Yes

>he

Who is she?

>he

no he a fucking poofta

>that chest
Lmao

egotistical beaner

DIdn't she get her panties twisted once over another fitness YouTuber paraphrasing Elliot Hulse and including the word "nigger" in a comment?

He's alright

Wtf is that filthy frank?

his name is clarence

>he

>what's cracking guys it's Omarisuf, back with another video
>in this video I'm gonna rehash a subject I've talked about 10 times already, make sure you stay until the end
>but first let me talk about nothing for 1 minute before getting to the content
>*7 minutes boring content*
>"remember to keep ur scapula retracted and do full range of motion guys, really important"
>well that is the video guys, I'm gonna talk about nothing for an additional minute here, now make sure to like the video and subscribe and buy the shitty clothes I force my collaborators to wear

Almost all his videos are how to bench press and he doesn't really explain how, it's just 10 minutes of autistic rambling

he's a turbocuck

Jeesus. I knew something was off about him. And is anyone else bothered by his autistic hand gestures he needlessly flails in front of the camera?

Thats a fake account you fucking retards.

On youtube when the op comments on his own youtube video the name is in blue.

It's real. It was just a while back when YouTube didn't highlight the uploader in comments.

You call people "fucking retards" when you're probably the biggest fucking retard here

is it trans?

What?

lmao. Do white boys think they can use "nigga" publicly? hahaha. May have something to do with why they like seeing their wives taste the BBC.