Is there any point getting Veeky Forums if you're a manlet? Just seems to me like polishing a turd; what's the use?

Is there any point getting Veeky Forums if you're a manlet? Just seems to me like polishing a turd; what's the use?

t. 18yrs and 5ft6

Is there any point working if you're never going to be a billionaire? Just seems to me like a waste of time; what's the use?

Being short is a Veeky Forums meme. If youre tall and have a face that looks like dog shit you wont get any women. Doesnt fucking matter. If you're short and are fit and somewhat good looking youll get ass. Anyone who says different hasnt left their fucking home in years. Also sage for this bait

sure thing

>When he's over 6ft

>when she's under 140lbs

my friend is 192 cm and has a decent face with great hair. still a virgin at 25 because he's autistic and has pretty severe anxiety when he's the center of attention and women realize that in less than 30 seconds when they speak to him so they instantly lose interest in him.

he can't look people who he doesn't know in the eyes and starts get jittery and mumble words. most of the times he just starts staring at the floor and spaces out. it's hilarious and very sad at the same time. he laughs about it but i can see it in his eyes that it's killing him.

he does get approached a lot when we're out though. too bad he can't act on it.

130lbs is still fat for a 5'5 woman

yes but this seems to be an american meme

If you're under 5'8 you should just focus on cardio and being ottermode and working on things like your career, health, hygiene and personality. No point in having big muscles at manlet height because it will just leave you at comical proportions.

If you're small, own it and work around it.

liteterally vine nigger culture and white trash. when will people learn that no matter fucking what, you can find example for it on the internet?

getting fit is better than being skelly/skinnyfat/fat

what if you're 5'8

No need to be angry lil' guy

>this is not an argument

Why clean your house if it's just going to get dirty anyways?

then why are you so angry

get toned and decent low bf.
if you get big youll look like a tree trunk with tiny stubs for arms

>5'11 but always say im 6'1
>never been called out, and gf is bragging to her friends
same goes for dick size, 7.5 yet she thinks its 8 and over
>tfw her friend secretly asked me if its true

A polished turd looks a million times better than an unpolished turd. Pic related

Plenty of reasons.

But the question is not always "Will you be chad thundercock if you lift?"
Some people got weak shoulders, some people have been so fat they have messed up skin, some got ugly faces, yadda yadda

The question is not "Will I be the best if X?", the question should be "Will I be better off if X?"

Girls do care a lot more about guys if they are muscular, on average, anyways. I know a guy that got cancer as a child and as a result he is now around 5'4.
He is now swole as fuck and girls do find interest in him.

Hell, if you don't believe me, just chase shorter girls who are close to your height. If you are swole then you will have an easier time.

Being muscular is also a sign of being disciplined in general and having your life in order. So you will generally have an easier time professionally as well. It's pretty common for office environments to promote people who have some kind of physically active lifestyle.

Then of course there is the satisfaction of mirin yourself.

I could go on and on.

if you have to ask you're probably not going to make it anyway.

>Then of course there is the satisfaction of mirin yourself

this. lifting made me a complete narcissist

>"""""women""""""

>If you're small, own it

Literally what the last girl I dated said before ditching me for a tall guy

> 18 and visiting Veeky Forums
> not understanding you can get fit as fuck by the time you're 21
Do it faggot. No one cares about your weight as long as you're not a fucking dwarf (

Lanklets think height is all that matters..

If you're not tall yeah you probably will never be "hot" but you can still be cute (unironically)

So you can work and be some use to others.

Being a manlet impedes you with women but that's pretty much it. Get strong anyway.

Im 170cm... this girl is over 182.

I live in Italy where no one cares. Idk has never impacted my life much just have charisma desu

I knew this elderly couple that was married happily for 65 years. When I was a kid I thought it was because they just had good personality that connected well. The husband died recently and only then I did I find out it was actually probably because he was 6 foot, which back then was the equivalent to 6'4" nowadays.

>talking about fuckng kierkeegard on a pre date

ISHYGDDT.

This is Veeky Forums brainwashing at its finest. No woman will care if you're 1,70 as long as you're reasonably fit and decent looking.

>No woman will care if you're 1,70 as long as you're reasonably fit and decent looking.
Okay dude this sucks to hear but women take literally everything about you into account. Some things more important than others, like face and height. This is the final redpill about it, either accept it or live in delusion about "muh vain women"

Let me reiterate, anything above 1,70 is not a negative as long as she is not a completely vapid cunt or 2m herself. That doesn't mean higher heights can't be a bonus but thinking height > fitness/charisma/intelligence in most cases is a meme.

If fit stopped focusing on unchangeable traits and instead focused on self improvement this board would be a lot better.

How do you know hes a virgin? Did he told you? Did he literally described himself as an autist?

This used to be me. Its step 0 but you have to overcome it. Once you can look people in the eye without wavering and speak confidently, then comes the hardest part of connecting with people..

Single moms were a mistake

Was he ugly as a kid? That's usually the case with awkward good looking people

With friends like you who needs friends

Christ help him out you faggot