Quotes that instantly raise test?

Quotes that instantly raise test?

>The best way to get over a girl is to get over another one.

-Gymbro's rich slayer dad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2e47wBWTV8
youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
youtube.com/watch?v=bgkCeCaGxrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't have a quote, but this instantly raises test levels for me:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2e47wBWTV8

“The whole life of a man is but a point in time; let us enjoy it.”

bump

“Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.”
1 Corinthians 10:31

Amen.

More like facebook-tier, attention-whore, im-a-lifter-look-at-me image macros.

LIVE LARGE
DIE LARGE
LEAVE A GIANT COFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4

I unironically read "The best way to get over a girl is to get another man"

no homo

This is dumb, the bread and lentils guy is so spooked he's holding onto abstract non-concrete concepts that prevent him attaining concrete satisfaction. Flattery is just meaningless words

Slave morality cucks

Consider me inspired.

HOW MANY SCOOPS??

ZERO HUMANITY

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>not drinking a whole whey tub with a gallon of milk
never gonna make it

Seventy Scoops + GOMAD

If it was easy everyone would do it.

At some point that bottom bar will be big enough to support the upper ones. How much are you willing to skim off the top to fill it further?

The wealth the flattering cuck allows for him to do far more things, so he can engage in more creative activities, perform self actualisation more readily and improve more as a person so he can gain a feeling of accomplishment

Money is freedom to do whatever you want. Eating stuff that isn't just bread and lentils is only a small part of that.

Everyone's level of shit he's willing to take in order to get ahead in life is different.

The phrase is "get under someone else"

Sign me right the fuck up.

Get on with it.

>tfw middle bar is fucking empty

Less of a quote and more of a few epic paragraphs, but still:

For centuries, humanity has been descending an immense staircase whose top is hidden in the clouds and whose lowest steps are lost in a dark abyss. We could have ascended the staircase; instead we chose to descend it.

At the bottom of the stairs: anarchy, hell, Haiti, Mogadishu, Lagos. For you they are waiting! For you, for you, for you, these hells! For you! Stop on the stairs; listen quietly; hear Mogadishu, in the blackness below, reeking of piss, waiting for you; purring; licking her chops. She wants you. You! And your family! Anarchy is hungry, hungry, always hungry. Insatiable. Yet patient.

And at the top? Versailles. Louis XIV. Elizabeth I. The greatness of Britain. The greatness of Europe. The fire of yesterday, untarnished by time! The glory of princes! Cardinals, in their red hats! Black-robed Jesuits, terrible, intense! Against them, the burning martyrs of the Reformation! What a world! A gleaming, cloud-borne Olympia in the blue, far above our wet gray reality. Gentlemen, we have only our butts to turn around. Why not climb, and fast? Two steps in a jump? Three?

No, there is a problem. It cannot be done. Imperium is conserved; imperium decays. And cannot, in any way, be made to undecay. Cold does not flow to hot; power does not shrink; we cannot climb the stairs. At most sit on them, and shiver in the deep fog. Waiting. Sooner or later, Mogadishu will ascend. Must we come to it? It will come to us. Sooner or later. Sooner...

No! There is one desperate way - and one only. Having descended for centuries, shambling, sitting, resting, going on - we cannot climb. Fast or slowly, at a walk or at a run. Climbing is impossible; ascent is essential; there is only one way. We must leap, in one bound, to the top. The asymmetry is fundamental. Obey it.

Shackleton was a god among men.

I saw a made for TV movie about him when I was a child and it set me on my course for life.

i cri everi tiem

LE COOKIES ARE READY

>Burlington St.
Imagine him planning another expedition or auditioning sailors in the pub which is now crawling with these maggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=bgkCeCaGxrk

Real men shit

>Those bathroom tiles
>That font and placement
>That posture, can't see his right arm

The quote is good, but the picture is shit. 2/10

Fucking kek

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.

If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.

When I see something like this I almost immediately assume the poster isn't a serious lifter. It's like the inspiration version of leg day memes. Anyone else feel this?

How did it change the course of your life?

You're missing the whole point. The guy eating bread and lentils has attained satisfaction. He is perfectly content with what he has, and doesn't need to sacrifice his honor and integrity for the sake of his own greed.

So you'll eat shit for a tenner ?

It didn't seem that way to me, it seemed the lentils guy had traded gain for independence. Obviously he's not perfectly content, because it seems, if he had the chance, he'd choose material gain and independence. He just chose what he thought was better than losing independence (less material gain), but to say he is perfectly content is a huge overstatement

This is just a terrible attempt at an analogous statement

"A prince ought to have no other aim or thought, nor select anything else for his study, than war and its rules and discipline; for this is the sole art that belongs to him who rules, and it is of such force that it not only upholds those who are born princes, but it often enables men to rise from a private station to that rank. And, on the contrary, it is seen that when princes have thought more of ease than of arms they have lost their states. And the first cause of your losing it is to neglect this art; and what enables you to acquire a state is to be master of the art."

-Machiavelli

man some people don't understand utility
yeah using your dingaling is good, but there's so many other things to draw satisfaction of
i'm aware that's what the comic is saying, but it's entirely overblown and mirrors too many people's way of thinking