Veeky Forums please help

Veeky Forums please help.
>have dry penis skin
>have fordyce spots (I think number keeps increasing, but maybe I'm just autistic
>phimosis
I wash my penis regularly with soap, and rinse with warm water and do the skin stretching afterwards.. what can I do to get a smooth hydrated dick skin and get rid of Fordyce's?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty#Foreskin_retraction
phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I wash my penis regularly with soap
found your problem
stop falling for the soap and shampoo JEW
it fucks your skin and hair up. not to mention xenoestrogrens
>t. acne and eczema my life until I stopped using soap and only washing with water

How old are you?

>soap
Fucks up ph balance, use something made especially for nether parts.
>stretching
Good. Also consider getting phimocure. (think pic related, but for your dick)

you do know blacks use coconut oil for everything right? use it on yourself

Stop using regular soap and start lotioning up your dick once in a while.

Bump for interest, is there anyway besides surgery to get rid of Fordyce's?

im using mild baby soap. does that make any difference or is it all the same thing?

I also have penis.

Will body lotion/milk do the work?

>have dry penis skin
Don't wash your dick with soap. Only use water.
>have fordyce spots (I think number keeps increasing, but maybe I'm just autistic
Where and how many? I had them as long as I can remember around the base of my dick and never had a girl comment on them. They are very common.
>phimosis
Try stretching. I had phimoses too and the doctor told me I had a year to stretch that shit up or I would have to get a circumcision. After 2 months of regular stretching things got better.

My son had really bad phimosis when he hit puberty around 12. We took him to the doctor and they gave us a cream that helps numb the area. Then I would gently work the foreskin to slightly stretch it. It helps to take a hot bath first. It took like three months of stretching for us to get his foreskin retracted over his erection. So my advice is just go slow, and work that ring open.

how did you perform the stretching? I pull my skin back as far as I can comfortably and then stretch "the ring" for 3-4 minutes in the morning and before bed.

>My son had really bad phimosis when he hit puberty around 12.
God people are so retarded. You are so retarded.
Your doctor is fucking retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty#Foreskin_retraction
>Research by Oster (1968) found that with the onset and continuation of puberty, the proportion of boys able to pull back their foreskins increased. At ages 12–13, Oster found that only 60% of boys were able to retract their foreskins; this increased to 85% by ages 14–15, and 95% by 16–17

Children cannot pull back their foreskin, they do not have "phimosis" they have a normal penis. Only in puberty does it come back, for some males, it can be very late teens, but unfortunately parents and doctors think its broken and resort to cutting it off.

All your stretching didn't do anything, your sons foreskin naturally came back because of puberty like it would have anyway.

Also good job on fucking him up with memories of his dear daddy pulling his dick.

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

>masturbating your child

Dear god I hope this is bait

like Will on Howard Stern show, that poor kid

Why would helping your child with A MEDICAL CONDITION be bait. I wasn't jerking him off, I was doing what the doctor told me.

It was literally a joke and you wrote all of that out. How autistic are you?

Use a natural oil, I'd try coconut oil like said

Lmao. 6/10 troll because some aspies believe you. Luckily I'm a Medfag and don't have a touch of the 'tism ;)

Hey man, I've been there. For me I found it was a combination of two things. 1, because I have herpes and 2 because I was having an allergic reaction to coffee. The only thing I drink now is water and I cleaned up my diet too (lots more veggies, etc.). This made my dick and foreskin super lubed. Getting on the medicine for the herp helped too.

STOP using soap. When you're in the shower, only rinse with water. Not scalding hot water. Just warm water. Stop fapping for two weeks too because of friction.

For the phimosis, they have creams for that. Don't let a doctor convince you to cut off your foreskin. Just keep slowly working at it and go to various doctors if possible. I had phimosis too due to my allergy which was causing the skin to stick to itself almost like barbs. It fucking sucks.

God speed, lad. I'm 25 and so much shit has gone wrong with my junk. STDs, cysts in my ballsack had to get removed, had to get a varicocelectomy, phimosis, etc. etc. I am the fucking God of fucked up junk at this point. But I finally got it all taken care of. Really, the best advice I can give is to live and eat as clean as possible as this solved the majority of my problems overall in life.

Being in premed doesn't mean you're a medfag, newfriend kek.

>phimosis
Only wash the sweaty parts of the groin with soap (balls, inner parts of the tight etc).
Don't wash the fun parts with soap just rinse it with water.
If you wash down the useful oils and bacteria that are there.
Your dick can keep itself clean.
Your skin will dry out and you'll create room for some nice infections to settle in.
If your case further worsens visit a doctor,
There is nothing enjoyable in acute dick pain.
Also stop masturbating for like two weeks.

you jacked your son of and made him cum every day for 3 months, kill yourself my man

i'll have that in mind, thanks.

That wasnt me you sperg, I could just see the guy was trolling lmao
I'm not from the USA so I don't even know what that means. We just have medical degrees over here lmaoo

I work for an agency that is anti circumcision so it irks me.

How did you find out you had herpes?