Grief over piana

I think I'm having some sort of mental fuck up. This morning, I happened to put 5 scoops of oatmeal into my bowl and couldn't stop saying "5 scoops" after every 10 seconds. I also have started using scoops to measure everything. Rice? 4 scoops of that shit. Broccoli? 2 scoops. Chicken? 5 coops.
I need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQMQeAJlEwE
youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also when i did my biceps and back on friday apparently I killed it and they are still sore. Is this piana at work?

what's the goto 8 hour arm routine?

Skull Crusher 4x10
Barbell Curl 4x10
Do for 30 mins

Single Arm Dumbbell Extension 4x15
Barbell Dumbbell Hammer Curls 4x15
Do for 30 mins
Alternate between workouts for 7 hours
1 min rest between set

Imagine the coffin.
If he'd be smaller he could have mini gym there.

>piana weighs 270
>a coffin for him would be 300
>570 pounds
As a final ritual, Rippetoe should squat his coffin

youtu.be/HQMQeAJlEwE

Fuck brehs cant believe hes gone

Amazing

god damn it, user. I can't get through this image without laughing like an autist in class.

He has been reborn

>Rich going to Zyzz
that's heavy

I miss him so much

Piana's death came at an odd time for me in my life

>I'm 31 years old
>Both of my grandparents are on their death bed right now
>I found some photos of our family reunion recently and everyone in the picture from my uncles, aunts, counsins, and my own parents look old as fuck. I moved half way accross the country for my business so I don't get to see them often but looking at their faces you are forced with the reality of death
>Everyone dies, I have family dying right now and with Rich passing away it kind of fucked me up for a few days now
>Eventually we will move on, but this sign is a tough one for me since I now I have family on their death bed right now
>My 23 year old cousin might also need his leg amputated one day
>I'm 31, living the dream
>I left my family to pursue other things in life and they are stuck in the same state trying to enjoy life

Go and see them user

I miss him

I miss him too. He was a clown, but he was our clown. The Pianoman was always there to give encouragement and motivation in his own weird ass and unique way. I never took his shit like 8 hour arms workouts seriously, and while they're still retarded, I will be doing one this Saturday in his honor.

RIP in peace you tremendously damaged overgrown faggot. We will never forget you. You will live on forever in the minds of others as the guy who wanted everybody to make it.

>I will be doing one this Saturday in his honor.
He would be proud.

Tonight I'm going to kill arms whilst listening to the natty anthem then get a tub of Ben and Jerrys

RIP Rich

>organic glass
what the fuck brahs

came here to post this

Relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

damn that hit me hard

OP here, will I get sudden cravings for Ben and Jerry's?
I need to be prepared

I'm rewatching the entire Bigger by the Day series. This is the only time I've ever really been sad over a celebrity death. I was pretty bummed about Chris Farley and Phil Hartman but I didn't have that personal insight into their lives like we had with Rich.

never cared for celebrity deaths but for some reason wealthy trombone is hitting me kinda hard.

Me too, spent the last couple of days watching his videos at every spare opportunity.

Wasn't even this bothered when my Nana died

Rich no.... :(

working on becoming just as positive

>Chicken? 5 coops.
>5 coops.
>COOPS

Holy fuck.

That's good user

Memes aside and behind his crazy look, his message was one of positivity, hard work, and high ambitions. Like how he talks about starting a business. People can't see past the tattoos and steroids to see that he was living the life he wanted. It might not be their idea of a good life but it was Rich's and he worked hard to live it the way he wanted.

Whatever it takes

We're all in this together

>chicken? 5 coops
Nicely done

I'm exactly the same. I've literally never cared about a celebrity death until Rich died. I just find myself constantly saying out loud about 'doing whatever the fuck it takes to achieve your goals' and I'm just saying 'gotta eat big to get big CMON' before every meal. I'm sure my housemates think I'm having some sort of mental breakdown.

Beyond all the bullshit, Rich just wanted to spread a message of positivity and happiness - whether that was about getting 20 inch arms or finding out where you wanted your future to be. If you see what many of the people that worked close with him are saying, the goodness we saw in Rich on Youtube was not only perfectly real, but a fraction of just what a hero this dude was to the people around him.

I started watching Rich videos ironically and because I was laughing at him. Yet somehow, somewhere along the way I started laughing WITH him. I wasn't watching his journey, I was part of it. And now it's our duty as his fans to keep it going.

Thanks Rich for teaching me to get up off my ass and do whatever it fucking takes goddamnit.

His coffin will play the natty theme song on a loop

You keep talking fucker and it'll be 6.

Nice post user.

Completely agree about starting out watching his videos ironically. The people talking shit about him never saw past this superficial stuff to listen to his message about doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals - WHATEVER those goals may be.

If it wasn't bodybuilding Rich would have turned his efforts to something else and been successful. His life advice about starting your own business literally inspired me to do it and now I don't have to work a shit 9-5 anymore.

>If you see what many of the people that worked close with him are saying, the goodness we saw in Rich on Youtube was not only perfectly real, but a fraction of just what a hero this dude was to the people around him.
Yeah, you always heard how Rich was the first one to arrive at expos and wouldn't leave until he'd seen everybody

RIP Rich

bro ive been watching his videos. It's crazy, life is so fragile. This man was a millionaire and famous. He was living his dream.

Two weeks ago this was his life. And now he is dead, it really is an eye opener when something like this happens.

I hope we all, 'people who try' get a taste of the good life one day.

33 here, user. As someone who was always geographically close to his family (small country, relatively short driving distances) moving away to another state that's like 5 hours + 1 flight away from your aging parents always seemed cruel for me, but in a "life is shit accept it and move on sort of way".

