Lunch Time

What are you having for lunch fit?

For me its oats and banana

>lunch
>probably lives in third world shithole

8 oz of that has over 50 carbs, yuck

Bean rice and chicken thighs all mixed together with some spices. And an apple

4 egg whites, half an avocado, 2 honey whole wheat toasts bread, and 8 oz of orange juice.
>mfw I eat this

r8 my lunch

Chinese. Qt Asian next door works at the take out place and even though she isn't a cook there, she knows their secrets. I would assume she wants the McD but she cooks for everyone on the street

I made a meatloaf and salad last night
Meatloaf
>Ground turkey
>BBQ sauce
>Worcestershire sauce
>Egg
>Ezekiel 4:9 bread crumbs
>Green onion
>Cilantro
>Minced garlic

Salad
>Chopped kale
>Minced mushroom
>Minced broccoli
>Minced red and yellow bell pepper
>Pumpkin seeds

Vinaigrette
>Dijon mustard
>Red wine vinegar with garlic
>Lime juice
>Kissless virgin olive oil
>Chili P
>Black pepper
>Bit of sea salt

Thinking what I'll do today is mix the meatloaf into some wheat penne with Paul Newman's Sockarooni sauce, maybe put some pepper jack cheese in that, then have more of the salad,

>not throwing raw egg and smashing it with hand and eating the egg shells for calcium
Not making my friend

Just 60 grams of oats with low-fat milk and coffee.

3 eggs scrambled and five watermelon slices

>orange juice
Enjoy your no fiber, loss of micros and increased sugar absorption, as well as added sugar

To add to this if you put the crushed egg shells in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin, then put them in a stew, they add a nice crunch

Don't get kidney stones though

Baked beans, wholemeal whole seed bread and sardines. Straight from the tin/can/bag because I'm lazy

amerifat, so breakfast for me
2.5 cups of Oatmeal
1.75 cups of Milk
3 eggs
Spooky skelly tryna beef up

This was never funny

Lobster and rice with veggies

But it was always and will always be true

ok faggot we get it

Its my treat so fuck you. Worry about yourself

An actual orange would be a better treat since it's better for you, tastes better and is better overall. You're literally like Veeky Forums's version if a burgerland idiot who eats McDonald's every day and when they're told they're a fat idiot says "it's my treat so fuck you"

>worry about yourself
Sorry, Veeky Forums is for criticising other people and their habits

you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that drinks orange juice and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach

Are you me?

most depressing thing I've seen all day

>bragging about just being related to someone who is successful and has a nice house

cuck

At one point at time, this was literally my lunch.

God I've made a lot of progress.