That guy who lifts in a hoodie and track pants

>that guy who lifts in a hoodie and track pants

what's the issue?

Lifting makes you hot so its obvious they're just insecure

>that dyel that lifts in a singlet and shorts

only self conscious dyles wear that shit and hoodie

Oh hey do you workout at the YMCA in Portsmouth?

There's one bigguy at my gym who does this. He looks like a big skinhead with XXL nutrition freebies everywhere. Sure he's big, but not aesthetic in any way. He grunts like some kind of farm animal and has a couple of other ugly unaesthetic meatheads follow him everywhere he goes. I've never seen him do any exercise alone. Always a literal bunch of faggots around him. Towards the end of his workout he takes his hoodie off to reveal a stringer which barely covers a thing and starts flexing in the mirror even though he's got zero definition.
He acts like he's a big deal, but honestly. I just feel sorry for him. The gym is probably the only thing he's got.

what's the patrician choice?

Plain t shirt, shorts and/or jogging pants, training shoes or flat soled non clown shoes (i.e not boat shoes, crocs or chuck taylors). Muscle shirts only if you're jacked.

Nah senpai

>That guy that obsesses over what other people wear in the gym

Ok but there are tons of these types of high school or freshman's who wear the same shit, like they're zyzz. Benching 1 plate for 5 reps and curling every day.

I lift covered up because if not I get use to seeing myself with a pump, then the pump losses its appeal. I reward myself once every few months by wearing revealing clothing at the gym so I can see my aesthetics/pump, but other than my "reward see pump days" I go fully covered.

Trust me, you'll actually care about your gains and appreciate them a lot more if you're not constantly seeing your body with a pump. First time wearing revealing clothes last saturday to the gym and I felt fucking amazing, literally got a full body pump from deadlifting, felt amazing, haven't seen myself looking so muscular in a very long time.

>highschoolers
>curls
yeah that doesn't surprise me

>just letting the pajeets wear their polos in peace

>Caring about what some filthy pajeet is wearing
How obsessed are you?

>That shitty frogposter redditor who keeps shitting this place up like he is paid to do it

Those quads don't lie. OP is a loser obsessed with pajeets.

>caring about idiots that make mine and everyone elses gym experience much worse

checked

>they dont lift naked with a raging boner to assert dominance over the gym
will never make it

>You don't interact with them in any way
>They don't disrupt your workout in any way
>All they do is look retarded
>"MUH GYM EXPERIENCE RUINED. W-Where's my safe space when I need it?"

>do not interact with them
literally 1metre next to me
>dont disrupt your workout
smell like fuckn shit and ruins all the weights and equipment

What the fuck does that have to do with what they are wearing?

>standing near someone is interacting with him
no, get a hold of your autism

>1 meter next to me
>Interaction
That is some major autism

u guys are fuckn idiots
they smell like shit and they closer they get to me (interaction) the worse they fuckn smell, they can just fuck off

>that guy who bulked from skele to skinnyfat and now can't lose weight because he permanently increased his appetite

Are you me?