I feel the same. Grandfathers and grandmothers are now all dead, both grandmothers very recently, I loved them both (I was very close with one of them in particular) and I cried my eyes out after their funerals. I'm STRONGLY aware of my parents' age and slowly-failing bodies and minds, and that terrifies me. As a result I do my best to stay in touch, keep my eye on them closely and meet with them every other week.

Go and be with your aging family, user. You don't have long together, and you'll regret not asking them to talk about their lives before they passed away. I found some black&white pictures of my grandmother when she was young modeling swimsuits and treating sick people in a hospital setting and so on, and we have no idea how she got there and I wish I would have asked her more when I could.

amen

>friend called
>"who's there?"
>"friend"
>"what up?"
>"scoopman is die"

sad day

he will never be my father why live

JUST FUCKING TAKE ME NOW LORD. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM.

yes, I meant coops

Only the man died... the meme Rich piana lives on, it's a part of is now

those dubs don't lie

Time is more cruel than death user.
When loss does come you will dwell in these moments of your past, haunted by the memories of what once was as you contemplate and come to terms with what time took from you.

amen

feel like this could be so much better

can someone funny redo it pls?

>I hope I gave Pain enough whey
Gets me every time

>Don't check the news on Piana's coma in a while
>Check 2 days ago
>He's fucking dead
Fuck this world

>Chicken? 5 coops.
>chicken
>coops
>chicken coops
Really slathers the salami

How many scoops of dirt do you think it will take to bury him?

Fuck it, bury him IN SCOOPS. It's what he would have wanted

Richs death hit me harder than all the recent celebrity deaths over the past year.
We all knew he put alot of chems in his body but he always seemed to know what he was doing and had the experience. I did'nt think he would pass even after the news he was in a coma.
You know, i thought he'll be quiet for a while and then one day he drop a new YT vid explaining what happened "Goooood fucking morning" and all.
He was a generous man and let us into his life even if it only was the parts he wanted to see.

Have an extra scoop for me up their Rich.

>Rich's video about bad times in life

come back piano

i unironically miss him.

he was devastated and humiliated at that racist tape that came out. you could tell he was cut to the core and deeply apologetic but people permanently changed their opinions of him after that

he was funny, fun, motivational and friendly to every fan that ever met him. he didn't deserve this. i've been lifting hard as fuck these past couple days. rest in peace rich piana

Please link video, i need to watch it before i go and lift for rich... one last time.

I don't post on Veeky Forums often at all since I'm a DYEL who's basically stopped working out since I lost 50 pounds, but I stuck to watching Rich just for his personality and his message. You hit the nail right on the head.

I feel the same way as you. He was basically filling the void of what a good friend should be doing, and that's pushing you to keep going. He was doing that along with my parents. Really kept me going and still does. Fucking RIP.

I am honestly glad he is dead. It's the only fitting end for him, who defiled his own body and transcended his form. I am honestly glad. if he had lived it would have made him seem ordinary; his death proves his dedication.

Criminally underrated

I remember when he started his "bigger by the day" i thought he was going to die.

Dont roid bros, life is beautiful.

life is fucking shit

So should I down 4 scoops a day? I'm only a 187 lbs skinnyfat.

What makes you say so user? Life has cuties, asians, anime; life has lifting, it has scoops. Life is full of joy.

will we ever know the true circumstances of his death?

>live large die large leave a giant coffin
He did it

That dude made tge funnist shit out of Rich's videos
>I don't have any steroids in my house
>I do have the steroids in my ass

I don't know which user made this, but it's now my background

In the blink of an eye you'll think about Rich and realise he's already been gone for 5 years.

fuck i've never felt so sad and motivated at the same time. we're all gonna make it brahs :') let's do it for rich

What's so strange is that he looks like a douchebag but actually seems like a genuinely down-to-earth kind of guy once he starts talking. I'm sad to see him go. I'll always remember him.

Fuck bro, no joke I started doing the same. I've been recently walking about 8 miles total to and from some classes I'm taking, which isn't too bad, but the classes are mentally taxing and on the walk back I can already feel myself somewhat dreading going to my workout right after, but then I start saying "whatever it fucking takes" in my head and just remember Rich's mentality and everything changes for me. It's been seriously helping me lately to force that second wind

5%

thank you

i made a thread about this, it got no replies
im a beta i guess. Chad makes the same joke and his dms are filled to the brim

>chicken- 5 coops
As in chicken coop? That's funny

thanks man
I was solving a captcha code and maybe they should make a captcha code of Piana
>select all images with SCOOPS

>tfw skelly mode
Howling

not funny, except for the retard part
how did u make this tho im gonna fix it

oh shit i missed that, that one was funny to

Anyone have the gif of him saying five scoops?

So much this.

>gotta eat big to get big
Me and my mates always say that in panini voice

seconding this

This

ms paint my dude. Just use the select tool and cut the old test out

here

and thanks, will get to work

(you)

yes goy, keep bumping my thread. Good goy!

here's the template i made

I did this in 4 seconds by using the select tool and ctrl + x

You should learn basic MS paint skills, they will make you really popular on the 4chanz

Thank you. This is how I'll remember him forever

The virgin erase
The chad obliteration

i literally used the erase tool
I'm an retard

HOLY KEK

>ywn see another Veeky Forums bro from across the gym and lip the words 5 scoops to him will making the hand gesture

>that record scene at the end
hold me brehs :(

how did I do brehs
I added a hat

attempt 2

>he's gone to spot zyzz at the bench in the sky