're your basic vapid bitch

>hagelslag)

Je gaat het maken, man.

Well, as a scientist, that triggered me. Once again, tumblrfats use terms they have no understanding of.

It's funny because they still expect men to find them sexy.

They can't even clean their snatch.

reminds me of magnets on a refrigerator

I thought she was wearing gumboots until I looked all the way down, holy fuck

What in the actual fuck happened to his feet?

>2017
>ask "man or woman"
>RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what happens when you hike all day in wet boots.

Underrated

Oh damn, I didn't know Eggman started doing HRT

Let's forget for a moment that the water is too far away from where she's jumping.

It's fucking ONE INCH DEEP, what did she think was going to happen the fucking idiot?

Hagelslag, neuk ja

Bmi 22 isnt too bad if you have any muscle at all, or arent a turbolanklet

what's her calves routine Veeky Forums

I agree people saying science isnt to be trusted, or not real is, infuriating..

However, any conclusion from any study is kind of being made into the new deus ex machina for all truth by the masses..
I guess that's where some of this 'science isnt real' stuff is coming from

yes, she shattered her femur

>thin privilege is being able to hold onto your bodyweight

>tfw even gravity is a fatsist and opresses fat people to the point of massive injury
>white privilege is having gravity be merciful upon you

>improper use of the semicolon
Wew

Oh god no she looks like my ex but 200 lbs heavier

that's just disgusting
I don't know what's sadder: a girl like this might not be touched by a dick in her lifetime, or one day there will be a guy desperately trying to reach her pussy between the fat flabs shaking like jelly on each thrust

oh I love forgetting about that image and reading it again it's just hilarious

criminally underrated

So brave.
So beautiful.

not sure if retarded or bait but it's a zipline to the center of the water

manboobs suck man, I feel you.

>things that never happened

>your a facist for pointing out that fats don't look good in skin tight mini shorts

what a time to be alive...

her stretchmarks and bellybutton make a smiley face

>objectivity is a myth in the scientific community.
She is actually correct here, everything she said is true when applied to psychology and sociology. The bigger question should be "why do we continue to allow such questionable, unreliable, and un-testable groups of study be considered 'science'" there is a reason both of those realms are filled with sjw emotion driven idiots. and why the earning potential of those fields is on par with other female studies, they are outside of STEM. As an actual scientist, I disagree with applying the term "science" to any study that cannot apply the scientific method.

200 pound deadlift in the mornings. Weighted walk session around the house for 8 hours. Sometimes 200 pound half-squats.

fat people living conditions

I guarantee you she complains about science denial from republicans. Fat people are no different than climate change deniers or flat earthers

not saying that fat piece of shit is correct, but human bias for sure influences scientific studies.

once some big-name investigator publishes X fact as "true" in a high-impact journal like Nature, even if a thousand other investigators fail their future experiments because X isn't true (big name dude cherrypicked data maybe), it's going to be a long and arduous road in debunking X.

also see the replicability crisis.

I just build a 2000kcal deficit before visiting family. (eat like 1200 calories a day for 2 days) Then I just eat like a ravenous roving hound at their place while they all are stunned by my fitness combined with his much I eat. they even tell me that I got the "good genes" even though I used to weigh more than they do. It's fun watching them try and fail at regulating their intake while I feast on 4000 calories.

Trench foot

Probably unbroken in boots too. Probably neglected proper foot care. Etc

Interesting, what book?

I found it: Refuse to Regain!: 12 Tough Rules to Maintain the Body You've Earned!

My balls retracted when I saw that, her ankles/skins probably shattered

some fresh OC I just came across this morning.

I'm woman user :ccc

You already know she gets dick on the regular. All she needs to do is go out to bars and be a slut and somebody is taking her home.

>everyone who has an opinion different from mine is literally hitler!

Well you look disgusting, do something. No asspats here

>it sounds ridiculous so it must be ridiculous
why has the abundance of information AND the ease of access to it made people into retards?

>find girl with this kink
>agree to meet up irl
>throw her into back of car, lock up
>sell her to some Colombians
>mfw

>story that didn't happen
it's got applause and everything

>she has bigger butt/boobs and a small waist. this is what most men think of as "curvy"

You mean people think actual curves are curvy?
gee what a noodler

DUDE. All the fat people I know live under filthy conditions. Dust on everything. Snack wrappers & fast food bags all over. Tangled video game cables on the floor. Clear evidence that a vacuum hasn't been near the residence in at least 3 months. Something growing in the kitchen sink.

Sure, some of the thinner/fit ones can be pack rats, but fucking hell, they at least keep their lives clean & organized. It's as if the moment you pass into the fat threshold, you give up on every facet of life.

Checked

Why is the plus sized cheaper?