What's been happening with blohobo? I've been out of the loop for over a year...

What's been happening with blohobo? I've been out of the loop for over a year. Last time I heard people sent trannies to his apartment and he threatened them with guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1h5ZNE9OcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure, i have had a year away from Veeky Forums to focus on my training

He's got a load of stalkers going after him who are based over at the fitmisc

Yeah I am aware of that. Those guys are still after him? Kek.

Is the picture on the right true natty limit ?

How is it even possible to look like pure shit despite bein on gear for years? I seriously doubt he ever pinned gear. Most likely he was lying to look cool.

he was lying about the gear so he could pretend that hes a steroid expert like he does

He is on trt for life and has bad gyno. Definetely roider before.

well we were talking about like high doses not trt tier what every grandpa pins nowadays

>Stalkers

youtube.com/watch?v=K1h5ZNE9OcE

watch this

Holy shit! Is that my boy Hemingway?

Holy shit

He's gonna snap one day and kill the people on fitmisc

He used higher doses previously, but he's on trt now. So he says, fuck knows what's he really doing.

>implying obsessing about a guy everyday for years isn't weird stalking behaviour

That's fucked up. What's this about blaha getting mooncookies friends business shutdown?

where did it get you?

I liked the part where nobody on the show ever liked him.

friendly reminder blaha is /ourguy/

Please be careful. You all are badmouthing a very dangerous man. You may not live to see the light of day.

Makes me kind of feel bad for her. But I guess it's her own fault for sticking with him.

How can a man be so lazy ? Youtube is what he does for a living but he can't get his out of his couch an produce decent quality videos, learn to edit, change the settings etc.

He's eternally repeating the same topics over and over again and milking a few tousand views per videos, shitting them in industrial scale every day to survive

This guy is pathetic

Was it autism?

Don't feel sorry for her. She's a stripper and a felon.